Home War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

The bullies in this game part 2

Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,060

@Druids (GB1)
I hope you respond mate :) 
Imperius @EN1
Leader of Odins Fury

Baby Yoda @US1
Gen of AX 

Comments

• Hands up (GB1)Hands up (GB1) GB1 Posts: 336

Great hits!

• Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,060
    Baron my boy you cried about Mikeshot2 returning and making Mikeshot3 you were given several chances to leave the war yet you persist trying to turn clowns against us sitting in perm bird lol 
    Imperius @EN1
    Leader of Odins Fury

Baby Yoda @US1
    Gen of AX 

• gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 656
    HI IMP 
    seems you like to come on forum but have done nothing hardly in this war. 
    don't come on saying leave war when you and your friends have been in dove since
    opening day. 

when you coming out of hiding or are you playing all the EGG SHELLS in cg 
    Change your alliance name to Crimson EGGS SHELLS Guard . :)

i am putting a reward out if anyone can find Imperious on uk server 
    winner gets one of Imps Egg shells

Gazz my main dude shall I bring up the embarrassing message you sent to HakHat? lol Get a life you're an old age pensioner by the looks of it spending their entire day talking s*** to a bunch of teenagers lol 
    Imperius @EN1
    Leader of Odins Fury

Baby Yoda @US1
    Gen of AX 

edited 04.12.2020

I'm the laughing stock of the UK1 server?

All you and a fair few others can do is come on the forums and talk s* sad life you and the FPR brigade are the reason our server is laughed at wait until pangea happens how many of you will be left lol.

I shall also remind you 10 alliances were against us 2 dropped out 1 merged with another so its a 7 v 1 even though we hardly get any incoming's? Talk of me being out of pro but see I do this thing for a living called work doubt you've ever heard of it.

And also P.S Gazz false flagging is against TOS so be careful or you and your shells could get banned :)

Imperius @EN1
    Leader of Odins Fury

Baby Yoda @US1
    Gen of AX 

Also if I remember correctly The Praetorians were 164m might now they're 86m might, Sack Hak & Aldalet both being proxy shells of Praetorians in Wanderers to save their image of being cheat free yet I have about 14 accounts beside me who are alts/shells and you dare call me a cheat? Gazz you're an example of being a cheat with all your forum alt accounts you own so pls stop acting like a clown you lot aren't active in-game but are on the forums funny that painting a false picture of you somehow winning this war lol?

Imperius @EN1
    Leader of Odins Fury

Baby Yoda @US1
    Gen of AX 

I'm the laughing stock of the UK1 server?

All you and a fair few others can do is come on the forums and talk s* sad life you and the FPR brigade are the reason our server is laughed at wait until pangea happens how many of you will be left lol.

I shall also remind you 10 alliances were against us 2 dropped out 1 merged with another so its a 7 v 1 even though we hardly get any incoming's? Talk of me being out of pro but see I do this thing for a living called work doubt you've ever heard of it.

And also P.S Gazz false flagging is against TOS so be careful or you and your shells could get banned :)

rrrr Wimperius you need a woman . if you need help in finding a woman . i can find you one or two  if you know what to do with your lolipop.

Just found out cg hardest alliance ever on any server actually they care about the game. lmfho they care about winning they care about gge . cg won first war so they all left cg left 4 egg shells in cg. they moved over to even harder alliance called Musks they offered every alliance on uk server for fight. so they all got together and musks won so all cg musks went back to cg egg shell alliance and now they won again.

remember this alliance cares about goodgamegreed and Wimperius has now been in dove 199 days 
    @gazz65 (GB1)

You're just a waste of time Gazz lmfao I heard you whaled on AUS to get experience banners that's the type of player you are sh1t and has a big mouth for one I have a girl unlike you I don't have to pay for my experiences in-game and IRL if you know what I mean :) 

Two Prae & FPR have revived how many shell accounts to win a war against one alliance? too many to count and saying I'm in pro when 90% of your side has hit bird is amusing.
    Imperius @EN1
    Leader of Odins Fury

Baby Yoda @US1
    Gen of AX 

edited 05.12.2020

Seeing as this is a war thread may as well throw in a few reps lol

Imperius @EN1
    Leader of Odins Fury

Baby Yoda @US1
    Gen of AX 

• Draxius (GB1)Draxius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 44
    spicy
  • Please stop the false flags.
    edited 06.12.2020
    Please stop the false flags.
    Thank you Mr Moderator 
    Imperius @EN1
    Leader of Odins Fury

Baby Yoda @US1
    Gen of AX 

• Can the person who's been flagging these messages please say why they did so?
  • Draxius (GB1)Draxius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 44
    @gazz65 (GB1)hello old friend 
    @gazz65 (GB1)

You're just a waste of time Gazz lmfao I heard you whaled on AUS to get experience banners that's the type of player you are sh1t and has a big mouth for one I have a girl unlike you I don't have to pay for my experiences in-game and IRL if you know what I mean :) 

Two Prae & FPR have revived how many shell accounts to win a war against one alliance? too many to count and saying I'm in pro when 90% of your side has hit bird is amusing.
    got you again mister DOVE 
    read back what you wrote on forum for past year. you said no alliance has the balls to take you on. you also said why don't you get alliances to combine and mass you if any had the bottle. you also said no one will do it so they did and all you 
    do is whine about 10v1 8v1 12v1 whatever so you asked uk server to do it. so stop going on about something you wanted. 

also ask anyone outside of your head how long you been in dove and it will be from first week of war.
    yes i've been in dove but never longer then 3 weeks you have been in over 4 months Wimperius 
    change your name to Wimperius suits you .

two words for you meaningless irrelevant 
    @gazz65 (GB1)hello old friend 
    hello you coming back to war 
Sign In to comment.