Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Kingdom league

Push it Deep (INT1)Push it Deep (INT1) INT1 Posts: 90
edited 13.04.2021 in General Discussion
whats going on with KL lol 

Comments

• indywolf (GB1)indywolf (GB1) GB1 Posts: 51
    no good asking in here mate this will be the last place you get told whats going on
    indywolf @ en 1
  • whats going on with KL lol 
    You need to tag a CM or BM
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,241
    Well it seems it not gonna happen today, cant even be bother to do fori , no point in busting a gut to do it, and it not be counted on kingdom league.
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,449
    Hello guys,

The event did indeed not start today. I will keep you posted when I am allowed to share more information.

Best regards,

Poseidon
  • allowed ? lol
    AmazingBrian7 @ en 1
  • Pisky (GB1)Pisky (GB1) GB1 Posts: 494
    Just checked all Crow castles, terrible low numbers, gotta wonder if they have anything to do with NO KL
  • Scandy (GB1)Scandy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 122
    allowed ? lol
    To be fair to Poseidon and GGS - of course the moderators get information in advance and of course GGS expects the moderators to keep things secret until its supposed to become public knowledge

My guess is that there will be some changes to make one ot the limiting factors (fabric, sceats or construction tokens) more easily available - the whales have had their advantage and the masses are getting bored so its probably time to make it easier for the smallish spenders to stay in the game. My best guess is an increase in sceats awarded as the whales can then use rubies and finish the HoL completely

• flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,521
    allowed ? lol
    To be fair to Poseidon and GGS - of course the moderators get information in advance and of course GGS expects the moderators to keep things secret until its supposed to become public knowledge

My guess is that there will be some changes to make one ot the limiting factors (fabric, sceats or construction tokens) more easily available - the whales have had their advantage and the masses are getting bored so its probably time to make it easier for the smallish spenders to stay in the game. My best guess is an increase in sceats awarded as the whales can then use rubies and finish the HoL completely

ssssssssssst don't say that..  it's already bad enough that it is not announced again 
    flug @ nl 1
    Hello guys,

The event did indeed not start today. I will keep you posted when I am allowed to share more information.

Best regards,

Poseidon
    so from your answer I understand that it was known in advance
    flug @ nl 1
    allowed ? lol

ssssssssssst don't say that..  it's already bad enough that it is not announced again 
    Events don't get announced to begin with. This isn't the first time the kingdom league didn't run continuously either. It's not out of the ordinary for us to not announce this. It's actually quite normal.
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    Got to support @Poseidon X Angel on this one.  There is no guarantee that KL's will run back to back.  Just as there is no guarantee that the events will run in order.  OR that they will run as intended, or properly at all.  ;)

As for what was known and when, we have all seen the change in Poseidon since the recent slap down from "The Studio" for a not too distant past post that was asked to be taken down.  

no good asking in here mate this will be the last place you get told whats going on

Sadly, the above is even MORE true today.............
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Tony C (INT1)Tony C (INT1) INT1 Posts: 76
    Events don't get announced to begin with. This isn't the first time the kingdom league didn't run continuously either. It's not out of the ordinary for us to not announce this. It's actually quite normal.

They used to though. There used to be a schedule of upcoming events posted months ahead of time but they stopped that a few years back I think. Most other games publish event dates and times well ahead of time so I don't know why it can't be done here either.
    It would save so much confusion for players if you published this in advance. If it's a deliberate decision not to run Kingdom league this time, then just tell us beforehand and save all the complaints on the forum. Not to mention how many players probably waste support's time to ask the same question.
    The cynic in me would say you stopped publishing an event schedule because GGS have so many bugs they are never confident things will start as scheduled...
    Tony C @ WWW 1
    allowed ? lol

I didn't talk about the events, even though I still think they should be announced just like before, but got used to that GGE doesn't do this in order to do what they want. That KC doesn't show up, I (and other players in my alliance) have no recollection that it didn't show up before, and have been playing for several years, even before KC came into play.

and if it's usual that KC don't show  then you didn't have to wait for permission to tell , isn't it?

flug @ nl 1
    As for what was known and when, we have all seen the change in Poseidon since the recent slap down from "The Studio" for a not too distant past post that was asked to be taken down.  
    Unfortunately something went wrong with that announcement, I was asked to make it and then a few days later I was asked to remove it. Not much I can do. 
  • so are they going to run the event or not ? cause  all my work  is base on kindom league lol  .if so  why not telling us what is going on  ? a simple update on the thing will  make  us all  happy  . but not knowing  is simply not acceptable .
    Like I said earlier in this thread, we don't announce event beforehand and thus we also don't announce it when events don't run. I understand that it's become "normal" for the league to run continuously but it's not a given. It doesn't have to run continuously and the studio doesn't have to inform anyone if it doesn't.

I know we all want a schedule but we can't provide it.
  • whatever was normal, apparently not normal now lmao 

schedule was on constantly in some period of time, and now suddenly GGE cant provide it 

like its said in some post... small notice would be greatly welcome from player side i think.
    something is always better then nothing and being muted   
    I can't provide that.
  • I can't provide that.
    no one asking u to provide it, we all understand your situation, but on the other hand gge was one who was allowing that and now all that is gone . but well okay, just hoping we wont wait like we did for alliance tournament or alliance capital haha 
  • Scandy (GB1)Scandy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 122
    From GGS perspective giving a schedule locks them into something and makes it harder for them to make changes on short term notice as they'd get a lot of fire, so whilst its nice to have a schedule, i can also see why there is little upside for GGS to give it to us.

As regards what Poseidon can and can't say - 14:36 it was communicated on another thread that we will have a short downtime tomorrow. Add 2 and 2 and you typically get 4, but in this case i guess a KL starting tomorrow. 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file