Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

June Update 2020 feedback discussion

1235»

Comments

• JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 895
    edited 29.06.2020
    WOAH WOAH WOAH when and why were all the food consumptions decreased by one? When was that announced? Is that a permanent thing? 
    EDIT: is it triggered by global effect? 
    Post edited by JYT (US1) on
    Discord: JYT#1574
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 978
    At least the decos came back.  So that part of the update was not thievery.  Thanks for the make good gifts.

• flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,810
    Couldnt care less if this is the wrong place to post this
    but can yall actually perform a bug fix without adding another?
    0 FP everywhere
    don't ask the impossible . :)  

now tey plan updates without telling what the update will be to make sure we don't know what went worng (again)  :)
    flug @ nl 1
  • CraZGuy (US1)CraZGuy (US1) US1 Posts: 57
    When are glory monuments going to stack? Regardless of your intentions to discourage alliances hording monuments when only a singular one is active, we still do it anyway. May as well make them stack glory percentages
    CraZGuy US1
    I make wikia pages for Goodgame Empire, too. Check them out and be informed.
    https://goodgameempire.fandom.com/wiki/User:Jun-dragon 

• neuterable (US1)neuterable (US1) US1 Posts: 757
    In a year and a half or so, after a few whales have managed to win all gold medals, in every single event and finally have enough skeats to buy the buildings, then I guess we'll see how this update actually works.
    neuterable, shameless slaughterer of peasants, collector of princesses and fan of homestuck

α ЯTFM ¿¿¿Want Free $tuff??? Then Go Write Santa a Letter ЯTFM Ω
  • Xxlyon (US1)Xxlyon (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    It takes 12 days to activate the lvl 6 keep and u can only skip it using rubies and not time skips looool gge style haha
  • HeroAzure (US1)HeroAzure (US1) US1 Posts: 231
    So many of us have asked about the growing gap between the whales/bullies in the game and everyone else.  I would like an answer.  GGE can you reply?
    1. Beyond the Horizon is now a whale/bully event.  Where they feed off other players.
    2.  Players buying sundial for 11 waves and mead troops are hitting players with 6 waves and horrors.

Can you at least reply?  Do you plan to level the game or bring it to an end? 

BTW, I liked storm.  I liked the extra gold that kept me from the monotony of hitting towers.
    HeroAzure @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Art by Sam Hurt, Title Cactus Cat
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,810
    So many of us have asked about the growing gap between the whales/bullies in the game and everyone else.  I would like an answer.  GGE can you reply?
    1. Beyond the Horizon is now a whale/bully event.  Where they feed off other players.
    2.  Players buying sundial for 11 waves and mead troops are hitting players with 6 waves and horrors.

Can you at least reply?  Do you plan to level the game or bring it to an end? 

BTW, I liked storm.  I liked the extra gold that kept me from the monotony of hitting towers.
    i hope you didn't stop eating while waiting for answer :)   the gap won't be brougth down . they will say you can smaller that gap by  just simply .....buy buy buy buy , pay pay pay.  but i will wait with you for answer :)
    flug @ nl 1
Sign In to comment.