Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Blacksmith UPDATE

Comments

• commando (US1)commando (US1) US1 Posts: 516
    i wonder if overall game activity has gone up or down since the blacksmith update.  i know my activity has dropped significantly.  i log in but don't do very much anymore.   
    commando @ usa 1
  • Did you take into account that on a 8k BC you now get less glory as well, I think it's between 4 and 500k, so even less chance of breaking even let alone winning. Looks like the only way to do anything is to spend all your money on the game, I have stopped buying any rubies now though I never bought many about £10 a month
  • Pisky (GB1)Pisky (GB1) GB1 Posts: 333
    Escuse the sarcasm, but it doesn't seem like much fun anymore, after all it is a GAME! for enjoyment, and what about the 4 wave and 5 wave players, working through the game, are they likely to stick to it.
    TBH. As Stillfront have stuck to their MB changes, I don't see any point in a discord discussion, especially when it was mainly for the mobile game anyway. The only way that I feel that such a discussion would be in anyway progressive was if there was a representative there from Stillfront management, and the discussion was about the MB changes directly. I cannot honestly see that ever happening and so players will have to draw their own conclusions, and make their own decisions regarding the future.
  • BM_DaishoBM_Daisho Moderator Posts: 144
    Although I wasn't at the Empire Q&A Discussion, someone took notes and I read up the summary from it. The information that the CM gave was very interesting and the people in the Q&A received it very well. Nothing like this has really ever happened before and overall people said it was a good "chat" between community members and the CM. I don't think talking to a Stillfront employee would make the situation any clearer, the CM who was there said everything that needed to be said. 
  • Jewel88 (US1)Jewel88 (US1) US1 Posts: 52
    I was really hoping GGE would get it. I guess not. I was able to get 2200 chests - don't have enough silver to get any unlimited ones. At this rate, if I log in every six days, I might be able to play in  a year.  I also realized that nomads were really the key to playing at all. The crappy castles in Bloodcrows/Foreign Castles just aren't worth the time if I can't earn silver with the nomads. I am really ON VACATION from this game.   Oh geesh. I guess I'm done. I spent rubies for extra tools -- not regular Kahn chests! And I'm not buying more tools when I can't send out chests. I guess I'm back to wooden tools if I play at all.

GGE I played 90K chests plus the ones I bought with rubies/money per nomad event. Hmmm . . . It will take a looong time to even get near that amount. Jessicka said it right -- once the entertainment and competition is gone, it's just not worth the time spent.  

Can I get my rubies back I spent for the season pass the DAY before this change came about? Ah forget it, I'm not spending rubies on anything anyway. I'll wait another six days and see if any thing has changed in the Blacksmith tent.

My wallet is still closed!
  • who will pay the relic bakery and storehouse in this situation
    BM_Daisho said:
    Although I wasn't at the Empire Q&A Discussion, someone took notes and I read up the summary from it. The information that the CM gave was very interesting and the people in the Q&A received it very well. Nothing like this has really ever happened before and overall people said it was a good "chat" between community members and the CM. I don't think talking to a Stillfront employee would make the situation any clearer, the CM who was there said everything that needed to be said. 

From what we know about the chain of command, only a Stillfront employee/manager, would be able to give players viable answers, as you have said many times before, you and the CM can only provide reports between players and stillfront. As has been shown in the current MB, its a case of no one listening, and nothing being changed, so I don't see that as a positive reaction in any way. Its probable that any discussion is going to be trying to keep a lid on it with promises, of a maybe, lets wait and see answer, and try to appease the ruby buyers to keep revenue flowing, until you realise that the player base has shrunk even more.
    I think it will be an interesting watch, wait, and see, time.
  • Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,248
    BM_Daisho said:

From what we know about the chain of command, only a Stillfront employee/manager, would be able to give players viable answers, as you have said many times before, you and the CM can only provide reports between players and stillfront. As has been shown in the current MB, its a case of no one listening, and nothing being changed, so I don't see that as a positive reaction in any way. Its probable that any discussion is going to be trying to keep a lid on it with promises, of a maybe, lets wait and see answer, and try to appease the ruby buyers to keep revenue flowing, until you realise that the player base has shrunk even more.
    I think it will be an interesting watch, wait, and see, time.
    Well, then it turns out you know very little about the chain of command, oh well...
    @Poseidon X Angel

Interesting answer, that suggests that mods or CM's or both can indeed give viable answers, or make decisions, and my remark was suggestive of giving those answers while a discusion was underway. Is that what you are saying, after all you normally only say that you can pass feedback via reports, or is this not the case.
    @Poseidon X Angel

Interesting answer, that suggests that mods or CM's or both can indeed give viable answers, or make decisions, and my remark was suggestive of giving those answers while a discusion was underway. Is that what you are saying, after all you normally only say that you can pass feedback via reports, or is this not the case.
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,372
    BM_Daisho said:
    so there was nothing been said?
    flug @ nl 1
    @Poseidon X Angel

We as mods don't make decisions, but we are instead asked for our input on a few things. CMs can't decide what will be added to the game and when, but they can decide what info they disclose about the update. The voice chat was meant to give players an insight into why these changes had been made and what the future holds in store for us.
    There's a lot of information that I simply can't share without running it past the CMs first, they don't have to ;-).
    BM_Daisho said:
    so there was nothing been said?
    I don't remember seeing your name in the list of people who joined the voice chat ;)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file