Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

July Forum Competition

BM_DaishoBM_Daisho Moderator Posts: 183
edited 05.07.2021 in General Discussion
Hi all, it is time for this month's ruby competition!

In this competition we want to take your creativity to create Empire game related memes, to try and have some fun.

What is it about?
- Your task is to make funny memes and post them here in a suitable format. 
- The memes can be on anything within the game e.g game content, or it could be on something outside the game but still related to the game, e.g the forum.
- If you cannot think of any memes, then any funny pictures that relate to the game will also be accepted, just provide some context

Winners
- The winners will be the people that make us laugh the most and use good creativity within their memes, if we can't decide then we will choose randomly. 

Rewards
I am going to change it up a little bit this time for the rewards, please do give me feedback if you would rather have it like last time though and I will make sure to change it back next month.

- We will select 7 winners:
- 2 winners will receive 25,000 rubies
- 5 winners will receive 10,000 rubies

Rules
- A maximum of 3 meme entries per player
-  Derogatory, inflammatory memes, name calling of game staff, mods and players will result in disqualification
- You are not allowed to edit or delete your posts
- Follow the rules and keep it "family friendly"
- Send your answers on this thread only

The competition starts now, and will finish at 11. 7. 2021 at 23:59 CET.

If you are struggling on starting point then this website here can help you get going :)

Good luck!

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file