Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Blacksmith UPDATE

Comments

• Pisky (GB1)Pisky (GB1) GB1 Posts: 541
    Out of curiousity were the Kings Banners(glory) removed from the blacksmith before it just changed, or have they just taken them away this time.
  • chesstra (GB1)chesstra (GB1) GB1 Posts: 18
    Out of curiousity were the Kings Banners(glory) removed from the blacksmith before it just changed, or have they just taken them away this time.
    Those were also removed last week.
  • Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,088
    You'd be quite dim to think this change is perm when in reality it was done on FR1 which is the second most active server on the game & UK1 a smaller yet still active server why are they doing it merely to rest players reactions it'll probably be reverted in a week or two y'all have no patience. 
    Imperius @EN1
    Musks

• I do like the fact that there is a kind of beautiful unity flowing through servers all over the World...it's this kind of borderless Humanity that will come in handy if an International crisis did ensue such as, for instance, a Pandemic say...Oh...hang on...
    Blunderbusss @ en 1
    Some extra thoughts on whats behind this fiasco is that as well as slowing down the leveling up process of players, is to actually cut down the numbers of max levelled players at 800.This maybe a dumb attempt at 1. creating more fodder, & 2. A further plus by making an elite for the P2W players.

I'm wondering if Stillfront see that the max numbers of P2W lvl 800, have increased, and maybe put down some of the unrest to them, feeling unloved. So to widen the gap and hold levels down, they bring in this downdate. For as many players coming to the forum and stating they think the attack part of PvP has jumped to far with all the extra's they now have. We have a certain number of players(normally P2W) stating that they think its about level, even though it isn't. Now they know they have to complain, because if they don't then Stillfront and other players will have the wrong idea, after all we have to have the strong getting stronger, not weaker, I mean they are paying for their rubies, and need pref treatment by Stillfront.
    Of course we could all ask for a server, dedicated to F2P players, but of course we all know that won't happen either, not only because of no supposed  revenue for Stillfront,(but some F2P games do manage), and of course no fodder for the P2W's.

Still all a pipe dream.
    :'(:'(
  • DaishoDaisho Moderator Posts: 234
    The changes in the blacksmith had nothing to do with levels of players.
    Nice to know we have one mind reader here who can read Stillfronts mind, but can't say what, where or why.!

Sorry! but I'm not a mindreader like you, so all I can do is speculate, and thats the trouble with secrecy, people will always speculate, guess, or imagine, instead.

So thanks, but I'll go with my version at the present.
    We got given the exact reason as to why the items were removed from the blacksmith, so I can say without a doubt that the changes in the blacksmith had nothing to do with levels of players. :)
    Nice to know we have some people here who have Stillfronts ear of comunication, but can't say what, where or why.! but just deny any speculation instead.

Sorry! but I'm not part of that comunication like you, so all I can do is still speculate, and thats the trouble with secrecy, people will always speculate, guess, or imagine, instead.

So thanks, but probably the speculation will always continue, and with no disrespect to the Mods, Stillfront don't exactly fill me with truth and wisdom, in things they say, let alone do. As they say. 'The proof of the pudding, is in the eating'
  • BM_Daisho said:

so it will be for all server soon or later and if it happende we will retune to old metheod of waiting to upgrade buildings
    (even time skips storage is too small) in other words if some one want to upgrade his castle to lvl6 he have to wait a season of KL (42 days + HOL researchs) to upgrade it
    i hope i won't see that in june update
    As a mod, we are not speculators, we ARE the communications link between players and GGS. You are welcome to make up anything you like. Just please know that on the forum, I prefer facts. Thank you for your input and have a nice day/evening.
    edited 29.05.2021
    BM_Daisho said:

so it will be for all server soon or later and if it happende we will retune to old metheod of waiting to upgrade buildings
    (even time skips storage is too small) in other words if some one want to upgrade his castle to lvl6 he have to wait a season of KL (42 days + HOL researchs) to upgrade it
    I didn't say that at all, what I did say was (earlier in the thread):

"Sadly the skips and removed tools have not been added back yet. I am very limited in what I can say but you will see something change soon enough, just wait a little longer. I know this is disappointing, for now, but hang in there!"
    I did not say that YOU speculated, I said that others would, and always have, when faced with the unknown, and silence on a subject.
    YOU, may prefer facts, as would all the players, Its just that we are not being given them. If indeed we had those facts as you do, then we wouldn't need to speculate, and you would have your preference met, for seeing  facts on the forum. However as Stillfront have sworn you to silence on the subject, then the facts to the rest of us are just speculation.

Thank you for your attempt to tell us something without imparting any information, but that never works, as well Stillfront are well aware of.  Have a nice day/evening.
  • This is interesting as the mod got a good idea what is coming and why this was done but cannot say anything really.

Years ago GGE at least would send a "teaser" box here on the forums on what was coming soon.

I guess something went wrong with one and that is why they are more of the just wait it out.

But even that is a very vague answer.   Is the wait 1 or 2 weeks, a month, 3 months, or even longer.

I have noticed that on the US1 server play has slowed down the last few weeks a good deal.  Players are just tired/bored with the same old events over and over and over and.......

Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    BM_Daisho said:
    BM_Daisho said:

I didn't say that at all, what I did say was (earlier in the thread):

"Sadly the skips and removed tools have not been added back yet. I am very limited in what I can say but you will see something change soon enough, just wait a little longer. I know this is disappointing, for now, but hang in there!"
    According to your Partner, nothing has been decided yet...........
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

For those wondering about the other downsides of lack of timeskips, especially lower levels and F2P. Wonder how long to put these fires out as nearly all 60% +. This is 'CheekyBuilders' legacy to me after his attack, and maybe more yet as he's been busy spying. You can't expand, and build your castle, and put fires out, and this is where players are getting fed up of the bullies.Please take note Stillfront.

• It seems my legacy is also living rent free in your head :)
    Nope, just in yours.

Envy, and hate are terrible things to suffer with, but i'm sure that you can get treatment though.

Bet you were bullied at school as well.
  • Whats there to envy and hate, im the one laughing at your responses lol. and as a matter of fact, I wasn't bullied at school lmao
    The thread is about timeskips being removed fromt the master blacksmith, my point is trying to show that its another perverbial nail in the coffin of the game, which can be exploited by bullies, who attack way below their levels and before you bring in the relic/mead items into play. Lower F2P players are stuck with numerous fires and damagethat will take even longer to put out, and probably most will still be there when the attack cooldown ends ready for another attack.

My point is that this will be a game changer for a lot of players that are lower level and F2P, they will be left at the mercy of players such as cheekybuilder, who has no scruples and will just quote the usual, 'its a war game'. The game is sliding further into the pit, and eventually it will be PvP vs P2W, with no fodder in between. Probably thats when we should all come back, and see who's left.

I think probably most will ridicule, or paper over the cracks, but you look at whats happening with P2W and higher part of the game, then look around at all the ruins, and empty alliances. Every army needs recruits!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file