Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Attack setup that will break all lime bombs defense???? 0-0-100 all limes....

does anyone have an attack tool setup that will break a 100-0-0 all lime bombs defense?

are WAR HORNS worth using against a defense of all bombs?

any ideas???  

Best Answer

Answers

• does anyone have an attack tool setup that will break a 100-0-0 all lime bombs defense?

are WAR HORNS worth using against a defense of all bombs?

any ideas???  

@ReaperOfSouls (GB1)  tell him how :-)
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • roosje6 (NL1)roosje6 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 7
    I would say that war horns don't make any big difference. The defence with bombs is at the moment so OP that if the defender is not stupid he can defend anything From honey troops to a demon horror etc. 

The wall is almost unwinnable. 
  • the war horns are the only way to  raise a melee attack troop's bonus %..  the only way i know of...plz tell if there are other ways....
    assuming that the defense is set up : 100-0-0 .......100% melee troop ratio
    my first thought would be to have a commander with max wall and moat bonus....thus negating the base wall bonus (no machs or kettles just the base bonuses)....then all melee attackers and max the the attack tool slot with war horns..say 40 horns on the sides and then 50 on the front... thus boosting the melee attackers by 40% on the sides and 50% down the middle....   your thoughts plz and ty

plz constructive criticism is welcome as long as its constructive...
  • 11 wave attacks break walls
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • its my opinion that if the all lime bombs defense set up is unbreakable then something needs to be done about it....it kinda reminds me of the "unbreakable front defense set up 0-100-0" from years ago....the 0-100-0 front set up could not be broken due to not having a 3rd tool slot on the front when attacking.....  (this was on the mobile version)....
    thats stating the obvious.......
  • Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,357
    11 wave attacks break walls
    If the answer is obvious, why bother to ask the question ;)

funny...real funny....Poseidon X Angel what are your thoughts on this question of breaking a 100-0-0 all lime bombs wall set up?
    no rush...take your time my good sir.....

BOOM!!!

funny...real funny....Poseidon X Angel what are your thoughts on this question of breaking a 100-0-0 all lime bombs wall set up?

BOOM!!!
    Wall and moat tools in your first 9 waves, shields and moat tools in your last 2. Full ranged.

BOOM!!!
    Wall and moat tools in your first 9 waves, shields and moat tools in your last 2. Full ranged.

nevermind...im sorry i asked......this is a serious question you know........
  • commando (US1)commando (US1) US1 Posts: 516
    either move your castle next door to the target or set up an op next to them.    then tool wipe them...followed with wall wipes.  then.... boom.....before you know it you have won.
    commando @ usa 1
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332

BOOM!!!

nevermind...im sorry i asked......this is a serious question you know........
    That actually WAS a legit answer.  I have my Main Defense set up 100-0-0 with close to 100% Melee and all Limes.  The most common attacks I get are All Range with various tool setups.  It is very interesting to see the difference in Defenders lost solely due to the tool setups.  Quite a big difference actually.

Would these specific setups be enough to break through and get the +30?  Depends on the Def Troops, the number of Troops on the wall (I am running close to 900 - this means higher than that is going to be common by the Big Dogs out there), the number of Attack Troops per wave on the Flank, and the number of waves.  

Of course, if we are talking Quicklimes, the numbers change............
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• I get the impression that no one knows how to break the flank....or if they do know they are not sharing....

plz forgive me but do not accept the 11 waves as a proper answer.....I do agree that troop type and troop numbers play an enormous role in the equation.....

I will simply the question and ask:  how can an attacker raise the %bonus stats up other than war horns
  • hum thats not such a bad idea Pisky....

I have literally given you the answer to your question. Breaking a 100% melee wall is very easy.
  • edited 14.06.2021
    i beg to differ...and Poseidon  your constant trolling is becoming tiresome
  • Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) NL1 Posts: 733
    It all depends on whether the wall setup changes before the attack arrives.
    If the wall setup is full melee with limes when your attack arrives, then 100% ranged with wall and moat tools is the best attack setup. Poseidon's shield walls are just in case the wall setup changes.

If you attack melee defenders with melee attackers, the defenders become more than twice as powerful, but your attackers can only be at most 50% stronger if you use war horns, with no room left for wall or moat tools, so that's a bad idea.
    Wiglema (NL1)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file