Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

ATTEMPTED HACK

Had a PM from this guy DarkBerserk  said he was  someone else in my alliance, asking for my password so he could use my defence troops during the early hours in case someone got attacked, Even PM`d the person he was pretending to be, to see if he was online , SO BEWARE !

Comments

• GOLD (GB1)GOLD (GB1) GB1 Posts: 9
    DarkBerserker, 
  • Had a PM from this guy DarkBerserk  said he was  someone else in my alliance, asking for my password so he could use my defence troops during the early hours in case someone got attacked, Even PM`d the person he was pretending to be, to see if he was online , SO BEWARE !

Account sharing is against the rules. I'd recommend saving the PM in your message archives and contacting support, subject line "Report a Player". Describe the situation to them and allow for them to take a look.

https://support.goodgamestudios.com/
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,526
    but a good thing he placed here too so other players are being warned about it.

flug @ nl 1
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,362
    Thanks for the info.
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
  • eibbed62 (AU1)eibbed62 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 386
    Had a similar situation on Au1 with a player named The return. He claimed to be our team leader, and asked for me to contact him via discord, skype, facebook, or whatapp. Told him I don't use any of them and he sent this instead.
    http://prntscr.com/wmn9cf

Apparently he also tried the same thing on several others in my alliance. I'm guessing he tried it on others as well

Good luck,
    Debbie
    eibbed62 @ au 1
    exactly the same message i got !
    beware of this one as well, tried it on to others in the alliance,.....   tenzo
    and if any moderator  wants to do something about it, please get in touch with the leader of my alliance, he has all the facts etd, 
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,051
    Had a similar situation on Au1 with a player named The return. He claimed to be our team leader, and asked for me to contact him via discord, skype, facebook, or whatapp. Told him I don't use any of them and he sent this instead.
    http://prntscr.com/wmn9cf

Apparently he also tried the same thing on several others in my alliance. I'm guessing he tried it on others as well

Good luck,
    Debbie
    nice joke from him trying to say lots of attacks on au1 xD

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,362
    and if any moderator  wants to do something about it, please get in touch with the leader of my alliance, he has all the facts etd, 
    Please contact Customer Support.
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
    edited 16.01.2021
    no comment
    Post edited by GOLD (GB1) on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file