Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Bonus rewards missing again

Why do we miss the final Kingdom rewards?

Comments

• Why do we miss the final Kingdom rewards?

Had same pop up as well - and glad i didn't waste rubies on buying a ticket as no K/L

dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • Why do we miss the final Kingdom rewards?
    Had this answered from someone else on my server - apparently this is a "visual" glitch and you should have been credited with the appropriate rewards - he raised a ticket and was assured that he'd been credited !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • Tony C (INT1)Tony C (INT1) INT1 Posts: 74
    Crap like this happens all the time. They need to have a journal or something in-game where you can actually check if you did or did not get rewards added to your inventory. At the very least GGS should post an announcement on the forum as soon as they know issues like this have happened.
    And they need to work on bug fixes so things like this don't keep happen so often, no other games I play have so many 'visual glitches' as this one. Not to mention all the other bugs, some of which have been outstanding for months (or some, even years)
    Tony C @ WWW 1
  • I never see rubies added to my inventory even though I've earned them through bonuses, completing daily tasks, etc.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file