Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

New server

2»

Comments

• Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,560
    I wouldn't  say that's an accurate way to judge how popular a server is,
    Generally speaking the maps don't shrink, the moveable area remains at it's largest state.
    It stretches out when more people join but it never gets smaller, but people are more and more spread out because players have quit the game over the years.

This is not the case for world1, a 300x300 slot on world 1 likely has more players than on a different server.
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332

This is not the case for world1, a 300x300 slot on world 1 likely has more players than on a different server.
    Oh, there is no doubt there are more Castles (many abandoned) within that 300x300 than say an equivalent 300x300 on INT3.  Let's just see how many have loot at the end of next week........... 
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,560
    Also to be expected with a new server, I for example created an account there just to see how the server looked.
  • StylishSI (AU1)StylishSI (AU1) AU1 Posts: 153
    Just for fun, I checked how "Popular" the World 1 server is.

The entire Player base is currently located within a 300 / 320 click box.

Check your own servers to see how large your Player Base is.

I guess there are just a TON of folks who were WAITING for this World 1 server................
    Goddamn you're delusional lol

Sussy baka 

edited 26.05.2021
    Post edited by StylishSI (AU1) on
    Sussy baka 

I guess there are just a TON of folks who were WAITING for this World 1 server................
    You're a literal clown lol

"The entire Player base is currently located within a 300 / 320 click box."

You said that a few days into the server but ok 🤡

In 4 months, it was bigger than approximately 80% of servers but you do you 😬
    Sussy baka 

I don't fully understand why it's so important as to why this server was created, it's here and it's not going anywhere.

No one is asking for it to be removed.  

The question of: WHY?   Is a reasonable one.  Humans get curious when they see something that doesn't make sense to them.  Does GGS OWE us an answer?  Of course not.  I don't for a moment expect to get one.

But, to ask the question: "WHY would they open a new World 1 server?"  is to be expected.  There was no cry for it from the Player base.  At least not what was seen on the English Forum.  More and more people are believing the FALSE IDEA that there would be a REDUCTION of servers.  So, an addition at this time seems VERY ODD.

IMO, the only reason for it from a Business viewpoint is as I implied earlier:  So they can say "We are opening new servers!" and "Look at all the New Players joining!".

Marketing at it's best............
    hUmAnS gEt CuRiOuS

if you spent 1/10 of the time you spend on forums on the actual game, maybe you'd get somewhere

you're genuinely insufferable just stfu no one reads / cares about your shite
    Sussy baka 

• Pisky (GB1)Pisky (GB1) GB1 Posts: 541
    Bit late in your posts, but I suppose, it took you a while to put on your clown make up, being as you like them so much. Sorry! about that, couldn't resist. I hope we aren't in for a monthly update on numbers for W1.
    I would be more worried about current topics and how they may affect you on all of your servers, rather than numbers on one.
    Bit late in your posts, but I suppose, it took you a while to put on your clown make up, being as you like them so much. Sorry! about that, couldn't resist. I hope we aren't in for a monthly update on numbers for W1.
    I would be more worried about current topics and how they may affect you on all of your servers, rather than numbers on one.
    cool
    Sussy baka 

While I do appreciate all the..... uhmmmmm....  feedback(?) you left for me recently, I will only respond here in this thread to all of them.  This is the only one that actually has some content to it.

The size of the World1 server has indeed far surpassed my expectations.  Very easy for me to admit I was wrong on this.  Cool?

While I don't want there to be a monthly update on World1 stats either, I will say how surprised I am to see 11k accounts with loot this week!  That does beat many other servers.

Congrats to World1!

I do have a question for anyone who knows:  When in OR or BtH, people from World1 show as from _LIVE1.  Anyone know why that is?

One final response to the classic "spend more time in the game" comment, just because it is so tiresome.  First, no one is required to meet an activity level in the game to validate their opinion.  Second, IF there was one, I would easily meet that threshold.  I said this to the last person who used that line on me, I spend between 8 - 12 hours per day on the game with the last 2 - 4 hours of that scanning the forum.  I don't have anything to prove, but I will anyway.  Just a few weeks ago, I updated my signature block to show that I had reached War Adviser.  If you don't know, that is the top 20 players on the server in Gallantry.  You can see in my Sig that I was 70/538 at that time.  I am now: 70/601.

Again, that does not matter in the slightest.  Anyone and everyone should feel free to express their thoughts on here..........

Good night.
    Sleep well.

While I do appreciate all the..... uhmmmmm....  feedback(?) you left for me recently, I will only respond here in this thread to all of them.  This is the only one that actually has some content to it.

The size of the World1 server has indeed far surpassed my expectations.  Very easy for me to admit I was wrong on this.  Cool?

While I don't want there to be a monthly update on World1 stats either, I will say how surprised I am to see 11k accounts with loot this week!  That does beat many other servers.

