Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Relic Equipment Idea

Add a favorite option - as the new equipment will be a lot harder to tell apart without hovering over the equipment. I would suggest adding a favorite option, so we can favorite equipment we would regularly use, and swap out for other pieces. 
Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

Comments

• blueninja691 (US1)blueninja691 (US1) US1 Posts: 339
    edited 05.08.2019

Well said. This feature will be added to the game in approximately 34 years :P

I always thought of having an "armor stand" feature, where you can place equipment on comm or casts but they arent taken account for and count as inventory slots. With two clicks you can switch the armor stand wit an actual comm or cast and voilla, efficient inventory management. If this becomes a thing it will most likely be available to subscribers though. My expectations are very low for the future of this rusty game :^/

Armor stand will be available in approximately 53 years

Post edited by blueninja691 (US1) on
  • Asmodeus (NL1)Asmodeus (NL1) NL1 Posts: 164
    I would like to be able to color code my pieces so I can easily make the sets after I take them apart

Current might with atleast 24 hours of food
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,362
    @Dark Venom (ASIA1) I'll forward this to the team.
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
  • Venom (AU1)Venom (AU1) AU1 Posts: 93
    Solid effort by the team, only took 1.5 years. Nice and speedy response. 
    I don't regret a mother fucking thing I said.
    https://prnt.sc/sasorm
  • forestw (AU1)forestw (AU1) AU1 Posts: 364
    Sir,
    Have you ever tried to operate a multinational internet game out of your mothers basement, while completing high school?
    Please stop the criticisims and try a little appreciation for Tommy and his lovely mother Mrs. Lesch. I would suggest you read a copy of Whitetigers latest bestselling book: "Finding Gratitude Beyond the Beard."
    Senior Officer
    Boo Masters Alliance - AU1 and World1 servers
    *a division of the DPRK Gaming Club
    For recruitment inquiries, contact Juggernaut or Sam
    For FREE Giveaway Events, message me or OldBags1973
  • Tony C (INT1)Tony C (INT1) INT1 Posts: 76

And it still doesn't work properly. Items I had starred, after a while, the star disappears. I did this to about 8 pieces and after a few weeks (didn't notice exactly when) all the stars had dropped off.
    Why am I not surprised though....
    Tony C @ WWW 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file