Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

upgrade token exchange for construction tokens ?

Comments

• been checking every 1/2 hour or so still not seen ! might as well go out and enjoy another sunny day ! :smiley:
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • Pisky (GB1)Pisky (GB1) GB1 Posts: 493
    It was in offers overview when I logged on this morning !
  • It was in offers overview when I logged on this morning !
    what time as loggedon at 08:30 and was not there - just had the extra wave look item !

dandelion1958 @ en 1

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
    Wasn't on early when I logged on, but about mid morning when I logged on again, there then!
  • Dear all,

I mised it too :( 
    Someone know it when is the next time that we can change the tokens?

I wach all the time in there:

http://prntscr.com/122w9bi

• is there any special qualifier to get this offer ? upgrade etc. as still not seen ? was almost thinking about possible "discrimination" re this as check offers all day and still not seen !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

• Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,442
    Hi :)

There's a good chance you missed it and looking for it every hour is probably going to drive you mad.
    The offer has only been around twice so far, it's active for an hour. So there's a good chance it won't come today, I really don't know.

As for the requirements, they are the same as all other bestsellers.

• forestw (AU1)forestw (AU1) AU1 Posts: 364
    @CheekyBuilder (GB1) raises a valid point: It is well worth contributing a few coins to the game for the valuable rewards.
    Sadly, some freeloaders refuse to do so. When Tommy started this game in his mothers basement, he wanted peasants to have access to something that may bring joy to their miserable life filled with toil and strife. So he created a game for all to enjoy.
    However, he does have utility bills to pay, groceries, etc. He would also like to attend the prestigious Pyonyang University and relies on contributing players to help his college fund through purchases of rubies. 
    Tommy has sacrificed much, he often goes days without shaving or bathing, just to keep the events running. Please support him whenever you can.
    Senior Officer
    Boo Masters Alliance - AU1 and World1 servers
    *a division of the DPRK Gaming Club
    For recruitment inquiries, contact Juggernaut or Sam
    For FREE Giveaway Events, message me or OldBags1973
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    @CheekyBuilder (GB1) raises a valid point: It is well worth contributing a few coins to the game for the valuable rewards.
    Sadly, some freeloaders refuse to do so. When Tommy started this game in his mothers basement, he wanted peasants to have access to something that may bring joy to their miserable life filled with toil and strife. So he created a game for all to enjoy.
    However, he does have utility bills to pay, groceries, etc. He would also like to attend the prestigious Pyonyang University and relies on contributing players to help his college fund through purchases of rubies. 
    Tommy has sacrificed much, he often goes days without shaving or bathing, just to keep the events running. Please support him whenever you can.
    You just re-doubled my conviction to NEVER SPEND.............
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• machete26 (HIS1)machete26 (HIS1) HIS1 Posts: 25
    Principle of the matter.  Worth much more than a quarter.

Besides, I am doing ok for never having paid.

Just would be nice to not have the EXPECTATON that everyone is a payer from GGS' viewpoint.........
    I agree. the game is free to play and for no reason must you make purchases.
    "Fra, è il soldo che li rende lupi
    non la luna piena.
    E m'arrendo
    Tanto la resa c'ha il volto della vittoria. 
    Emette una sentenza assolutoria,
    ma condanna alla memoria di un passato senza gloria:
    Resti un numero o diventi un nome nei libri di storia
    Tirannia liberatoria o libertà tiranna."

cit MezzoSangue - Musica Cicatrene
  • Scandy (GB1)Scandy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 122
    Principle of the matter.  Worth much more than a quarter.

Besides, I am doing ok for never having paid.

Just would be nice to not have the EXPECTATON that everyone is a payer from GGS' viewpoint.........
    I agree. the game is free to play and for no reason must you make purchases.
    Well if no one made any purchases at all the game would cease to exist. I buy only in two instances 1) to avoid the adds every 2 months 2) from time to time i spend 2.49 pounds in outer realm.  My spending is not what keeps the game going, but its small enough given the enjoyment i get (most of the time)
  • machete26 (HIS1)machete26 (HIS1) HIS1 Posts: 25
    at this point, they should remove free to play.
    this game isn't maintained only with our purchases, but also with the presence of players.
    "Fra, è il soldo che li rende lupi
    non la luna piena.
    E m'arrendo
    Tanto la resa c'ha il volto della vittoria. 
    Emette una sentenza assolutoria,
    ma condanna alla memoria di un passato senza gloria:
    Resti un numero o diventi un nome nei libri di storia
    Tirannia liberatoria o libertà tiranna."

cit MezzoSangue - Musica Cicatrene
  • managed to get it - refreshed screen on returning from outers at approx 23:15 gmt (26/04) and the offer was there, told a freind and he had to refresh to see the offer ! hope this helps the rest of you :smile:
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

• Damaden (US1)Damaden (US1) US1 Posts: 69
    You play GGE quite a lot and you are limiting yourself to very good rewards because of a 25 cent pay wall and refuse to pay it. 25 cents for an upgraded best seller, pro mode on WoF, better mail special offers and now a construction tokens best seller. If you are complaining about it and are unwilling to spend 25 cents.. then sorry but you're an ***. I could literally find 25 cents down the back of my sofa (or couch for you Americans)... or if i trawled the streets for a bit I could probably find something... its literally nothing for a lot in return.
    You can tell a lot about a person when they judge others so harshly for being principled. I wonder what sort of vices and other uncontrollable impulses CheekyBuilder suffers from. Those are the people I would never even loan a nickel to unless I never wanted to see that nickel again.
  • Damaden (US1)Damaden (US1) US1 Posts: 69
    at this point, they should remove free to play.
    this game isn't maintained only with our purchases, but also with the presence of players.
    if f2p goes away so do i nd prolly a litany of other f2p and then p2w will really b salty bc now there r fewer players 2 farm only some1 w/ no biz sense whatsoever would suggest that
  • You play GGE quite a lot and you are limiting yourself to very good rewards because of a 25 cent pay wall and refuse to pay it. 25 cents for an upgraded best seller, pro mode on WoF, better mail special offers and now a construction tokens best seller. If you are complaining about it and are unwilling to spend 25 cents.. then sorry but you're an ***. I could literally find 25 cents down the back of my sofa (or couch for you Americans)... or if i trawled the streets for a bit I could probably find something... its literally nothing for a lot in return.
    You can tell a lot about a person when they judge others so harshly for being principled. I wonder what sort of vices and other uncontrollable impulses CheekyBuilder suffers from. Those are the people I would never even loan a nickel to unless I never wanted to see that nickel again.
    Excuse me? lol what are you on about. If you play a game daily and there's a big part of the game behind a tiny paywall, what's the issue in spending literally less than 1 dollar/euro/pound... If its really so much of an issue then surely you can justify spending a couple of pennies. 
    If principles start holding you back you have to reconsider them.

surely If the principle behind being free to play is not spending ANYTHING. The moment you spend any amount, it's ceased to be a principle.
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    If you only follow principles that let you do anything, then you have no principles........ 
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

If you only follow principles that let you do anything, then you have no principles........ 
    There are still things my principles stop me from doing, but those are mainly things I have no interest in doing anyways.
    So no, I wouldn't say that means I have none, it just means I care less for those that really hold me back.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file