Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

I have too many defense units at my main castle

Accidentally created 55 halbaldiers rather than 5 (these things happen!  :| )

Anyone got any idea how I can either 'lose' some of them or transfer some of them to one of my outposts?

I'd happily send them off to support another alliance member who's being attacked - but by the time I get notification of an imminent attack it's always too late to get my defense units there in time to get them 'killed'.

Many thanks!

Comments

• Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,050
    Hello @Bosmobelle (WORLD1)

If you navigate over to your outpost you can click on it, this will give you a ring around the outpost with some buttons.
    One is a box with a green and a red arrow, this is for sending resources, the top one looks like a castle gate, this will let you jump in to the castle. But now the one you need, the far right one, it looks like a castle wall with a shield on top of it.

If you click on this icon you can select the castle from which you want to send your troops. Then you put the troops you want to send over in to one of the slots and send them to your outpost.

I hope you are able to figure it out.
  • Sounds excellent!  Very many thanks indeed.

Not only does it sound excellent I've just tried it and it seems to be working!

Thanks again!
  • Send some to your other realm castles (Ice, Sands or Fire)
    Marty Maurder @ en 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file