Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Blacksmith UPDATE

Comments

• fierdragon (GB1)fierdragon (GB1) GB1 Posts: 207
    Please for the love of anythin put the skips back in the Blacksmith tomorrow 
  • Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,442
    Please for the love of anythin put the skips back in the Blacksmith tomorrow 
    *insert praying hands*
  • Noble Sushi (FR1)Noble Sushi (FR1) FR1 Posts: 148
    Hope it will be back tomorrow to
  • Hope it will be back tomorrow to
    and wish it won't get removed from other servers
  • i just tracked another hiden update (or i am outdated) on uniqe equipments there are a mark permanet equipment is there temporal ones or is it only a peparation for another update
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    i just tracked another hiden update (or i am outdated) on uniqe equipments there are a mark permanet equipment is there temporal ones or is it only a peparation for another update
    Very interesting.  That would be new to me as well.  Doing a quick check in the MB and inventory, we see that they missed a few type to mark.

Specifically, the 9 set Unique Gems.

So, this looks like classic work by you know who..............
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Sleeper (INT1)Sleeper (INT1) INT1 Posts: 62
    Why do we get things and then they are made harder to attain?
    It was announced, that we could get sceats from " New Storm". Got excited to enter, thinking, a chance of more sceats, only to find the alliance amount is reduced. You have to get 200k for just 18 in the new Individual event.
    When Outer Realms is being pushed more (a bit like Nomads), to also fill a castle with boats, does not seem worth it. It also puts off those part-time players (due to work), from entering to help out.
    Are others excited about the new changes?
    To me the Individual event should have been extra, it's like gge want to shoot themselves in the foot

• Pisky (GB1)Pisky (GB1) GB1 Posts: 492
    Who's that then ;)

I know a while ago there were complaints over some equipment from the Equi Trader not being adequately marked as temp or perm, so maybe its to do with that. The temp equipment is marked as such in the Eq trader, but with those costs you really need to make sure you double check. lol
  • but didn't tem-equipments existed too long (in form of packs on equipments trader)
  • it may be correct when MB next refrshe 
    and pls don't ask 
    edited 04.06.2021
    Who's that then ;)

I know a while ago there were complaints over some equipment from the Equi Trader not being adequately marked as temp or perm, so maybe its to do with that. The temp equipment is marked as such in the Eq trader, but with those costs you really need to make sure you double check. lol
    The same issue on the 9-peice set gems exists there too.

I suppose since they can only be embedded into other items, and THOSE show if they are Temp or Perm, it wasn't deemed necessary?  

Just a thought..........
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

i just tracked another hiden update (or i am outdated) on uniqe equipments there are a mark permanet equipment is there temporal ones or is it only a peparation for another update
    Very interesting.  That would be new to me as well.  Doing a quick check in the MB and inventory, we see that they missed a few type to mark.

That's been like that for over a year

That's been like that for over a year
    I guess that DOES make it a classic then...........
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,512
    and probably never mentioned before ;P:P:P:P
    flug @ nl 1
    and probably never mentioned before ;P:P:P:P
    Goes to show how "big" of an issue we are discussing here ;-)
  • fierdragon (GB1)fierdragon (GB1) GB1 Posts: 207
    TIME SKIPS ARE BACKKKKKKKKKKKKK IN THE BLACKSMITHHHHHHHH
  • TIME SKIPS ARE BACKKKKKKKKKKKKK IN THE BLACKSMITHHHHHHHH
    but at what cost important tools are removed
  • Akasha (GB1)Akasha (GB1) GB1 Posts: 38
    What the f*ck are these changes to the blacksmith?!

We're being fed the same old bullsh!t of "it's to balance the game" or "to slow the inflation" yet none of this has any truth to it. GGE are pissy that people stopped buying their shite boosters in favour of tools and that's a fact they can't deny. They're more than happy with 40m MP inflation in just a year, since that one lines the pockets quite nicely

When your CMs are like this how did we ever expect the game to improve.

https://prnt.sc/13zj1xk
    https://prnt.sc/13zj7qg
    https://prnt.sc/13zjgox

BTW 10x cost increase is not the minimum

GGE - shite game since 2011, getting progressively worse
  • DaveHero0 (GB1)DaveHero0 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 256
    Just when you think GGS can't get any greedier...

Way to motivate the customer base folks  :D
    DaveHero0 @ en 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file