Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

How about less new Deco's and MORE BUG fixing Mod's and CM's

Hey Mod's and CM's how about letting GGE Studio know we would like more BUG FIXING.....   Do not need a new deco each week or two.   Use that developer/artist time to fix BUGS...  You got enough of them and some are years old.....

First fix the White screen of death as I call it.   Nothing looks more like crape than seeing those long blank white spaces.

How about the Mead BUG.   That one has been here since day one it seems.

I could go on and on but why..

Yet the studio seems to have time to make new deco's all the time.   Get them employees going on the bugs.  Maybe, just maybe do something positive with their time at work.

While they are at it how about something new in green to do.  Have not seen any new event in years....

And how about updating the Sami and Nomad shops....

If any more time update the Deco's given as rewards...   Nothing gets players more excited than winning that 230 - 280 PO alliance deco....LoL

So let's see some positive action.....

Make the Studio staff earn there Euro's...   You can do it Mod Posideon X and Diamo

Sincerely,

Justinlegoboy and US1 Server players
Justinlegoboy @ usa 1

Comments

• Last thing Mods and CM's.....

Do not give a answer that they are working on the bugs...

We have been hearing that for months and months and years in some cases...

Not sure what GGE Studio Quality Control process is but it is a failing grade by most standards..

Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
  • Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,460
    Last thing Mods and CM's.....

Do not give a answer that they are working on the bugs...

We have been hearing that for months and months and years in some cases...

Not sure what GGE Studio Quality Control process is but it is a failing grade by most standards..

Well, then what do you want me to say?

• While they are at it how about something new in green to do.  Have not seen any new event in years....

this is the problem with new MB they will add overpriced items i.g look at food prod build item at daymio shop it's immpossible to afford that price even if you maxed the towers 
    and there were already events that has been removed i.g alliance tournament they stopped it for monthes due to a glitch (it's impossible to be  inactive as long as it is related to LTPE)
  • Poseidon X how about the fixes are coming next month or they are hiring programmers that know how to track down and fix issues.

Even you know these few I mentioned have been around for at least 6+ months at least.  

Or just tell us they do not care as is to hard for them to fix and we players have to live with them bugs.  At least that would be a honest answer. 

I hate to be cynical but at some point GGE Studio has to admit the truth and maybe their programmer's do not have the skill set to fix these issues. You would think they would want to take pride in there game but I guess they are to focused on making real money with new deco's each week or two that everything else is low priority.

You are a good Mod Poseidon X but you are the only one we can get to communicate with them on the game.

Sincerely,

Justinlegoboy
    Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
  • sudu (IN1)sudu (IN1) IN1 Posts: 176
    edited 19.07.2021
    Hey Mod's and CM's how about letting GGE Studio know we would like more BUG FIXING.....   Do not need a new deco each week or two.   Use that developer/artist time to fix BUGS...  You got enough of them and some are years old.....

First fix the White screen of death as I call it.   Nothing looks more like crape than seeing those long blank white spaces.

How about the Mead BUG.   That one has been here since day one it seems.

I could go on and on but why..

Yet the studio seems to have time to make new deco's all the time.   Get them employees going on the bugs.  Maybe, just maybe do something positive with their time at work.

While they are at it how about something new in green to do.  Have not seen any new event in years....

If any more time update the Deco's given as rewards...   Nothing gets players more excited than winning that 230 - 280 PO alliance deco....LoL

So let's see some positive action.....

Make the Studio staff earn there Euro's...   You can do it Mod Posideon X and Diamo

Sincerely,

Justinlegoboy and US1 Server players
    There are plenty of various bugs in the game for months and years than the number of decos they have introduced since the beginning of the game. And no body cares about fixing them other than if it is a bug problem related to ruby & purchasing.. There is one separate thread to inform abt bugs, and no body even looks at it... 
    Post edited by sudu (IN1) on
    sudu @ in 1
    I will just say this, the art department isn't involved in fixing bugs, which is to be expected, and it doesn't take much to adjust something from 3000 to 3050. The same goes for adding new build item levels, all this takes very minimal effort and isn't going to take away from bug fixing.
  • Tony C (INT1)Tony C (INT1) INT1 Posts: 76
    I think what most players want is visibility to some bug tracker with status
    eg Bug 1. Status - under investigation. Bug 2 - cause identified, fix expected August.
    Something like that you can keep us updated.
    So 1) we know when a fix is due, 2) if it's a known bug we don;t need to re-report it.

As was mentioned above, some bugs have been existing for literally years. Some are newer. Many are posted in the bug report in the forum (which you tell us to use to report bugs) and no acknowledgement or response at all. Personally I have even tagged you and other CM's in that forum in case they were missed but still no reply at all.
    We would probably be a bit more patient if we know something is actually being done about them. But when they are reported over and over by many players for months and years, with no response, well you can understand players frustration.
    Seriously - you may as well delete the bug report section of the forum if nobody from GGS will look at it, or ask CM's to reply to anything posted there.
    Tony C @ WWW 1
  • I agree with Tony C. and just delete the bug report as it really does not do or mean anything.

