Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Title Bleedover into Attack Screen

So yeah, seems to have just started today.

When you are clicking on a camp to attack, if your mouse touches another item on the map and it brings up a name to the screen, that name carries over onto the attack setup page.

You can still do the setup, but it looks really janky...........
Good night.
Sleep well.
I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

Comments

• flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,487
    better then all the pop-ups with rewards poppin gup in front of you chat screen, you can't do anything :)
    flug @ nl 1
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    better then all the pop-ups with rewards poppin gup in front of you chat screen, you can't do anything :)
    True.

This also could just be a browser issue.  I am not getting it today and we all know there was no work done on the weekend.....
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• Tony C (INT1)Tony C (INT1) INT1 Posts: 75
    This is not new. It's been doing that for me (text from world map on top of set-up screen) probably since last year sometime.
    Tony C @ WWW 1
    This is not new. It's been doing that for me (text from world map on top of set-up screen) probably since last year sometime.
    Ah, well that stinks.

Guess it is one of those bugs they have very low on their list.............
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) NL1 Posts: 737
    Can confirm, this is not new. I've had it from time to time, especially in the outer worlds and horizon events. I'm suspecting it's more of an HTML5 issue rather than anything else. I'm still suffering from those white bars on the map as well, from time to time. Never had those in the Flash version.
    Wiglema (NL1)
    Can confirm, this is not new. I've had it from time to time, especially in the outer worlds and horizon events. I'm suspecting it's more of an HTML5 issue rather than anything else. I'm still suffering from those white bars on the map as well, from time to time. Never had those in the Flash version.
    I am now seeing those more and more often in Outer Events.  As I wasn't getting them before, this goes to show that things are getting worse and not better.............
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file