Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

7th Anniversary Voucher

on 30th April I received a GE email congratulating me on 7 years in the game and promising a nice public order reward. Having checked my profile I have discovered that my joining date was the 3rd May, so have tried today as I understand it won't work before the actual anniversary date. As we are now into the 4th May I was expecting this to work, however when clicking on the voucher link, nothing is happening,
Can you please advise why this is and what I need to do to claim the gift.

Thanks 

BM
billius maximus @ en 1

Comments

• Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,840
    Hello BM

You will need to use the voucher code EMPIRE7 in the voucher section of the supersale.
  • scott212 (US1)scott212 (US1) US1 Posts: 7
    I would also like to get my 7 year  deco 
    scott212 @ usa 1
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    I would also like to get my 7 year  deco 
    It is based on anniversary date.  I believe it is from the date forward a certain number of days.  60?  90 days after?

I have forgotten.  But, if you are within the correct time frame, the same code will work for you: EMPIRE7

The base code is EMPIRE(number of years).

This is the one for 2 years, that is my restart time as Wasso.  I certainly HOPE the year 7 one looks better and makes better use of the space.

That half of the 5x10 is empty either means it gets better with the years, or the designer got bored.

It would be SWEET if the PO these give, gave it in a 5x5...........
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) NL1 Posts: 836
    The one for 8 years is still a 5x5 design in a 5x10 space.

Wiglema (NL1)
  • BM_DaishoBM_Daisho Moderator Posts: 210
    They are all a 5x5 taking up a 5x10 space- no clue why but that's just how it is
    A little green grass around a statue won't hurt anyone ;-)
    Let's be real here.

The original idea was for it to be a 5x5.  But, someone figured that would be too good a PO boost for this item as a player gets them annually.  That 2 year one gives 2,600 PO.  I would expect it goes up each year.  Just for fun, let's say it is 100 PO per year.  That would mean next year Wasso gets 2,700 PO item.  If those could both be on the same space as a 5x10, that would be the equivalent to a 5,300 PO item in a 5x10 space.  That they are giving away for FREE.

No way they could let THAT stand.  To get that kind of PO requires the moola..........

Good night.
    Sleep well.

Wasso,

It being a 10x5 is just normal for public order these days, everyone's castle is built around them and barely anyone has 2 really solid 5x5 items. Believe it or not, but the studio isn't out to get all the none spending players. This being a 5x5 "hurts" the spenders just as much.
    Wasso,

It being a 10x5 is just normal for public order these days, everyone's castle is built around them and barely anyone has 2 really solid 5x5 items. Believe it or not, but the studio isn't out to get all the none spending players. This being a 5x5 "hurts" the spenders just as much.
    Where did I say that it "hurts" the non-spenders more?  I said that if anyone wants a 5,300 PO item in a 5x10 space, they would have to pay for it.  You really think people would be UPSET if the Anniversary Token was a 5x5?  That the average player couldn't figure out that they could fit two in the space of one?  WORSE CASE they save one in storage until next year to get the 5,300 total for the space.

In all honesty, I do not know how much you can buy these days.  CAN you buy a 5x10 that is worth more than 5,300?  If so, then these are all going into storage anyway for the big spenders.  THEN IT DOES "hurt" the F2P more, as the 5x5 aspect would give them a chance to try to bridge the gap.  But, making the 5x5 item take up the 5x10 space removes that ability from them.

Thanks for helping me to see that...........
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

I said that I said that it doesn't hurt the none spenders more than it hurts the spending player base. For you to make it worthwhile to stick 2 of them in the space of a 10x5 the second one would need to be of pretty good value. And to be honest, waiting an entire year for a reward to be worth it isn't the wave for me.

I am quite pleased with how the decorative item looks and I think the footprint is fine. You say that it being a 10x5 is holding it back, which it of course is, no doubt in that. But it is still a gift and a pretty good one too. 

Also, try spending some more time in the game than on the forums, that way you will be aware of what the current public order limits are ;-)
    edited 11.05.2021
    I said that I said that it doesn't hurt the none spenders more than it hurts the spending player base. For you to make it worthwhile to stick 2 of them in the space of a 10x5 the second one would need to be of pretty good value. And to be honest, waiting an entire year for a reward to be worth it isn't the wave for me.

I am quite pleased with how the decorative item looks and I think the footprint is fine. You say that it being a 10x5 is holding it back, which it of course is, no doubt in that. But it is still a gift and a pretty good one too. 

Also, try spending some more time in the game than on the forums, that way you will be aware of what the current public order limits are ;-)
    LOL!

I think you mean "Try spending some MONEY on the game, then you will know what the current public order limits are"  AS we both know, the Best Seller shop is off limits to me, the Never Spender.  so, there IS NO WAY for me to know if there are 5,300 PO items in there, is there?

Nice try on that one..........

Edited it:  As for YOU not wanting to wait the year to make the 5x5 into a 5x10 doesn't make it a bad idea......
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• scott212 (US1)scott212 (US1) US1 Posts: 7
    tried voucher codes ,,,nothing ,,
    scott212 @ usa 1
    tried voucher codes ,,,nothing ,,
    When is your Anniversary date of first joining the game?  

Not the forum, we can see that.  But the game.........
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

LOL!

I think you mean "Try spending some MONEY on the game, then you will know what the current public order limits are"  AS we both know, the Best Seller shop is off limits to me, the Never Spender.  so, there IS NO WAY for me to know if there are 5,300 PO items in there, is there?

Edited it:  As for YOU not wanting to wait the year to make the 5x5 into a 5x10 doesn't make it a bad idea......
    No, I meant what I said otherwise I wouldn't have said it. FYI, the bestseller doesn't carry the best public order items.

edited 11.05.2021

LOL!

No, I meant what I said otherwise I wouldn't have said it. FYI, the bestseller doesn't carry the best public order items.

Again, no way for me to know that, is there.  ;)

I clearly understand that you don't want me spending the time here in the forum.  As far as the ratio of time goes, I play for 8 - 10 hours per day, and I scan the forum between the last 2 - 4 hours of that.  Most of the time, there is nothing to respond to, or only a few posts anyway.  

Sorry, not sorry...........
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• there is a free castle skin for those who subscribed on news letter go to your e-mail and recive it
    edited 30.05.2021
    there is a free castle skin for those who subscribed on news letter go to your e-mail and reci

Not bad. 

But the timer starts without having equipped it.  Always nice to have options.......

Good night.
    Sleep well.

• sudu (IN1)sudu (IN1) IN1 Posts: 185
    May i know how to find voucher codes?
    sudu @ in 1
  • May i know how to find voucher codes?
    ask forum XD (there is a topic about it)
  • But the timer starts without having equipped it.  Always nice to have options.......
    I've found those temporary look items rather pointless when we have no choice when the countdown begins, funny that GGS outlines how we'd prefer it to be, but still doesn't follow through.
    Reckon they realise the counter runs even when not equipped?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file