Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Mood survey

One came across a mood survey today and one did have time to have a think about what one should score the game regarding one's mood. One wonders what the average score would be on the GB one and FR one servers......?
SoON EveryONE will find out one suspects...?
Blunderbusss @ en 1

Comments

• One came across a mood survey today and one did have time to have a think about what one should score the game regarding one's mood. One wonders what the average score would be on the GB one and FR one servers......?
    SoON EveryONE will find out one suspects...?
    I have stopped completing surveys as seems to have an imbedded bug - 2276 trackers last time i did one - i just delete them now as whatever we say they just do the oposite  :)
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • fierdragon (GB1)fierdragon (GB1) GB1 Posts: 204
    Mood survey is useless as they ask obvious questions that clearly require the answer to be most important to all questions  yet GGE do the opposite  in order to mess everyone up . .

Moods is currently bored  and not doing much as takes to long without skips 
  • And that is what I'd like to discover if ONE is bored now that time skips have been removed or...oh you get the picture...!
    Blunderbusss @ en 1
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,481
    completly useless those surveys. nothing done with it

flug @ nl 1
  • Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,355

That's quite far from the truth. We as mods have the same question in our survey, I reckon they launched this game wide survey after our feedback was quite poor. To get an idea of how it is on every server.
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332

That's quite far from the truth. We as mods have the same question in our survey, I reckon they launched this game wide survey after our feedback was quite poor. To get an idea of how it is on every server.
    My score for one, wouldn't see much change.

I wonder if you can figure out why..............
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,051

Why do I get it twice within 2 weeks tho the second time my mood will be automatically worse cause I'm getting it a second time

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Sleeper (INT1)Sleeper (INT1) INT1 Posts: 56
    mood is getting worse, when we should be getting Samurai, to help with achievements and keep getting Nomads!
  • tick box do not show again and close because simply not in the mood.

• Lee_41 (US1)Lee_41 (US1) US1 Posts: 30
    I haven't had a mood survey pop up 

just in case someone needs my input... score me as a 1 if 10 is good... for how happy I am with the game at the moment...its probably actually below 1

Lee_41 @ usa 1

• Not boosting a thread - have had an in game survey and deleted as the options don't go to negative - give that as feedback to the studio - i'm sure many others do similar !

dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332

Not boosting a thread - have had an in game survey and deleted as the options don't go to negative - give that as feedback to the studio - i'm sure many others do similar !

I just deleted the "Fairness" survey in World1.

It is as worthless as it is poorly designed........
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,481
    I wonder if you don't fill it in it counts as a zero, or they just don't want to put a zero as an option, I bet I know what a lot would click then
    positive------ 1 point
    negative------0 point
    blanc ----------0points

flug @ nl 1
  • absolutely no point wasting time on the survey. they genuinely couldn't care less.
  • Stevemass (GB1)Stevemass (GB1) GB1 Posts: 292
    absolutely no point wasting time on the survey. they genuinely couldn't care less.
    100% agree
    Stevemass @ en 1
  • Dark mind (SKN1)Dark mind (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 57
    absolutely no point wasting time on the survey. they genuinely couldn't care less.
    Only survey they understand is the financial kind.. 
  • I would rather watch England play football, then play this game at the moment.

Mr P Irate @ en 1
  • I would rather watch England play football, then play this game at the moment.

It is bad but still wouldn't watch the knee benders, I just read more.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file