Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Free to Play. Blacksmith Downgrade. (dumbing down)

2»

Comments

• Crom has been busy over on the discord server, he spent the entire Friday speaking to players both in chats and in voice calls. As for me being torn, I understand why the studio has to combat inflation, but I don't like the way they went about doing so. As for what I have been asked to do, quite literally, I haven't been asked to do anything nor to do nothing.

Just decided to jump on here and inform you guys and try to answer some questions.
    The studio has been adapting to inflation.  Why do you think the mead/honey researches are 350M coins?  Why do you think it would take 2 years to recruit enough mead troops to fill your castles (if you have all the mead infrastructure in place) for nearly a billion coins?  If they want to take this route, those numbers better come down.  They were only acceptable before since we could actually get good coins from nomads.  With that being removed, what justifies these ridiculous coin requirements?
  • Lemmings (INT3)Lemmings (INT3) INT3 Posts: 1
    I'm a F2P player and I agree this latest upgrade to the MB has really made you thing twice about playing, there is no way of being able to be competive in the events. You say F2P but I'm get smashed by adverts so GGE are making money out of me every time I play.

Having easy access to the tools in the Blacksmith eliminated the need to spend hours on the game hitting mindlessly to reach a certain point.... now the time to finish an event has increased dramatically unless you buy a boost ... a really big boost .. so the time playing the game has increased... and its boring to hit camps for 75 tablets 800x to finish an event... less if your hitting the khan I guess

800x75 is just 60000, you need at least 175k.

So 800 is very far away to "finish" an event.

• i don't thkink it will be reverted this friday 
    and let's see what fake news in store this weekend :lol:

• Yep, put me out of it tbh, I'm just doing what I need to  keep my troops fed now and then finding something else to do with my time:(
  • fierdragon (GB1)fierdragon (GB1) GB1 Posts: 208
    With the cost of the event tools/carts going up and getting less of them for it  and having the event rewards at a higher reward point  it seems pointless trying so hard in events now.

Il work to a certian point that realistic then stop with several days of the event left to go  
  • With the cost of the event tools/carts going up and getting less of them for it  and having the event rewards at a higher reward point  it seems pointless trying so hard in events now.

Il work to a certian point that realistic then stop with several days of the event left to go  
    Yep. They are trying to revert to how the events used to function even though the game has changed.  About 10 minutes of eventing every 3-4 days.  I'm not about to train nomads for 75 tickets a hit.  I'd rather stare at a white wall all day.
  • Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,557
    With the cost of the event tools/carts going up and getting less of them for it  and having the event rewards at a higher reward point  it seems pointless trying so hard in events now.

Yep. They are trying to revert to how the events used to function even though the game has changed.  About 10 minutes of eventing every 3-4 days.  I'm not about to train nomads for 75 tickets a hit.  I'd rather stare at a white wall all day.
    That's not the reason behind this change.
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332

That's not the reason behind this change.
    But, it IS the result..........
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• dandelion1958 (GB1)dandelion1958 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 872
    edited 12.06.2021
    Top 50... even before those changes it was absolutely impossible to get near level 50 at the end of the kings league at the german server.

I dont think I ever managed to be top 300 at the end of the event. But always in top 1k.

With this changes I will have 0 chance to get near that rank because every little spender, knowing how to play will be with very little effort, above me in every single event.

It will clearly not pay off to make an efford. It has always been clear for every non spender that we have to run more. But now you can forget that this will help you at all. Thats frustrating.

No fun at all to play. Why should I run xx hours Nomads to still end at last or second last position in the league?  The "fun" to run exactly the same attack 1 million times in a row has always been lets sah hmm mediocre. If I now get nothing for this efford I will obviously not run.

At least you had 2 weeks to prepare after they removed all the chests etc from the french and uk servers - i advised people to "stock up" on whats left - as to inflation I rarely got abpve 100k silver as was buying tools for the next event all the time - gold i save up and am buying the districts ! - and don't get me started on the mead debacle - needless to say i wont be doing the conversion to mead troops any time soon as i cant gain enough sceats for the research !

PS btw I now just use enough tools to gain the 2500PO items as top 100 needs a lot more tools on uk1 - nomads usually about 420k points for top 100 though not sure of current for glory events as really can't be bothered to push ! - if looking for a server move !
    Post edited by dandelion1958 (GB1) on
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file