Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Update during end ofBerimond league event 16.02.2021

Why disrupt the last 30 mins of Berimond Invasion event?????

For the Storm Island update?????

Very unfair GGE.

Carolyn Romani @ au 1

Comments

• because they like to mess with us !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 978
    Not to mention shutting down BTH, which has no storm component to it.  Typical GGE sloppiness at work.

• flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,441
    Why disrupt the last 30 mins of Berimond Invasion event?????

For the Storm Island update?????

Very unfair GGE.

:)  and then close nomads and beri and next event 1 hour wait :)  planning planning plaaning
    flug @ nl 1
  • Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,325
    Not to mention shutting down BTH, which has no storm component to it.  Typical GGE sloppiness at work.

Actually, the update brought more to the table.
    I've found that the unannounced bits are usually takeaways in one way or another....
  • Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,325
    We don't get all the information, the changes to the build items came as a surprise for me.
    FYI, you should now be able to place a flank build item on your encampment again!
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,360
    the changes to the build items came as a surprise for me.
    Me too, I knew the items were coming but not that they were suddenly going to appear in the Blacksmith.

Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
    If GGS is not informing you either the right way, how can you  inform players ?    
    flug @ nl 1
    @flug (NL1)  @Crom Cruach @Poseidon X Angel

Flug haven't you figured out that Crom and Poseidon are just the duped fall guys for the GGE brainrust('t' before 'r' omitted on purpose)?  Think along the lines of blindfolded dudes before the firing squad(us).   ;)
    i only know that GGE  is hiding for their responsibility  behind volunteers wich can't be hold responsable but getting loads of trash and sh*t  so that GGE can keep up appearances with their displays of how 'good' they are doing. As a result, questions remain unanswered, information not complete because the volunteers are not made known everything and can't be responding everything because short of volunteers, in other words GGE can just do what they want.
    flug @ nl 1
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,360
    @flug (NL1)  @Crom Cruach @Poseidon X Angel

Flug haven't you figured out that Crom and Poseidon are just the duped fall guys for the GGE brainrust('t' before 'r' omitted on purpose)?  Think along the lines of blindfolded dudes before the firing squad(us).   ;)
    We are? Well that is annoying. I'll bring it up at the next meeting.
    i only know that GGE  is hiding for their responsibility  behind volunteers wich can't be hold responsable 
    Sorry I don't really get what you mean.

Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
    @Crom Cruach  I suggest not drinking the Kool-Aide.  Especially not at that meeting!

If you don't get the Kool-Aide reference, just look up the Jonestown Cult.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file