Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

how long does it take for a spy report to expire?

basically the quest I ask in the thread title.

How long does a spy report remain accurate after the target is spied upon??? searching online I found answers from 1 hour to 2 days would really like to know.

Comments

• BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,247
    if you spy fori about 1 minute 

BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Liege (GB1)Liege (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6
    seriously just one minute??? can't believe that lol anyone else can confirm?
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    There is a glitch for some players that the spy report blinks out real quick.  

What I see is more like the 2 days on FL/BCs.  Those are the ones that I leave because the troops are too low and the setups to annoying.  Eventually, they disappear and I re-spy them to see if any difference.  

Nomads/Samis I don't spy anymore.  Just cut / paste the same set up for attacking.

As for other players, those seem to last longer.  But, not certain when they disappear.  Because once I spy them, I either hit them or never bother to look later..........
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• It might depend on if the report was acted on or not
    Marty Maurder @ en 1
  • That depends on what kind of opponent.

You can spy on all NPC targets and then attack a day or one later. Nothing happens! Never! Unless the event changes.

With human opponents, it is of course different:
    After you spy, there could always be a famine or I don't know what.
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    That depends on what kind of opponent.

You can spy on all NPC targets and then attack a day or one later. Nothing happens! Never! Unless the event changes.

The fake Humans behind the FL/BC castles can change setup.   Or at least they used to be able to.

Now that I think about it, I don't think I have seen that for a while...............
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• 24 hrs or less - anything over a day old will need respying - even sometime if before and after the daily reset at 23:05 (GMT)
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • Tony C (INT1)Tony C (INT1) INT1 Posts: 76
    That depends on what kind of opponent.

The fake Humans behind the FL/BC castles can change setup.   Or at least they used to be able to.

Now that I think about it, I don't think I have seen that for a while...............

Sometimes it used to happen faster in FL / BC. I still remember once, years ago, when the horsetails were still quite rare so they were used sparingly. Had a good target, so straight after spying, I sent a attack with full horsetails.
    Somehow once my attack hit, it had changed to a ~500 target..all those horsetails wasted.
    But agree with Wasso, haven't seen that happen for a while now in FL / BC. But I still don't trust it...
    Tony C @ WWW 1
  • There is a glitch for some players that the spy report blinks out real quick.  

What I see is more like the 2 days on FL/BCs.  Those are the ones that I leave because the troops are too low and the setups to annoying.  Eventually, they disappear and I re-spy them to see if any difference.  

Nomads/Samis I don't spy anymore.  Just cut / paste the same set up for attacking.

As for other players, those seem to last longer.  But, not certain when they disappear.  Because once I spy them, I either hit them or never bother to look later..........
    Lol i have it to.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file