Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Kingdom league

13»

Comments

• gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 710
    I think you guys are too tough on the moderators. i've played 7 years, bought a couple rubies from time to time to help keep GGE in business. As much as the game has changed in this time, the one constant is that the mods are treated poorly by the players (and GGE I suspect) Darned if they do and darned if they don't on every issue. It's no surprise the banner looking for mods has been on the page for so many months.  
    no agenda, just observations., 
    you will find most mods and ggs are not bothered about forum these days.
    they ggs and mods more concerned about discord now so basically waste of time
    putting complaints on forum. 

as for game it's same old thing over and over. no new GREEN events. why can't they
    come up with different events for each kingdom ice sands and fire. 
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,525
    I think you guys are too tough on the moderators. i've played 7 years, bought a couple rubies from time to time to help keep GGE in business. As much as the game has changed in this time, the one constant is that the mods are treated poorly by the players (and GGE I suspect) Darned if they do and darned if they don't on every issue. It's no surprise the banner looking for mods has been on the page for so many months.  
    no agenda, just observations., 
    you will find most mods and ggs are not bothered about forum these days.
    they ggs and mods more concerned about discord now so basically waste of time
    putting complaints on forum. 

as for game it's same old thing over and over. no new GREEN events. why can't they
    come up with different events for each kingdom ice sands and fire. 
    on discord as much information :)
    flug @ nl 1
  • Come on everyone GGS are doing a great job . Don't see any problems
    in game everything seems to run perfect especially the primetimes .
    never seen a problem at all with ggs taking money no bugs what so ever.

game wise wouldn't change much same events over and over again 
    everyone seems to be happy with same events all the time.

you lot do know only thing in ggs idea's department is tumbleweeds now
    keep up the good work ggs  :*:p
    I had an issue using Paypal last outers - it fixed itself (?) and was ok next primetime but was a pain at the time !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,459
    That was an issue with paypal
  • That was an issue with paypal
    It wouldn't work - actually froze the game - sent in a ticket - reloaded game (clearing cache etc) and next primetime it worked - but had messup build sequence finished top 3500 should have been higher 
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • Well for anyone annoyed by the non continuation of the KL despite the previous precedent of a reasonably continuous KL this morning there is no KL, no Green event and indeed food is frozen.

Of course there is no announcement to advise us of the issue or when it will be fixed so all I can see is basically no game to play and I am off to do other things.
    Andrew Wallace @ en 1
    That was an issue with paypal
    It wouldn't work - actually froze the game - sent in a ticket - reloaded game (clearing cache etc) and next primetime it worked - but had messup build sequence finished top 3500 should have been higher 
    That's odd, I had the same issue with paypal without my game freezing
    Well for anyone annoyed by the non continuation of the KL despite the previous precedent of a reasonably continuous KL this morning there is no KL, no Green event and indeed food is frozen.

Of course there is no announcement to advise us of the issue or when it will be fixed so all I can see is basically no game to play and I am off to do other things.
    Other than the issues fixed by today's hotfix there are no issues today. Everything seems to be on schedule. Events will start today.
  • GoodGame customer support is sometimes really rude and not equal to every player.

Example Athene 10m power point RUBY player lost over 100k troops to starve and he got all back and extra mead from support even support said it was her own fault.

When i bought the black wheel tickets i got around 60 000 mead troops and mead for 6hours from the wheel, there was no way to use all of them so my troops starved because i didnt have mead production. And GGE support did not give me back anything.

/Fearless
    SKN1
  • Liege (GB1)Liege (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6
    my kingdom league shows 42 days I thought it is meant to be between 3-4 days. Is this normal?? Anyone else got this problem??
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,245
    the league is 42 days and the evens are 3/4 days
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Dark mind (SKN1)Dark mind (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 57
    You have to give us schedules and plans so we can plan ahead. That GGE dosent is either because they are lazy, or they have no control over their on development. And i find both scenarios equaly disturbing. 
    Sorry to disappoint you but both your reasons are false in this case. It's just easier to make changes to a schedule that's not public, you avoid drama that way.
    Actually you just proves my points... Lazy and/or no control if they cant give at least 1 week plans... No other software company in the world can survive without development and run plans for weeks and months ahead, and GGE cant even give it for one week...

I see the writing on the wall here...  time to invest my time and money in a new hobby.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file