Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

No Storm December 2020

Storm islands has ended but not reset ? nothing on noticeboard ( i did search) ! is this deliberate or a another glitch ?

dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
taking a more relaxed role:-)
PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800

Comments

• an exciting new feature perhaps?
  • DaveHero0 (GB1)DaveHero0 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 256
    Perhaps we have a new and improved version to look forward to?

No?

I'll get me coat...
    DaveHero0 @ en 1
  • Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,465
    That's my bad, was meant to announce that it's not here for December but I overslept a little.
  • DaveHero0 (GB1)DaveHero0 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 256
    No worries matey

I think we can all make an educated guess at who it'll be aimed at when it returns

So no rush ;-) 
    DaveHero0 @ en 1
  • That's my bad, was meant to announce that it's not here for December but I overslept a little.

should have been announced sooner though - I set my alarm to get the top 100 finish in nomads !

dandelion1958 @ en 1

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • What if they're updating Storm?  :open_mouth:
    That would be so pog.
  • forestw (AU1)forestw (AU1) AU1 Posts: 364
    Everyone  was repeatedly warned to stop complaining on the forum. I posted just a few days ago that if Whitetiger saw the complaints he would probably cancel Storm, as he previosuly did for the AU server a few months ago. In that case, he ordered all of the castles to be attacked and nobody was allowed to capture any islands without being attacked.

This month, he found out about the complaining and called Tommy (long distance) from his vacation and now we dont have Storm for a month.

Let us all take this time to reflect on being appreciative for Boo Masters and stop complaining.
    Senior Officer
    Boo Masters Alliance - AU1 and World1 servers
    *a division of the DPRK Gaming Club
    For recruitment inquiries, contact Juggernaut or Sam
    For FREE Giveaway Events, message me or OldBags1973
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,526
    edited 02.12.2020
    what is reason of pausing storm????

can find nothing about an update coming, only a message afterwards that storm has been paused
    flug @ nl 1
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332

can find nothing about an update coming, only a message afterwards that storm has been paused
    It's the "October Surprise" GGS style, 3 months late..............
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

:)   there will be new better rewards  i hope
    flug @ nl 1

Cautiously optimistic.

Players have been asking for a re-do of Storm for a while.  But, since they closed the Test Server months ago, there is no way to know if they made it better or completely missed the mark. 

We'll know in January........ 
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

Cautiously optimistic.

Players have been asking for a re-do of Storm for a while.  But, since they closed the Test Server months ago, there is no way to know if they made it better or completely missed the mark. 

We'll know in January........ 
    it better be
    flug @ nl 1
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 978
    I'd bet money we won't be seeing it in January either given GGE's track record of delivery.
  • Im afraid of something like blade coast where we will get new things in lunas trade boat to buy for aqua but it will be insanely huge prizes and costs for those things, hope im wrong and they will implement something cool that will be available to all players and event will be more interesting.
    Im afraid of something like blade coast where we will get new things in lunas trade boat to buy for aqua but it will be insanely huge prizes and costs for those things, hope im wrong and they will implement something cool that will be available to all players and event will be more interesting.
    That they removed it for (at least) a month implies it could be a big change.  

Let's hope they remember that Storm is supposed to be an Alliance Event and they don't just make it a Ruby Buyer one.  But, odds are decent they will make a mess of it...........
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

Im afraid of something like blade coast where we will get new things in lunas trade boat to buy for aqua but it will be insanely huge prizes and costs for those things, hope im wrong and they will implement something cool that will be available to all players and event will be more interesting.
    That they removed it for (at least) a month implies it could be a big change.  

Let's hope they remember that Storm is supposed to be an Alliance Event and they don't just make it a Ruby Buyer one.  But, odds are decent they will make a mess of it...........
    don't wake sleeping dogs :)
    flug @ nl 1
  • Yea the storm was maybe the last unique event becouse there you can have special benefit winning it becouse those special titles. I would leave that way and they should not touch that or just maybe implement few new ones beside old ones and thats it. Another thing is of course i agree with Wasso when he say its alliance event and hope it will need alliance for something special and for the win hope they dnt implement something where one individual whale can now really whale himself thorugh storm and win it. Already sick of all other events and booster etc at least storm was last one with some kind of dignity, i know big alliances with big spenders have advantage even there but storm was the last one where u couldnt just buy everything, i personally won it with my alli many times against alliances that had double the amount of players and lot of whales inside but hard work and team work before everything can win it in the end. 

Lets hope it stays that way.

• Yea the storm was maybe the last unique event becouse there you can have special benefit winning it becouse those special titles. I would leave that way and they should not touch that or just maybe implement few new ones beside old ones and thats it. Another thing is of course i agree with Wasso when he say its alliance event and hope it will need alliance for something special and for the win hope they dnt implement something where one individual whale can now really whale himself thorugh storm and win it. Already sick of all other events and booster etc at least storm was last one with some kind of dignity, i know big alliances with big spenders have advantage even there but storm was the last one where u couldnt just buy everything, i personally won it with my alli many times against alliances that had double the amount of players and lot of whales inside but hard work and team work before everything can win it in the end. 

Lets hope it stays that way.

Looks like you spoke too soon ! update happening now - no negative titles - changed rewards / death knell ?
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

• I know you don't write the update notes etc. - but to have it posted after the downtime started . . . . .

Plus can you confirm the start time for storm as still showing locked :-)

dandelion1958 @ en 1

• Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,465

I know you don't write the update notes etc. - but to have it posted after the downtime started . . . . .

Plus can you confirm the start time for storm as still showing locked :-)

I can only post them during the downtime.
    Storm is scheduled to start within the next 15 minutes.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file