Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Construction and Upgrade Tokens (serious problem)

Venom (AU1)Venom (AU1) AU1 Posts: 93
Hello, so I was playing around with the calculator that was made for us, and I was wondering how much everything I wanted cost. So I go started. Here are the prices for everything. 

This math here includes the following:
7x level 6 walls
7x level 6 gates
140x level 6 towers
7x level 14 breweries 
70x level 1 aparies 
1x level 6 keep
7x level 8 storage
7x level 6 barrel workshops
7x level 6 honey garden
7x level 8 mead distrillary 
7x level 15 barracks 

Now some assumptions to put this into time:
They earn 100 construction tokens every 7 days from Kingdom League.
They place top 9000 every Outer Realm event 535 construction tokens per 14 days
They complete all duty tasks. 45 construction tokens per 14 days.
They earn an additional 15 construction tokens from the nobility contest every 7 days
So this player is currently earning 405 construction tokens every week. 

That will take them 335 weeks to finish, or 2348 days. 

2 July 2027 is the finish date for completion. 

Remember this does not including maxing every building. It would take much longer for that.
Post edited by Venom (AU1) on
I don't regret a mother fucking thing I said.
https://prnt.sc/sasorm

Comments

• Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) NL1 Posts: 838
    Don't worry. By 2027 all of those things will most likely be obsolete anyway.

I've made similar calculations in the past, for example for the time needed to get one (1) gem stone level 10 by smithing lower levels, when the maximum you could earn or buy at that time was level 5.
    IIRC it would take a little over 100 years for getting your first level 10 gemstone (the calculations should still be somewhere on the forum).
    Now we all know how irrelevant gemstones of any level (non-relic) have become.
    And the 100 years aren't even over yet.
    Wiglema (NL1)
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,061
    Don't worry. By 2027 all of those things will most likely be obsolete anyway.

I've made similar calculations in the past, for example for the time needed to get one (1) gem stone level 10 by smithing lower levels, when the maximum you could earn or buy at that time was level 5.
    IIRC it would take a little over 100 years for getting your first level 10 gemstone (the calculations should still be somewhere on the forum).
    Now we all know how irrelevant gemstones of any level (non-relic) have become.
    And the 100 years aren't even over yet.
    maybe by then they will be rellevant again

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Well the grind aint over! Boysss!
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    100% agree.  This is just proof that the focus is on the Buyers to buy and the non-buyers to get further and further behind.  and THIS coming from the Player who says that the non-buyer CAN get rewards.  We can.  Just not enough to stay remotely close to the Buyers......
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,862
    100% agree.  This is just proof that the focus is on the Buyers to buy and the non-buyers to get further and further behind.  and THIS coming from the Player who says that the non-buyer CAN get rewards.  We can.  Just not enough to stay remotely close to the Buyers......
    It's only mildly faster if you spend money and get top 2500 for example, without spending you can get top 5000-9000 if you try your best. But yes, keeping up with those who win the event is a hard task, but don't forget they are over 7.000 euros deep just for 1 event.
    It's only mildly faster if you spend money and get top 2500 for example, without spending you can get top 5000-9000 if you try your best. But yes, keeping up with those who win the event is a hard task, but don't forget they are over 7.000 euros deep just for 1 event.
    IKR?  It is those 7.000 euros that just boggles the mind..............
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 978
    7k?  Yikes!  I think they probably should get some serious psychiatric help.  Paying that kind of money(via cheater vpn or not) for the repetitiveness of pushing the same buttons over and over has got to be a mental disease.

• Hi every1,

how's u

Agreed GGS need to make some developments to be able to gain UnCtokens more easily.
    Other than winning them you can only purchase them in the Samurai ninja shop (the combined ninja shop where u use ninja tokens n medals to purchase merchandise, however it's still very expensive, over inflated prices I would definitely say, can we get a price point price check on that, lol)

So I'm summary please make the purchase of UnCtokens available in ALL the event shops and also at the Blacksmith tent.
    Being a non-ruby player, that defiantly would be an excellent improvement.

cheers n have a great day/night xoxoxo Nix xoxoxo
    PowerfullyNix @ au 1
  • UD1 (INT1)UD1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,279
    Hello 

I do agree with the lack of tokens but it is the construction tokens i find harder to get. but all this pale in to nothing compared to BTH resources which are nearly impossible to acquire, but all the new research upgrades rely's on acquiring an abundance of BTH materials.

but it is GGE decision of what is possible or available to acquire , i am past worrying whether they will or wont help free to play players , i am a retired person and learnt to accept it 

but i am a realist that GGE needs finance to run this game, because there is no such game that is free to play , because if a penny was not spent on this game it would have gone years ago , or we have a massive influx of advertising in the game .

so you must put or shut up . but it is good to discuss it here , even if nothings changes , it great to vent .
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,677
    edited 24.02.2021
    Hello 

I do agree with the lack of tokens but it is the construction tokens i find harder to get. but all this pale in to nothing compared to BTH resources which are nearly impossible to acquire, but all the new research upgrades rely's on acquiring an abundance of BTH materials.

but it is GGE decision of what is possible or available to acquire , i am past worrying whether they will or wont help free to play players , i am a retired person and learnt to accept it 

but i am a realist that GGE needs finance to run this game, because there is no such game that is free to play , because if a penny was not spent on this game it would have gone years ago , or we have a massive influx of advertising in the game .

so you must put or shut up . but it is good to discuss it here , even if nothings changes , it great to vent .
    if players put 7000 euro;s in this game for just 1 event , GGE can affort to put them in blacksmith , nomads , beri  indeed.  cause those players don't put 7000 euro's in OR only.
    flug @ nl 1
  • so reading this right construction tokens are found? yes or no ?

so reading this right construction tokens are found? yes or no ?

They are earned in various events.............
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file