Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

May 2021 Update Feedback

Comments

• pit bull (GB1)pit bull (GB1) GB1 Posts: 22
    good glory flags, other event items also been removed from blacksmith this update, as well as continuing loss of time skips.  Feels like GGE is trying to force us to buy / spend rubies ...
    Those haven't been removed with this update, I believe they were already gone.
    it dosnt matter when the items went which was 2 fridays ago its the matter that gge is trying to put the squeeze on players to buy more rubies....this game was fun but gge is doing its best to keep the ruby whales happy and stuff the rest of us....and would it hurt to let us know when storm will be playable and let us know when sams will be back.....not some riddle just plain facts
  • Dark mind (SKN1)Dark mind (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 57
    So the fix for deco is to replace it with shit deco?????? As usually the customers get the bad en of the stick.

It looks like requirement to get a jobb in GGE as developer is that you are able to turn on a computer by your self...
    Not much else is required.. 
  • explain this
    WHY HAS ALL THE FOOD PRODUCTION STOPPED
    i logged on this morning, and my food bar was BLUE. BLUE!!!! I started playing GGE 6 years ago, and I've never seen this before. What is going on, and how can we stop it?
    6 years and you have never seen it ? do you ever look at the screen 
    The reply is a little unfair as updates are usually done on German mornings and the middle of the night in the US so I can well believe that few US players have seen blue food.
  • Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,558
    So the fix for deco is to replace it with shit deco?????? As usually the customers get the bad en of the stick.

It looks like requirement to get a jobb in GGE as developer is that you are able to turn on a computer by your self...
    Not much else is required.. 
    The "good" deco was never meant to be there in the first place. Unfortunately this bug resulted in both players getting their decos changed to a lower value (scropion one changed to 2575 po instead of 3k) but it also meant the decos in the wheel were wrong.
  • not about this update but 2 questions.
    1) have they decided to do away with the samurai event? It has only run once this year.
    2) It would be nice to know what the criteria is for promotions in Kingdom league. I had 170 attacks during nomads and from the look of my "statistics" bar I will need about 50 foreigner wins to acquire my first promotion
    john32174v @ usa 1
    not about this update but 2 questions.
    1) have they decided to do away with the samurai event? It has only run once this year.
    2) It would be nice to know what the criteria is for promotions in Kingdom league. I had 170 attacks during nomads and from the look of my "statistics" bar I will need about 50 foreigner wins to acquire my first promotion
    The samurai event hasn't been deleted.
    The bar is based off your placing in the leaderboard (top 10).
  • I placed 4th in nomad and will still need a lot of wins in foreigners to get a promotion. if promotions are based on the top 10 then nobody except the top ten would ever get a promotion. there should be a fixed or definitive scale to shoot for.

john32174v @ usa 1
    I placed 4th in nomad and will still need a lot of wins in foreigners to get a promotion. if promotions are based on the top 10 then nobody except the top ten would ever get a promotion. there should be a fixed or definitive scale to shoot for.

Read the tool tips inside the event.
    You are split up in groups of 10 for every event, the higher you place inside this group (which is based off your rank) the more points you gain towards your next rank.
  • Lady Iris (US1)Lady Iris (US1) US1 Posts: 51
    What happened to the Storm Alliance Rewards for Cargo Points? They were the same this month as they were last month.
    I looked at the beginning of the month to check for any changes, and there were none, So what happened to the rewards at event end?
    Did anyone else NOT get their alliance rewards? 
    Be Yourself ~ Everyone Else Is Already Taken!
  • Harper (IN1)Harper (IN1) IN1 Posts: 27
    THIS STORM UPDATE IS THE WORST UPDATE GGE HAS EVER DONE SINCE 4 YEARS
    LITERALLY THE WORST
  • Sorry mods but I hope this is not the change you all were talking about in other posts.

It is so lame and weak.   To me it looks like they just split the alliance rewards up some.

Nothing really New or Challenging and you have to wait about 30 days to get a whole 36 screts if you qualify for both sets.

Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
  • wh nerfing alliance rewards not fair
    even individual rewards is for hardcore players only
  • killdavies (GB1)killdavies (GB1) GB1 Posts: 579
    I thought storm was supposed to be a cooperative alliance event? So why are you punishing alliances as a whole by cutting the rewards in half and making the second half of the reward a personal one?

Proud General Kill Jun Davies And Stripper Of Pugnare admort2 Also The Rightful King Of Pugnare Admort2 - We Are Out Of Oil For Massages...Sorry Lou Lou

Join The Oddish Rebellion!

#BringBackUniqueEquipment....Lvl 3 gem in its place is worse than nothing at all put this in your signature if you agree

Currently boycotting rubies until the bakery update is revoked. A 77% inflation is definitely NOT reducing the price! I suggest you do the same.

• This is now official really that they are doing everything for us to hate the game, what a catastrophic update i cant believe with my eyes. They cut in half previous rewards from alliance placement, now u get only half of it and for other half now every player individualy must make 160k akva, so that means so much time spending on storm, spending all the skips that are given in blacksmith and btw. sacrifice all nomads events in whole month just to maybe make 100k of aqua, what abt rest 60k ? And not even mentioning players from UK and FR that dnt have skips anymore at all, how the hell they are meant to finish this ??? GG literally cutting their own playerbase on half, this is ridiculous really. Please count, take calculator and just check this nonsense abt this new storm update...

Thanks GG for a new disappointment, i was fool again thinking we get even better storm update. What was i thinking...
  • Basically GGE is trying to say this is a P2W game now without coming out and saying it.

It makes them look more understanding and open if they can still have F2W players even if that section is less and less.

So Mods is this the "Change" you all were talking about and said just give GGE time in the other posts?  Or are there more "New" and "Exciting" changes coming up?

If so I hate to think what other ways they can give us players the shaft.

Instead of "Improving" the game it seems they are going backwards.

Sincerely,
    Justinlegoboy (US1)
    Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
  • Lady Iris (US1)Lady Iris (US1) US1 Posts: 51
    What is REALLY Pathetic, is the lack of honor GGE showed to Alliances that worked all month to get the advertised rewards. The rewards earned for last month SHOULD be paid out, BEFORE any new changes.
    If you want to make a change, you make the change AFTER the prior obligations are met... and YES, those rewards ARE obligations....THAT is what you advertised for the month. You do not start early by cheating everyone out of what they worked for, based on what you said you would pay for that service. And yes, it IS a service that your players provide! Without players you would have no game. Think about that! I for one will not enter Storm anymore..Don't need the hassle for zero return.
    Be Yourself ~ Everyone Else Is Already Taken!
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    edited 02.06.2021
    Well, well, well.  Looks like I am NOT the only one to be 'disappointed' with the Storm 'update".    

In a nutshell, this is ridiculous.  IF you want to do this splitting of the rewards to only reward those who were active in the Alliance's total, that is fine.  Give a reasonable threshold.   Making the Personal target the same as the Alliance target is either the biggest FUBAR by the coders, or by the developers themselves.

Let's take a quick look at how the other events do personal vs alliance.   We are currently running FL.  Personal rewards list tops out at 15M Glory.  Alliance at just over 80M.  THAT makes sense.  

Even the "you must get x number of points before receiving Alliance rewards" that shows up at least one of the events is an easy target to reach.  

Don't expect an individual to be able to do on their own, what an entire Alliance is often not able to complete.......
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• what's the point on splitting in half the rewards?????????????

this is the update????

actually this is a downgrade!!!!!

u could make it much better!!!! 
  • TK07 (SKN1)TK07 (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 27
    Storm is now nothing but BS, nothing to attack, bad rewards and nothing to do...
Sign In to comment.