Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Update teaser discussion

Comments

• elendil (NL1)elendil (NL1) NL1 Posts: 83
    just give us details and the cost so we can talk about what is really new instead of let us geus on facebook and here. 

think most players do not want new relic building that can be only made from high cost items from horizon or outer realm. 
    i just don't have the time or money to play there a lot so if that will be another building only for those who have the time and money it is not interresting at all for me.
    elendil @ nl 1
  • Tony C (INT1)Tony C (INT1) INT1 Posts: 75
    Instead of a "New" building why not fix the bad bugs they have already.

Fix the "White" screen when attacks are done for some players

Fix the "Mead" issue that has been here since day 1

Do I need to go on????

These are the 2 biggest ones I know of that affect game play so why not fix them first.

For all we know this "New" building will cause another issue for some players..

Fix all the display problems before you bring in new buildings or features. Some of the display problems are literally years old. Many have been reported already in the forum / report technical issue pages, but moderators keep ignoring them.
    Apart from the white screen mentioned above, other display problems:
    - Ice, Sand and Fire worlds: random lines jumping between random RV's when you enter the world map, and very very slow to scroll the map
    - Text overlay - when setting up attack screen, you might have the text from some building you accidentally hovered over on the main map, in front of your setup screen, often obscuring the fields and boxes
    - sometimes RBC's show as not on fire, but when you start to attack there is a cooldown period still running (especially noticeable in Outer Realms where people attack RBCs more often)

I'd much rather these bugs be fixed than releasing yet another building that probably needs thousands of tokens or tons of rubies to upgrade

Tony C @ WWW 1
  • BM_DaishoBM_Daisho Moderator Posts: 184
    another image has been added
  • I have no idea what I am looking at.  Eyes just cannot tell much detail anymore.

Can someone with 20/20 mention what is shown if anything really.

I can see a outline of a wheel and the building, just not details that are small.

Thanks 

Justinlegoboy
    US1
    Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
  • Lost my pleasure in gaming since the june update. So I am not sensitive for teasers, they became irrelevant.
  • will these building be released tomorrow or it's another usual update (if you understand what i mean)
  • So I am guessing the 2 buildings come tomorrow.

What they do I cannot comment as I really do not know for sure what they do or how they will help a player.

But if they are put on a new line below the current 5th line in the HoL then they will cost a lot of sceats just to activate it and will be a big bust for many players.  The 5th line costs 400 sceats just to activate each item.  So a new line would most likely cost a bit more.

Most in my alliance are still working on line 3 or 4 with a few causal players still on line 2. So most are still months away from even getting to line 4 or 5 let alone getting to a new line 6.

If GGE makes it a new area or just puts them in the construction area to be built for tokens then they may be more helpful.  But if I am honest we do not expect that to happen.

Again what they do may help players some or a lot Mods.

We will know for sure tomorrow if they are for Whales, Mini-Whales and mid level spenders.  

Justinlegoboy @ usa 1

• yes maybe and what i would like also is either increase alliance rewards in storms or make solo rewards easier to reach (even top spenders in my main server couldn't reach 90k)
  • I did not say F2P and low spenders as we do not know how they (GGE) are going to do this.  

We will see tomorrow morning (US time).

What I meant was that if it is put on a line 6 in the HoL or something similar that will require sceats just to activate it, THAT will make is more Whale, Mini-Whale, Mid level spenders friendly.  

But we have to wait and see.

Again I cannot say if the actual buildings are good or not so good as we have no idea what they even really do or cost.

And yes GGE can make bad buildings, look at the Military Academy.  I did that when it came out and even upgraded to level 8 or 9 (don't remember) but the bonuses were crap as relic stuff came and GGE just let the building die and did not make it better.  So I deleted it.

Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
  • Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,361
    edited 01.07.2021
    The update is already live on the Polish E4K server, and let's just say it looks "interesting"...
  • poiuyt (WORLD1)poiuyt (WORLD1) Posts: 405
    edited 01.07.2021
    The update is already live on the Polish E4K server, and let's just say it looks "interesting"...
    why they released the update too early  why not all servers in one time (it isn't first time anyway) and they didn't changed storm island rewards
    Post edited by poiuyt (WORLD1) on
    edited 01.07.2021
    why they released the update too early  why not all servers in one time (it isn't first time anyway) and they didn't changed storm island rewards
    The Polish server on E4K is used as a "test" server, it's completely seperate from the rest of the servers, they can't play outers or horizon either.
  • poiuyt (WORLD1)poiuyt (WORLD1) Posts: 405
    edited 01.07.2021
    ridiculous why not having test server on pc version last time i heard there was one on 2019 threads
  • Since it is released on a server already can you say anything besides looks interesting.

I am not up to date on E4K at all and the polish server.

Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
    well, it's a little complicated, I presume we will get the same update on the pc side but I can't/ I am not allowed to say for certain.
  • Ok and I understand.

I do not want you to get in any trouble or the other mod.

No big deal waiting till morning for this player.

Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
  • Fordy (AU1)Fordy (AU1) AU1 Posts: 273
    edited 01.07.2021
    What a joke

3500 seats when we struggle to get 300   what is the point
  • That's not going to get me to start spending again, in fact it might of been the push to leave the game after the blacksmith downgrade, I didn't spend much but now it's £2 every 60 days (if I'm still here in 40 days time), also no point paying for the KL upgrade now so less reason to spend my money.

They won't miss me though.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file