Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Update BC/FI to include Mead troops

13»

Comments

• flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,512
    forget that where is samurai? its gone from the lte camp
    it will be back when christmas and easter are in the same weekend

flug @ nl 1
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    Whilst I agree and think it would help to have mead troops there it would also create an issue for the low 70's who only have 4 waves. They may not be able to defeat a castle with mead troops and thus not earn monthly points. The game doesn't know what level a player is at when it hands out the bc/fl. 
    But then again GGE wouldn't care as it may make players spend more..lol
    Don't make them ALL Mead Troops.  Just sprinkle them in at a reasonable rate.  Not too high to get all 10 blocking the 4 wavers, but not too low that no one ever sees them..........
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• TK07 (SKN1)TK07 (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 27
    why do you need those big-ones :)
    i run the small ones 10 at a time , that's around the 100k each, so 1 million per 10.

15 runs of 10 or less and the 15 million is reacht. :)

and saves me tools too :)
    quantity or quality?

No fun always doing the same, more fun when there are some big ones, a game is supposed to be fun...
  • Pisky (GB1)Pisky (GB1) GB1 Posts: 492
    i run the small ones 10 at a time , that's around the 100k each, so 1 million per 10.

It would depend on your playing level, ruby level, and time commitment to the game. Most lower levels arn't going to get 100k each, and I've noticed more and more defences are becoming 3 flanks. They seem to be countering any quick workarounds with changes that mainly make you pay. Like taking the higher glory flags from the blacksmith!

quantity or quality?

No fun always doing the same, more fun when there are some big ones, a game is supposed to be fun...
    to me it's getting 15 million , then i have all the rewards.
    only  big ones would be the same too :) then it's three castles and event is finished :) or maybe 6 or 8 when i only use horsetail .   so then it's better to me to do the easy and cheap way , using only horsetails from blacksmith and only using tools on castles with 3 flank defence
    flug @ nl 1

quantity or quality?

only  big ones would be the same too :) then it's three castles and event is finished :) or maybe 6 or 8 when i only use horsetail .   so then it's better to me to do the easy and cheap way , using only horsetails from blacksmith and only using tools on castles with 3 flank defence
    Great example here in how the game can be played in different ways to the enjoyment of different people......
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

quantity or quality?

Great example here in how the game can be played in different ways to the enjoyment of different people......
    indeed.   but i don't need more then 15 mill. anymore would just be for my ego.   at this moment first place has 154.339.997 glory .  that's a lot of work for a temporary equipment.   and 1 castellan hero  :)   
    flug @ nl 1
  • Eh Bobby (INT1)Eh Bobby (INT1) INT1 Posts: 30

Curious at how you get to this. When I hit castles with 700 to 1500 troops I get about 40k to 80k each.
  • domitsu (GB1)domitsu (GB1) GB1 Posts: 38

Curious at how you get to this. When I hit castles with 700 to 1500 troops I get about 40k to 80k each.
    You probably aren't running 11 waves per hit ;)

You probably aren't running 11 waves per hit ;)
    i don't run with 11 waves

6 waves full with horsetails commanders with 100,2% glory and 90,8% glory  (lowest is 82,6 glory)

but the next foreign or bloodcrow will be a lot differnet now blacksmith have changed

flug @ nl 1
  • I do not get near the glory as some of you all but I do not "BUY" the temp item to do 11 waves and do not plan on getting it either in the future.  Why spend all that gold or rubies or real cash for something that lasts between 12 and 5 days depending on you "Buy" it.  

So as I said before for the casual or non buyer or low buyer the BC and FI troop amounts suck.
    Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
  • i don't run with 11 waves

6 waves full with horsetails commanders with 100,2% glory and 90,8% glory  (lowest is 82,6 glory)

but the next foreign or bloodcrow will be a lot differnet now blacksmith have changed

yes it will be different to advance in legend lvls for those who are in hurry to reach higher lvls 

i don't run with 11 waves

yes it will be different to advance in legend lvls for those who are in hurry to reach higher lvls 

All you need are the 40k Glory ones to level up.  Getting 100k doesn't level you up twice for one hit.  

The real downside to lower amounts of Glory per hit, is getting to The Proud or above and winning the top positions.  Buyers will own that without difficulty now. 

Same with War Marshal.  I will likely never be able to get that again, even for a short time.  I had saved up the tools and the boosters for several rounds and then used ALL my Silver and quite a bit of Gold -> Silver conversions to get there.  

That is the new world (or really, kind of a return to the old world) for the F2P / Never Spender.......
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• sudu (IN1)sudu (IN1) IN1 Posts: 176
    Raise your hands those who completed it and obtained the Deco. 
    sudu @ in 1
  • Saudda (DE1)Saudda (DE1) DE1 Posts: 572
    raising my hand :)

but only at the 175k Question, I have 180k Points and that puts me currently at Rank 1457  far away from Top 100
  • sudu (IN1)sudu (IN1) IN1 Posts: 176
    raising my hand :)

but only at the 175k Question, I have 180k Points and that puts me currently at Rank 1457  far away from Top 100
    well, my sever is very tiny compared to urs bro.. there, top 100 are for 45k points and many struggling for that too.. 
    sudu @ in 1
  • Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,442
    *puts his hand up*

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file