Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

No Beyond The Horizon again (3rd week). So Mods a question for you

So for the 3rd week in a row now there is no Beyond The Horizon (BTH) event.   Which means everyone is not going to be able to do any relic widget building as only BTH give the materials needed for many items.

So mods is there a "Bug" with BTH and that is why they are not running it again?

Is it being "Reworked" in some fashion?

Or is there some other reason like maybe it is just not bringing in enough "Euro's" anymore compared to some other events.

So the question, again, is how is "Anyone", non-buyer, low-buyer, or even a ruby whale to make/build any relic widgets?

Please do not give "It affects everyone" as a answer as that is not a answer to the question presented to you and anyone else who cares to answer.

The whole point of this game is to build a strong castle.  So how are we to do that if we cannot get some needed materials "ANYWHERE", week after week after week.

Thank you for "Hopefully" a honest and "Helpful" answer to what we are to do or what is going on.

Justinlegoboy @ usa 1

Comments

• @Poseidon X Angel thought you'd like to comment on this - and as a side thought why not make outers 2/3 weeks like it was originally  instead ?

saves discharging 6k troops every thursday !

dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,558
    Well, considering he wants an honest answer....
    There is no particular reason for why the event isn't running as often as it used to. I guess they just decided to switch up the schedule.
  • Well thanks for being honest Poseidon X.

So I guess you are saying there are no "BUG" issues that you know of.

And you do not know of a "rework" of the event either.

Well I got to get back to stocking up on horsetails and stuff before the master blacksmith resets tonight.   Will be interesting to see if they change any other servers to what happened on FR and GB.  Want to have a crapload of chests and tails just in case so they last for a few cycles of the events.
    Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
  • fierdragon (GB1)fierdragon (GB1) GB1 Posts: 208
    I dont like BTH anyways  but i do understand the need for the special materials from that event  .. If only there was another way to get that material 
  • domitsu (GB1)domitsu (GB1) GB1 Posts: 38
    It's probably worth making sure that feedback goes to the CMs to say "if a popular event has had a consistent schedule for some time, and is about to change, make sure the players are told about about it, and why it's happening". Easy to do, negative reaction is dampened, discussion about the event and why it's a player-important event collected. Win-win.
  • It would make sense that this falls into the same discussion realm as Sams.  Someone in Stillfront has assessed spend and Outers gives them more money.  You have to laugh at how the game provider describes themselves especially....they want to have a positive impact on the life of a gamer.  Corporate terminology translated as....they will narrow the events and the competition within them to draw as much money out of players as possible in a game becoming increasingly more monotonous but I guess more profitable.

I am starting to feel like a Diary cow....initially presented with a rich grassy meadow and quite excited to then realise every day it will be the same meadow....and oh yes of course I will be milked daily.
    Andrew Wallace @ en 1
  • Personnally speaking I was about to surcumb to my usual inbibement at£2.49 in the outers but have decided to abstain - becoming abstemious until some light is at the end of the tunnel !

I can still get gems from outers and occasionally top 10 k without spending :)

PS duplicated post as originally stated this on another thread !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,563
    ask yourself a question.

GGS is a company , if any other company would act this way....................................................what would you do?
    flug @ nl 1
  • I dont like BTH anyways  but i do understand the need for the special materials from that event  .. If only there was another way to get that material 
    the only method for me to get those items by WOA but after they added  temp-build items to top 10 rewards it would be impossible to get those materials
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    edited 27.05.2021
    Personnally speaking I was about to surcumb to my usual inbibement at£2.49 in the outers but have decided to abstain - becoming abstemious until some light is at the end of the tunnel !

I can still get gems from outers and occasionally top 10 k without spending :)

PS duplicated post as originally stated this on another thread !
    Welcome to the Non-Spenders Club!  Where we get bottom tier rewards in these events (at least when they run them).

One of us, one of us, one of us................
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file