Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

May 2021 Update Feedback

Comments

• I dont like blacksmith update...

it feels like GGE wants more money from rubbies, because the price of things in blacksmith is totally overkilled...

example: Khan´s chest... 170 coins is tooo much... 

• Where is the latest info on the Crows/Foreigns and the Nomad events?
    The changes are leaving out all of the beginning players and new recruits are leaving in groves.
    The monthly challenges are gone for lower level.
    As of today, has the Crows/Foreigns level been bumped also?    I haven't any events now.

It is a game.    I need something to do.

Please help.
  • Lady Iris (US1)Lady Iris (US1) US1 Posts: 46
    i wonder why GGE says they have to fix the balance of too many khan chests....but somehow this is ok   if only i was smart enough to figure it out.   
    http://prntscr.com/14fd42d
    That explains a lot...like how you can lose a lead so close to the daily count.
    The NBs are definitely being shut out of all competition.
    Be Yourself ~ Everyone Else Is Already Taken!
  • When can we expect a Samarai event. It has been MONTHS!!!!!!!!
    and you will wait a month 
  • commando (US1)commando (US1) US1 Posts: 516
    edited 12.06.2021
    When can we expect a Samarai event. 
    what is this "samarai" event you speak of?
    Post edited by commando (US1) on
    commando @ usa 1
  • Herc7407 (US1)Herc7407 (US1) US1 Posts: 33
    The increase in silver coin  to buy chests,, make the Nomad event no longer fiscally sound to bother with. 
    The numbers are fairly simple...
    390 chests per hit (3 waves x 130)
    chest cost 100 x 170 silver coin = 1.7 coin per chest..
    each wave therefore costs 663 silver coin for a total of 1989 silver coin per hit to gain a possible 1000 nomad tablets
    at this pace players are losing silver coin at an alarming rate
    Now of course this makes absolutely no difference to those players who buy a couple hundred dollars in ruby chests for each nomad event.. which is obviously what GGE is attempting to force.. One again blue collar players take it up the back end in order for GGE to push more and more ruby purchases.
    Equality for players ability to buy in the blacksmith my arse!
    Herc7407 @ usa 1
    check the samurai thread - crom says july - but not what year !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    When can we expect a Samarai event. It has been MONTHS!!!!!!!!
    check the samurai thread - crom says july - but not what year !
    Just as possible of a date as 2021...........
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Sleeper (INT1)Sleeper (INT1) INT1 Posts: 55
    Would love to know the playing figures from the different countries. How many before, to what is playing now, following these changes?

Storm changes for my alliance mean the PART time players have no longer entered, as they didn't get the reward last time. Some are not prepared to write to GGE! It now means there's just 2 of us out of 37 accounts!!!

Players saw it was a good way to get Sceats to help progression, It takes loads before you can do building upgrades. Promotion in these events, to get them, means you have to win groups, or get near.
    Even when you get enough Sceats, you then have to wait 12 days and then have enough Construction/Upgrades, and we know how long it takes to get them.

How many years do GGE expect you to play to upgrade all your castles?

The same has happened in Nomads, even being a ruby player, what did I do Sunday? The answer, not a lot. Got to the top of my group Saturday and couldn't be bothered and lost Sunday.
    Is this the apathy those running these types of game are looking for?

Also, how they run their games, as a knock on effect on those other games and the trust in the company as a whole
  • OK GGE, Why the GREED? Are y'all trying to run us off?
    For example: Blackmith - It's still 5 silver to buy one gold, but now it is one gold to buy 2 silver instead of five! You sent out the BS message that you were making blacksmith better and fair when Y'all really just skewed the game more to the ruby players.
    There appears to be much more wrong here, but I just want to point out that your greed is driving off players and the grumbling is getting worse.
    Solution: Restore the rewards and prices to their former equality and fire the accountants. Save the money for the real heroes!
    Christopherules @ usa 1
  • Would love to know the playing figures from the different countries. How many before, to what is playing now, following these changes?

Storm changes for my alliance mean the PART time players have no longer entered, as they didn't get the reward last time. Some are not prepared to write to GGE! It now means there's just 2 of us out of 37 accounts!!!

Players saw it was a good way to get Sceats to help progression, It takes loads before you can do building upgrades. Promotion in these events, to get them, means you have to win groups, or get near.
    Even when you get enough Sceats, you then have to wait 12 days and then have enough Construction/Upgrades, and we know how long it takes to get them.

The same has happened in Nomads, even being a ruby player, what did I do Sunday? The answer, not a lot. Got to the top of my group Saturday and couldn't be bothered and lost Sunday.

Also, how they run their games, as a knock on effect on those other games and the trust in the company as a whole
    Around 1k actively looting players on uk1 - and think was 140 ish alliances in nomads rankings - wasn't paying much attention when i checked - like yourself i coasted on friday / sat and sun - saw my ranking with 130k points so pushed and nearly got top 50 with 232k points - I can do 100k a day just lost incentive !

dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    Would love to know the playing figures from the different countries. How many before, to what is playing now, following these changes?

Around 1k actively looting players on uk1 - and think was 140 ish alliances in nomads rankings - wasn't paying much attention when i checked - like yourself i coasted on friday / sat and sun - saw my ranking with 130k points so pushed and nearly got top 50 with 232k points - I can do 100k a day just lost incentive !

My desire to put up with the boring repetitiveness is at an all time low............... 
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• pueden dejar islas asi como esta si quieren pero arreglen al herrero como antes porfavor ,ya no se puede jugar con palos y clavos 
Sign In to comment.