Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Why are you continuing to constantly replace the Samurai with the Nomads?

I have not been playing very long , but long enough to know when enough is enough.  This game needs some variety. Every week we Foreign Lords, Nomads, Foreign Lords, Nomads, Foreign Lords, Nomads.  We have the Berimond and various other events, but it appears you are stuffing our face with Nomads too much.  Our main events on the green is what I mentioned above. Bring back the Samurai the same amount of time you bring the Nomads.

Answers

• Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,248
    When the samurai event is skipped once it will remain in the LTPE as "up next" due to technical limitation in the LTPE.
    This doesn't mean it will be the next event though, it's only been skipped once..
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,372
    edited 28.05.2021
    last week it was also 'skipped'  

but why oh why  do they keep skipping it ????????  
    flug @ nl 1
  • forestw (AU1)forestw (AU1) AU1 Posts: 351

This is a question that you should be asking some of the AU server members who continue to violate the Boo Masters rules. There are always consequences and sometimes everyone has to suffer because of the actions of a few
    Senior Officer
    Boo Masters Alliance - AU1 and World1 servers
    *a division of the DPRK Gaming Club
    For recruitment inquiries, contact Juggernaut or Sam
    For FREE Giveaway Events, message me or OldBags1973
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,372

This is a question that you should be asking some of the AU server members who continue to violate the Boo Masters rules. There are always consequences and sometimes everyone has to suffer because of the actions of a few
    you say a lot without saying something so please be quiet
    flug @ nl 1
  • pit bull (GB1)pit bull (GB1) GB1 Posts: 20
    When the samurai event is skipped once it will remain in the LTPE as "up next" due to technical limitation in the LTPE.
    This doesn't mean it will be the next event though, it's only been skipped once..
    i think you will find sams as been skipped more than once....and gge as taken away skips and beri tokens you could buy with silver coins from the blacksmith...im sure they think we are all stupid
  • Paul JP1 (AU1)Paul JP1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 45
    Yes please bring back the Samurai event, we have had enough of nomads for now, and by the way it is always being skipped, not even sure we had a Samurai event last month.
    Paul JP1 @ au 1
  • schawny (US1)schawny (US1) US1 Posts: 32
    You've skipped the Samurai event over and over-- Ive now done Nomads about 8 times in a row. Are you skipping the Samurai because of cultural appropriation or got some flack because it is racist or something???   something about Asian americans?
    personally, i dont care... if you had Italians invading, i would attack them too. BRING BACK SAMURAI!!!!
    schawny @ usa 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file