Home English (UK) War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

CheekyBuilder shows his true colours. (he never changed)

Comments

• I triggered nothing, you were the one who made 2 forum posts about me, commented on two other threads about me and changed your alliance description to about me. You did this to yourself, not me :wink: if you had not reacted in such a way, others wouldn't have chipped in for the entertainment 

• -Tortuga- (GB1)-Tortuga- (GB1) GB1 Posts: 52
    thats not very nice
    Leader of the best alliance on GB1  B)>:)
  • gamina (CZ1)gamina (CZ1) CZ1 Posts: 4,214
    Should I join GB1?  :D

• StylishSI (AU1)StylishSI (AU1) AU1 Posts: 153
    edited 01.06.2021
    Post edited by StylishSI (AU1) on
    Sussy baka 

• Pisky (GB1)Pisky (GB1) GB1 Posts: 541
    edited 31.05.2021
    Now who attacked first, before anything was said. you did!

Trying to shift the blame as usual, it wasn't me. BS, you started it all up becasue you say I was someone else, you sent in 2 attacks until I was 100% in fires. Then you had a moan to your boss, and they all pitched in. Not a problem. Just dont any of you ever say anything about other alliances picking on smaller players, you are the worst.

Chong Ming  7k+ troops IC on 2 lvl 3 ops, partly built, and thats the game, You can have it. I just really hope it alls goes south for you, I wont say all, cause its only about 2-3 of you. For Stillfront too let you get away with it, its disgusting, and war game or not, it shouldn't last. My concession is that nothing ever does, and I can imagine you kissing goodbye to a lot more money than I ever did.
    well actually he didn't moan to me, he just posted your endless paragraphs in chat and we all started laughing at you
  • yeah I attacked first, but it was your reaction to them that got everyone else involved lol
    The admission says it all, as does the unspoken rest.

Chong Ming sent 11 wave attacks, 1 against a part built lvl 3 OP.

maybe join an alliance and get support? or stop moaning on the forum 24/7 so people dont target you?
  • Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,088

Thank you for posting the reps saves me from having to log on the game when I'm back from work we shall discuss in-depth about the purchase of your two remaining OP's I quite like that laboratory too so we shall be taking that too

Imperius @EN1
    Musks

• Loki (GB1)Loki (GB1) GB1 Posts: 42
    The admission says it all, as does the unspoken rest.

Chong Ming sent 11 wave attacks, 1 against a part built lvl 3 OP.

Just leave it, they are not worth aruging with
    Praetorians
    GB1
    Agreed, thats why the picture was changed. They are consistant though, and never change. Who understands capping a lab with 2 days to run, and not even at its first level.
  • StylishSI (AU1)StylishSI (AU1) AU1 Posts: 153
    The more you post the more you'll be hit 💀 just take the L, stfu and move on
    Sussy baka 

• -Э- (GB1)-Э- (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11
    Don't worry Pisky, I'll stop TDU and Musketeers. Neither shall escape my wrath.

Some people on discord are saying I'm a furry
    I'm here to say that I am not a furry
  • Should I join GB1?  :D
    with only about 1k actives i'd say you'd be welcome - only a moderate spend and you can be in top 100 - i just don't bother that much recently !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
        Re:  Gamina.

Not sure if its me, or if maybe you see it.

Not sure if its meant as a wisecrack with the pic, as GB, being a cold and desolate place/server. Lol, clever!
  • Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,088

It is quite unfortunate you backed away from the deal instead of me purchasing those two OP's you surrendered both much like Fortis done with his own account.

Imperius @EN1
    Musks

Yeh Ok!. Same deal as the lab where you just took it, and dropped it. Nice!. You just post stuff like that to make it look good to the mods, most of us see through it now, and know know on GB1 how Op's are taken and distributed. I'd much rather give them up, than you have them, or see them farmed, and used as targets for 11 wave attacks, they were only part built, and I didn't know that you had thought so much of them, of course they were nice and close to me as well, ;). As I've been told over and over recently, by certain parties, who love to press the flag button, if I'm now a target for a certain group of players, there's not much point to the game is there, Its just being used to wind people up, but you enjoy it, and have fun.
  • gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 710
    no wonder I stopped posting on forum and got my real life back. B):):*
    oops I've posted again nooooo 
  • There is nothing wrong with PVP. 
    Senior Officer
    Boo Masters Alliance - AU1 and World1 servers
    *a division of the DPRK Gaming Club
    For recruitment inquiries, contact Juggernaut or Sam
    For FREE Giveaway Events, message me or OldBags1973

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji