Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Should you attack RBC's??

I was watching a video about goodgame empire and the guy mentioned he doesn't bother attacking robber baron castles because its not worth it. Should I just focus on my other kingdom NPC's and not bother leveling up RBC's because its not worth it apparently??

does anyone else not bother with robber baron castles?

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,043
    I attack them and it is a great source of rubies and coins and food when nomads or sams are not around as foreign lords and bloodcrows do not give nearly as much food or coins

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    edited 13.04.2021
    Listen to Herveus.........
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• I was watching a video about goodgame empire and the guy mentioned he doesn't bother attacking robber baron castles because its not worth it. Should I just focus on my other kingdom NPC's and not bother leveling up RBC's because its not worth it apparently??

does anyone else not bother with robber baron castles?
    mine (in green) are not maxed yet - and have been playing over 8 years - although the number of rubies looted was reduced they can be an easy source and if you keep at the same level you only need to spy one and attack all at that level ! PS you also get achievement points which also gives rubies !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • You can also get equipment or gems for your troops
    Marty Maurder @ en 1
  • Hands up (GB1)Hands up (GB1) GB1 Posts: 347

And sell the equipment and gems

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file