When we do get a notice of a bug fix it is always for very minor stuff or a bug that has an effect of buying.

So delete the thread as it is really useless.   

Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
  • Tony C (INT1)Tony C (INT1) INT1 Posts: 76
    Here for example is one of the bug reports in that forum where both Poseidon X Angel and Crom Cruach were tagged but no reply from either of them:

And here is the current 'known issues' when you click the support link:

According to the 'known issues' here, the only 2 known issues are Tool usage in shapeshifter event, and ruby doubler vanished.
    I realise you probably don't track 'known issues' the same as 'bugs' but it proves the point made earlier that nothing seems to be being done about bugs reported.

Tony C @ WWW 1
    Here for example is one of the bug reports in that forum where both Poseidon X Angel and Crom Cruach were tagged but no reply from either of them:

And here is the current 'known issues' when you click the support link:

According to the 'known issues' here, the only 2 known issues are Tool usage in shapeshifter event, and ruby doubler vanished.
    I realise you probably don't track 'known issues' the same as 'bugs' but it proves the point made earlier that nothing seems to be being done about bugs reported.

Known issues are put there just to prevent people from overloading the support team with issues they are aware of.
    As for us not doing anything with bug reports, that's very far from the truth. We deal with this stuff all day every day.
  • Maybe the answer is GGE Studio hire some more Developers/Bug Fixers for the game.

If they are overloaded that seems like a wise decision. 
    Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
  • BM_DaishoBM_Daisho Moderator Posts: 192
    hiring more people is easier said than done
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,526
    and so the bugs will go on and on and on  but at least fewer players will bother cause there will be fewer and fewer players :)
    flug @ nl 1
  • Dark mind (SKN1)Dark mind (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 57
    and so the bugs will go on and on and on  but at least fewer players will bother cause there will be fewer and fewer players :)
    It's a bad spiral that unfortunately GGE don't care about, or worse don't have the ability to see. 
    I have come to the conclusion that it is not the developers who are the problem but really poor management at GGE.
    That they can't give their customers a roadmap for the future of the game shows me that they don't have one them self.

There are no long term plans for this game. They just make things without checking what the long term implications are. 
    As the last updates have shown us they just push out something and when the players complaints then just stick their head in the sand and let the support and mod crew take the heat. 

To bad for us who have invested time and money in this game.. 

RIP GGE

It's a bad spiral that unfortunately GGE don't care about, or worse don't have the ability to see. 
    I have come to the conclusion that it is not the developers who are the problem but really poor management at GGE.
    That they can't give their customers a roadmap for the future of the game shows me that they don't have one them self.

There are no long term plans for this game. They just make things without checking what the long term implications are. 
    As the last updates have shown us they just push out something and when the players complaints then just stick their head in the sand and let the support and mod crew take the heat. 

RIP GGE

they are just surviving and only act on short term indeed
    flug @ nl 1

RIP GGE

they are just surviving and only act on short term indeed
    The changes to the blacksmith were made for long-term success, short term success would be adding a bunch of free stuff to make people happy. But after a week of that people are bored and leave.
  • Pisky (GB1)Pisky (GB1) GB1 Posts: 495
    The changes to the blacksmith were made for long-term success, short term success would be adding a bunch of free stuff to make people happy. But after a week of that people are bored and leave.

Err, but that strategy isn't really working is it!. People are already bored and leaving, so I don't think that you are facing a long term success, unless of course it is to drive people away from the game.
    Players are not asking for free stuff!, just for GGE to update the rewards and event prizes, they know they would have to pay, just not super inflated prices.

the more i see posted the more i think that GGE's excuse about inflation within the game the more i think its just that, an excuse. there are some good articles online about how other games manage in game inflation, and why. After reading a few, similarities are very,very small, and any blame looks as though it fall to GGE as creating. Interestingly they also give idea's and advice on how to combat it! ;)

• fierdragon (GB1)fierdragon (GB1) GB1 Posts: 207
    In the long term there will be less players around to see any success . 

In the short term  any F2P or low spending player will either leave  or is doing the bare minimum in events on the first day  then sit it out till the next event 

• fierdragon (GB1)fierdragon (GB1) GB1 Posts: 207
    on the other hand ty for my sams deco 
    players were already leaving the game or thinking about quitting until the first update came from the blacksmith. players got along with the bigger players .so that was a really good update!!! and then came the update that is a downgrade and players are back where they were before the first update . so how can the latest update be long term if more and more players are leaving the game???
    flug @ nl 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file