Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Events and player levels currently required to play

Does anyone know where I can find a list of the events and what player level is required to play each event? They seem to have changed and returning players are asking when they can play various events.

Comments

• Pisky (GB1)Pisky (GB1) GB1 Posts: 493
    This was the last one I saw

• In a recent update, the level requirements for events changed, they are now as follows:

• Samurai Invasion event entry requires player level 10
      • War of the Realms event entry requires player level 20
      • Collector Events entry requires player level 20
      • Nomad Invasion entry requires player level 30
      • Battle for Berimond entry requires player level 40
      • Bladecoast entry requires player level 45
      • Berimond Invasion entry requires player level 50
      • Shapeshifter entry requires entry requires player level 50
      You will need to reach level 30 to see the Nomad Invasion and the respective vendors. Hope this helps.

• Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,442
    Some of these have changed, what to, I don't know.
  • Some of these have changed, what to, I don't know.
    didn't understand did they changed the lvls or what?
  • Pisky (GB1)Pisky (GB1) GB1 Posts: 493
    Yep!, affect new starters and low levels, not all events available until certain level reached
  • Yep!, affect new starters and low levels, not all events available until certain level reached
    i know that but i tought it was changed again and not announced (like MB in FR1 and GB1 too bad for them)
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    Yep!, affect new starters and low levels, not all events available until certain level reached
    i know that but i tought it was changed again and not announced (like MB in FR1 and GB1 too bad for them)

Yep.  That is basically what was said here:

If Poseidon doesn't know the current levels, then likely it hasn't been posted anywhere.........
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• but the question that i am curious to know is if they changed rewards for these lvls (lvl +60 have almost the same rewards as lvl 70)
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    but the question that i am curious to know is if they changed rewards for these lvls (lvl +60 have almost the same rewards as lvl 70)
    Hmmm......... not that I can tell.  I didn't record them so I could have missed something, but a quick scan through my level 45 account on World1 looks like the typical rewards for FI.  Troops, tools. resources, low PO Decos, etc.......
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

Yep.  That is basically what was said here:

If Poseidon doesn't know the current levels, then likely it hasn't been posted anywhere.........
    We had them and shared them but they changed them again since then but didn't give us the new list
  • the 2nd change without announcing us  it scares me
    can't you ask them about the new list? (and if the top 50 rewards for lower lvls changed or not)
    the 2nd change without announcing us  it scares me
    can't you ask them about the new list? (and if the top 50 rewards for lower lvls changed or not)
    We simply don't announce everything, either because I and Daisho don't have the information or because we are told not to.
    I have some good news in store but I can't share it yet.
  • We simply don't announce everything, either because I and Daisho don't have the information or because we are told not to.

ik your news how about the list of rewards for low lvls did they changed or not
    better than waste time grinding to find out
    We simply don't announce everything, either because I and Daisho don't have the information or because we are told not to.

ik your news how about the list of rewards for low lvls did they changed or not
    better than waste time grinding to find out
    Not sure, the news isn't related to this at all by the way.
  • i mean it was changed for 1st time did the rewards changed or not
  • Thanks for the help - hopefully GGE will let us know the current list for all events soon

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file