Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

crows and outer

disgusted about the castles. nothing more then 500 occupation or there are attackers set, and even the fightstrenght  are an abomination.

exemple 1500 = 600 def  500 farmers, and rest are attackers the streght  60 / 12 and all 10 castles are simular. or worse. one needs to change and waist the points ect won by other events. 

GGS you shoud be achamed!
celle @ nl 1

Comments

• celle (NL1)celle (NL1) NL1 Posts: 170
    edited 13.07.2021
    and it worsens! castle of 480 fighting force 14/12

my robberu castles ar of better occupation and fighting force. 
    celle @ nl 1
  • celle (NL1)celle (NL1) NL1 Posts: 170
    they've reduced the BL so much that you now have just as much fame with your wrytails as before with regular red flags
    celle @ nl 1
  • Pisky (GB1)Pisky (GB1) GB1 Posts: 541
    edited 14.07.2021
    Agree with you, but can you see anyone in GGE worrying! Of course not, even though i know some more had enough after FC's. 
    Its still about ruby players,  they know they will pay to get the extras for better numbers, cooldowns, high lvl flags, high troops, etc, etc. 
    As far as i can see the games done and over for F2P  players you will never get to t he dizzy heights that ruby players are, no matter what they tell you, even grinding wont get you there not even close. Yes its what you want from a game, but certsinly not this.
    Its going to nice watching what happens when the ruby players have to turn on each other,for something to do, and then moan that they cant beat each others defences, stillfront will be rubbing their hands. Of course theres always the chance the game will become a  expensive farm world where no one attacks and of course no one joins.
    I honestly think that new players joining the game havnt a clue about, costs, upgrade s, time and most of all how many years its taken some players to get where they are, and how long it will take them, as fodder sheep, for ruby players.
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,808
    Agree with you, but can you see anyone in GGE worrying! Of course not, even though i know some more had enough after FC's. 
    Its still about ruby players,  they know they will pay to get the extras for better numbers, cooldowns, high lvl flags, high troops, etc, etc. 
    As far as i can see the games done and over for F2P  players you will never get to t he dizzy heights that ruby players are, no matter what they tell you, even grinding wont get you there not even close. Yes its what you want from a game, but certsinly not this.
    Its going to nice watching what happens when the ruby players have to turn on each other,for something to do, and then moan that they cant beat each others defences, stillfront will be rubbing their hands. Of course theres always the chance the game will become a  expensive farm world where no one attacks and of course no one joins.
    I honestly think that new players joining the game havnt a clue about, costs, upgrade s, time and most of all how many years its taken some players to get where they are, and how long it will take them, as fodder sheep, for ruby players.
    what's going to happen when big players get bored and have to turn to eachother?   they won't .  they start new accounts , start an alliance en put blackmail on other f2p alliances by keep attacking 1 player  on and on and on after setting alliances on war and only stop if alliances pay 50% tribute  they won't hit on eachother 
    flug @ nl 1
    By the time this happens there will only be nieve /  new  F2P here. The weaker ruby players will be under the dove almost permenant, playing events, building and not doing PvP.
    I have an idea as to what may happen, but another thread maybe, but if you look already you will see quite a few Ruby players aready under the dove a lot, quite a few don't want the PvP hassle, so just do the events and build, and hope things will change, I'm not so sure they will change the way they think it will.
    This session of Crows, terrible is the word, or rubbish.

Dethrones not working, and giving out worse castle numbers in many cases. I know GGE are desperate to reduce Nom Khan tablets, but making players keep using them to dethrone, over and over, a little naughty, especially to what ever F2P players are left.

The algorithym for failed spies seems to be in the same state as the castle numbers, and been messed with again, but of course no admitance to that would prob not even be believed. So yet another a mess!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file