Congrats to World1!

I do have a question for anyone who knows:  When in OR or BtH, people from World1 show as from _LIVE1.  Anyone know why that is?

One final response to the classic "spend more time in the game" comment, just because it is so tiresome.  First, no one is required to meet an activity level in the game to validate their opinion.  Second, IF there was one, I would easily meet that threshold.  I said this to the last person who used that line on me, I spend between 8 - 12 hours per day on the game with the last 2 - 4 hours of that scanning the forum.  I don't have anything to prove, but I will anyway.  Just a few weeks ago, I updated my signature block to show that I had reached War Adviser.  If you don't know, that is the top 20 players on the server in Gallantry.  You can see in my Sig that I was 70/538 at that time.  I am now: 70/601.

Again, that does not matter in the slightest.  Anyone and everyone should feel free to express their thoughts on here..........

Not sure why it shows LIVE, but this BTH will be the very first united W1 run and we're planning on leaving a mark

Congrats on your 601 and War Adviser!

Question:

What exactly do you do for the 8-12 hours, - the 2-4 forum time, in game?

Why do you still have Farmhouses as a level 70/601?

And how did it take you approx. 5 months to gain just 63 levels?

Sussy baka 

edited 27.05.2021

Congrats to World1!

Not sure why it shows LIVE, but this BTH will be the very first united W1 run and we're planning on leaving a mark

Question:

Exactly?  That varies by day / situation.  When it is a glory event, I send out 2 hits at a time to targets, and then work until they get back.  (I also send one out on World1 Wasso's account - if I have the tools/troops)  If it is Nomads or other similar, I send out 4 attacks and then work for 30 mins or so.  I know they are long back at that point, but I can't play the entire time I am also at work.  ;)

For those last 2 - 4 hours, I am off work and just chilling.  That also allows me the time to read and respond over here.  At the same time I am doing the same process in the game.  Right now there are 2 INT3 Wasso BC hits out and one Wolrd1 Wasso BC hit out.  Of course World1 only being level 42 takes twice as long.

Why do you still have Farmhouses as a level 70/601?   Spending all my construction time on HoL.  I get one level per day done, and that leave no time for Granary building and Farmhouse destruction.  I am making 22k food, so I am ok with it.

And how did it take you approx. 5 months to gain just 63 levels?   Where the heck did you get 5 months from?  I made War Advisor just a few weeks ago.  Those 63 levels took those few weeks.   EDIT: Just checked, it was 4/19 when I made War Adviser.  So, 5 weeks.

Anything more you would like to know?   

Dont ask for my SSN.............
    Post edited by Wasso (INT3) on
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

Congrats to World1!

Question:

Exactly?  That varies by day / situation.  When it is a glory event, I send out 2 hits at a time to targets, and then work until they get back.  (I also send one out on World1 Wasso's account - if I have the tools/troops)  If it is Nomads or other similar, I send out 4 attacks and then work for 30 mins or so.  I know they are long back at that point, but I can't play the entire time I am also at work.  ;)

For those last 2 - 4 hours, I am off work and just chilling.  That also allows me the time to read and respond over here.  At the same time I am doing the same process in the game.  Right now there are 2 INT3 Wasso BC hits out and one Wolrd1 Wasso BC hit out.  Of course World1 only being level 42 takes twice as long.

Why do you still have Farmhouses as a level 70/601?   Spending all my construction time on HoL.  I get one level per day done, and that leave no time for Granary building and Farmhouse destruction.  I am making 22k food, so I am ok with it.

And how did it take you approx. 5 months to gain just 63 levels?   Where the heck did you get 5 months from?  I made War Advisor just a few weeks ago.  Those 63 levels took those few weeks.   EDIT: Just checked, it was 4/19 when I made War Adviser.  So, 5 weeks.

I'd like your card number please, as well as the 3 digits on the back

For educational purposes of course
    Sussy baka 

• Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,088

Congrats to World1!

Question:

Why are you trash and spew like you actually know the game? 
    Imperius @EN1
    Musks

I'd like your card number please, as well as the 3 digits on the back

For educational purposes of course
    Same card number as Wreck it Ralph in the 2nd movie.  7.    I mean 11.

Sorry for the back to back post.  Hit Post Comment too quickly on the last one.............
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• domitsu (GB1)domitsu (GB1) GB1 Posts: 38
    I would like to know if there's any possibility of a future transfer plan for steadily shrinking national servers to World1 (or some merged/centralised server. I dumped all my cookies to see where I'd be pointed at as a default, and lo and behold, World1 it was - this is going to make it pretty much impossible for UK1/EN1/GB1/WhateverWe'reCalled to start growing again... It would be nice to know what the studio is expecting us to do when the server reaches some critical population required for a steady spiral of death?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file