Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Samurai or Bust!

Please GGE we want more rounds of Samurai on the Australia 1 Server.

Every time we seem to get Nomads and yes, Nomads is great but we want a change.

You could also bring back the Foreign Castles and Blood Crows attacking back like you used to whilst I'm at it.

Come on GGE start listening to your members.

Panne

Comments

• forestw (AU1)forestw (AU1) AU1 Posts: 364

You could also bring back the Foreign Castles and Blood Crows attacking back like you used to whilst I'm at it.

Panne

Panne, When you can follow the server rules and start showing a little more respect for Boo Masters authority then your suggestions may be considered. 
    Senior Officer
    Boo Masters Alliance - AU1 and World1 servers
    *a division of the DPRK Gaming Club
    For recruitment inquiries, contact Juggernaut or Sam
    For FREE Giveaway Events, message me or OldBags1973
  • Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,442
    It will come in July
  • It will come in July
    you said in a post it was broken and now fixed if i remember well may i ask what was broken (if i wasn't wrong)
    It will come in July
    you said in a post it was broken and now fixed if i remember well may i ask what was broken (if i wasn't wrong)
    You are right but I also said I didn't have any details on what exactly was broken ;-)
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    It will come in July
    You are right but I also said I didn't have any details on what exactly was broken ;-)
    The scuttlebutt back in the day was that it was the way it interacted with the KL.  Of course there was never any confirmation of this....... 
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

It will come in July
    The scuttlebutt back in the day was that it was the way it interacted with the KL.  Of course there was never any confirmation of this....... 
    Nah that was the berimond green version.
  • Fordy (AU1)Fordy (AU1) AU1 Posts: 293
    Is there any chance of changing it so we can use sams tools on the daimyo castles?

I can understand why we can't when it is part of the samurai invasion... 
  • schawny (US1)schawny (US1) US1 Posts: 32

Panne

Panne, When you can follow the server rules and start showing a little more respect for Boo Masters authority then your suggestions may be considered. 
    sorry MASTER *eyeroll*  
    schawny @ usa 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file