Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

New Level Cap

Hi All,

Does anyone know what the new level cap now is? Just seen that some people in my alliance have gone above 800 and its not mentioned in the update.

FD
fierydemon @ en 1
Playing since 2013!

Comments

• BM_DaishoBM_Daisho Moderator Posts: 184
    950 is the new cap I believe.
  • Why 950 when they could have done 1000...
    World:International 1

Glory Rank:Grand Duke
    Honor:1300

Level : 40

Proud Member of Titans FAMILY :)
  • Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,361
    Why 950 when they could have done 1000...
    could've done 1100 too...
  • could've done 1100 too...
    but  70 + 920= 1020 so adding another 80 legend lvls is waste of time 
    BTW is there the glory task for lvl 800 otherwise it will take ages
  • Tony C (INT1)Tony C (INT1) INT1 Posts: 75
    Do the new levels unlock anything or give any decent rewards? Otherwise what's the point?
    Would have been good if they mentioned this in the update notes.
    I just realised by accident about this when I went to Legendary Level 801, it gave I think 60 rubies as a reward.
    Tony C @ WWW 1
  • Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,361
    It looks like the new levels unlock the new buildings, nothing special. Just a fancy way to "unlock" them.
    I guess they didn't want them to be unlocked by default
  • So what you are saying is that even if we get to higher levels via XP like 880 or 920, unless we spend the 3500 sceats on unlocking a building the levels really do nothing but give you a few rubies.
    Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
  • So what you are saying is that even if we get to higher levels via XP like 880 or 920, unless we spend the 3500 sceats on unlocking a building the levels really do nothing but give you a few rubies.
    let's say you are lvl 800 and each lvl up gives 60 so it's 9k rubies in total i would spend them on ranking pass in KL

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file