Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

May 2021 Update Feedback

Comments

• Is interesting that no Mods are saying anything.

Of course it is hard to defend this update as a positive change.

Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
  • GGS literally can't do anything right.  Nothing positive to say here.
  • And the 17 Screts you get for all that work you can get more just being upgraded once in KL.   The first upgrade in KL give you 20 right there if you  have KL activated.   Even if you do not activate the KL it would take just 2 upgrades.....

Still that is so much better than this piece of crap they are doing....
    Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
  • STORM 
    Wonderfull rewards you write...

The costs for storm are no longer worthwile.
    Alliance rewards (which were not very generous for a month of work) is split into two halves whereas the amount of fraightpoints remain the same...

The "wonderfull rewards" consist of the rest of the original alliance reward. For which you personally need to obtain the same amount of fraightpoints as the complete alliance.

GGE you are truely gifted in demotivating people.

• I am fully agreed with Mystery_Princes!!!

Storm was just a fun and interesting event.
    and because of the new adjustments, storm is no longer worth investing just 1 ruby ​​in it.
    I will try this version of storm event 1 time, but if it is what I expect then this will also be the last storm event for me.
    for the umpteenth time when there is an event to do well, there are some prizes to be won. will it be ruined by changes of gge the playing fun again.
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,526
    Is interesting that no Mods are saying anything.

i will do that foor you , only for you

changes will come soon, be patient
    flug @ nl 1
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332

i will do that foor you , only for you

changes will come soon, be patient
    Congrats on being the newest Mod..........
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,461

what do you expect us to say... got nothing to say if I am being honest.

Not even an opinion ?
    AmazingBrian7 @ en 1
  • So either MOD as I think we got 2 now I will phrase it this way..   And thank you for putting up with us.

Do you "in your personal opinion" feel this is a positive change for storm

Or do you "in your personal opinion" feel this is not a positive change for the game.

Last question, is this the change that we were told is coming and gave us players the impression of a good/positive change was in the works.

I am not on the other language forums so maybe the Germans like this storm change and the French and English also.  Or maybe they are just like us in  a what was GGE thinking when they did this.

I can also see why there are no more advance announcements by GGE.   Although is would be interesting to see how GGE spins this as a plus for players.

Again thank you Mods for all you do and put up with.   Maybe you would get it trouble if you voiced your opinion.   I have no idea on what rules are placed on you and your answers.
    Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
  • Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,461

Not even an opinion ?
    Not sure how vocal I can be on here but it's safe to say I don't rate this update.

• Poseidon X Angel said,
    Not sure how vocal I can be on here but it's safe to say I don't rate this update.

That tells me and others that you are not allowed to "Freely" state your opinion weather good or bad as you may like to.

I sure hope GGE gives you both some freebee's from having to feed us this crap....  You all deserve it many times and we all know you have very little if any real say in what is done.....

Thanks Poseidon X
    Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
  • Terrible update...

Rewards for 95% of the players halved and the rest gets from 50% to 100% of the old alliance rewards if they make around  as much points alone as the whole alliance must make to get all alliance rewards.

Which is clearly completely rediculous.

The more announcements about a great, awesome... update is made before we we what will come exacly, we can be around 100% sure that its just an incance reducement! of rewards. We have several terrible examples of such "updates" in the past, and im sure we will get much more in the future.

This update is a downgrade. Nothing else. GGS should be terribly ashamed of doing such a nonsens update making the game WORSE for 95% of all players. Most probably more.
  • Lady Iris (US1)Lady Iris (US1) US1 Posts: 50
    They should be ashamed for not honoring last months rewards before they made the changes.
    Be Yourself ~ Everyone Else Is Already Taken!
  • fierdragon (GB1)fierdragon (GB1) GB1 Posts: 207
    Gotta feel sorry for the mods they have little input into doing updates . 

That said this storm update  blows  chunks  halfing the rewards for what is supposed to be an alliance based monthly event gives little incentive to take part 

Not even an opinion ?

itismetoday

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LV 70 @ en 1

Not even an opinion ?
    lets face it there was no update to storm its self, its the old storm the only thing updated was the rewards  from 8 pieces of  equipment 4 in the alliance rewards and 4 in the individual rewards replaced with 775 upgrade tokens 175 construction tokens and 18 sceats in  both  alliance and individual rewards.
    and the top 5 PO rewards
    itismetoday

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LV 70 @ en 1
  • lets face it there was no update to storm its self, its the old storm the only thing updated was the rewards  from 8 pieces of  equipment 4 in the alliance rewards and 4 in the individual rewards replaced with 775 upgrade tokens 175 construction tokens and 18 sceats in  both  alliance and individual rewards.
    and the top 5 PO rewards
    don't forget that bad storm titles no longer exist
  • dandelion1958 (GB1)dandelion1958 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 861
    edited 03.06.2021
    One of the reasons for me stepping down for time out was the existing storm - I was encouraging players to try for 10k each (10 x 20 = 200) and last month because one player left at the end of the month ( to another alliance for better rewards) we lost most of the alliance rewards - i'd now be in favour of the same logic being applied to storm as to normal events - alliance rewards are lost if you jump !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
Sign In to comment.