Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

SIMPLE REQUEST

Being that Most event are base on a 90min timeskip could we have a 90min timeskip button please 

thankyou
BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1

Comments

• BM_DaishoBM_Daisho Moderator Posts: 197
    How exactly do you propose that to work? Set it to use 1 hour + 30 minutes, or 3 x 30 minutes? Then when clicked it would use the skips you set it to?
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    BM_Daisho said:
    How exactly do you propose that to work? Set it to use 1 hour + 30 minutes, or 3 x 30 minutes? Then when clicked it would use the skips you set it to?
    Create a 90 minute skip........
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• BM_DaishoBM_Daisho Moderator Posts: 197
    edited 28.05.2021
    BM_Daisho said:
    As Crom would say: be careful what you wish for..

regarding skips though, I've always thought that adding a system where you could combine skips to make a better skips would be nice. E.G 3 x 10 minute skips would give a 30 minute skip, and so on.

Could have 3 x 30 minutes to make a 90 minute skip.
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    edited 29.05.2021
    BM_Daisho said:
    BM_Daisho said:
    As Crom would say: be careful what you wish for..

regarding skips though, I've always thought that adding a system where you could combine skips to make a better skips would be nice. E.G 3 x 10 minute skips would give a 30 minute skip, and so on.

Could have 3 x 30 minutes to make a 90 minute skip.
    I agree.  That has been asked for in the past.  A Blacksmith for Time Skips so to speak.  Pick the right amount of smaller ones to make a bigger one.  Or even a way to break them apart.  So, if you run out of 30 min ones, you could break a 1 hour in half instead of using 2 of them or using 3 x 10s or 30 x 1s.   Gets a bit clicky.......
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Pisky (GB1)Pisky (GB1) GB1 Posts: 541
    Empty promises till the usual one are returned

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file