Home English (UK) War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Imperius v Druids round 2-3?

2»

Comments

• DaishoDaisho Moderator Posts: 234
    edited 11.05.2021
    @gazz65 (GB1)
    that is true mate , you can see why ggs don't do anything 
    when they want the money first.

history is if you say something about this player or alliance
    they just hammer the player until he leaves. they know it and they 
    don't care.

Looks like it's happened with Druid. Gone to ruins in the main game, and banned in the forum. Must have enough of the hassle.
    Do you know Druids well? I've seen him mentioned a lot looking back through the forums recently. Seems odd to bring up an old post like this. (Not saying you can't of course) 
  • Pisky (GB1)Pisky (GB1) GB1 Posts: 541
    The last post was 3 months ago, yet you get 're-posts from 5-7 years ago, now that's old, and even you say recently so I don't get the old post part.  I had some contact with him as he helped me, when I was going to quit a while ago, and he tried to recruit me. Hes quite close on the map to me on the same server also I  followed the saga on the forum, and the posts and reports on this post and others, probably like many others did. So it's a shame to see that he seems to have left the game. I thought as a moderator all numbers would count.
  • The last post was 3 months ago, yet you get 're-posts from 5-7 years ago, now that's old, and even you say recently so I don't get the old post part.  I had some contact with him as he helped me, when I was going to quit a while ago, and he tried to recruit me. Hes quite close on the map to me on the same server also I  followed the saga on the forum, and the posts and reports on this post and others, probably like many others did. So it's a shame to see that he seems to have left the game. I thought as a moderator all numbers would count.
    he was a good player and we were in the same alliance a few years ago - he's not the first player to be targeted by the "multi's" and probably won't be the last !

dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,088
    edited 11.05.2021
    The last post was 3 months ago, yet you get 're-posts from 5-7 years ago, now that's old, and even you say recently so I don't get the old post part.  I had some contact with him as he helped me, when I was going to quit a while ago, and he tried to recruit me. Hes quite close on the map to me on the same server also I  followed the saga on the forum, and the posts and reports on this post and others, probably like many others did. So it's a shame to see that he seems to have left the game. I thought as a moderator all numbers would count.
    Do you have a problem with me hitting Druids that is the aim of the game to hit another player.

he was a good player and we were in the same alliance a few years ago - he's not the first player to be targeted by the "multi's" and probably won't be the last !

Amusing to say the shells / multis got him when infact no-one has ever been on my account + taking a looking in the targaryens there's plenty of shells I could name chat as much as Druids did and you can join him :smile:

Druids case he knows nothing about the game knows nothing about all the shells / alts in United which he was a diplomat being a former Deputy in there I can say for certain half of those accounts are shells so think before chatting otherwise I'm glad to pay a visit. 
    Imperius @EN1
    Musks

• Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,088
    edited 12.05.2021

@Pisky (GB1) & @dandelion1958 (GB1) if you've a problem with me and those in my alliance say it yourself I have returned to the game fully now so I would be most welcoming to have someone fill Druids shoes but when calling out others using shells you've to provide proof I can sit here list shell names all day long if that's the case and unlike you two I have proof.

Post edited by Imperius (GB1) on
    Imperius @EN1
    Musks

• @Pisky (GB1) & @dandelion1958 (GB1) if you've a problem with me and those in my alliance say it yourself I have returned to the game fully now so I would be most welcoming to have someone fill Druids shoes but when calling out others using shells you've to provide proof I can sit here list shell names all day long if that's the case and unlike you two I have proof.

I have no issue with you - and my comment was addressed to Pisky - if you have proof of multi's at targaryens please feel free to message their details in game - we removed a few a while back but am always open for discussions - we try to stay clean but some always manage to creep in !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 710
     :* 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file