Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Just got hacked

I have been hacked, but I just recovered my account. When I got on all my buildings were gone, equtiment gone, and my decorations sold, I also lost an outpost, all my rvs, and generally everything valuable,

What to do?

I have no idea what happened.

Comments

• HawkRed (GB1)HawkRed (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11
    Did you password share? That tends to be how these things happen

Could try contact support to get your stuff back, but that tends to lead no-where

Short answer, not a lot you can do, start over maybe

Some people on discord are saying I'm a furry
    I'm here to say that I am not a furry
  • FlareGod (US1)FlareGod (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    I contacted support, I have no idea what to do. 
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    I contacted support, I have no idea what to do. 
    Does the Alliance you joined require your "keys" to set your defense while offline?

That is a very common ask (that is against ToS) that leads to horrible situations............
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

no, they aren't like that
    no, they aren't like that
    Glad to hear it.

But, the reason we asked that question is because that IS the most common cause of getting "hacked".  Very common to share your login credentials and find out later that they were not kept safe.

Also, the odds that someone tried to brute-force your credentials or actually hacked them somehow are very low.  Not much point to it, unless you have some really slimy enemies and you did something that REALLY ticked them off.......
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

Yeah. I'm hoping that gge will refund me or something, but I don't even know anymore
    Yeah. I'm hoping that gge will refund me or something, but I don't even know anymore
    Odds are low.  It has happened, but I wouldn't count on it...........
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,839
    Just become a bot distributing, multi accounting, proxy using player, GGE loves these they will probably give you whatever you want, just tell them you have won the outer events 10 times in a row but you got no prizes in storage they will give you them too.  hell ask nicely they might even give you a job!

Philt123 @ en 1
  • Just become a bot distributing, multi accounting, proxy using player, GGE loves these they will probably give you whatever you want, just tell them you have won the outer events 10 times in a row but you got no prizes in storage they will give you them too.  hell ask nicely they might even give you a job!

you gonna start playing again @Philt123 (GB1) ? or just leave prae to the war themselves? all you've done for the past 8 months is activate promode lol

Also what you're saying is quite funny since your alliance isn't innocent itself  o:)
  • Zephyrus (GB1)Zephyrus (GB1) GB1 Posts: 159
    edited 03.12.2020
    Just become a bot distributing, multi accounting, proxy using player, GGE loves these they will probably give you whatever you want, just tell them you have won the outer events 10 times in a row but you got no prizes in storage they will give you them too.  hell ask nicely they might even give you a job!

you sound a little upset, has hak finally gotten under your skin? should do the same thing as your mate mike did and sack it all off
    Post edited by Zephyrus (GB1) on

I stand alone, Guess I knew it all along
  • Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,084
    @Philt123 (GB1)

Genuine question have you fecked off back to International 1-2 yet or are you warring us from the forums like the rest of your team?
    Imperius @EN1
    Musks

Baby Yoda @US1
    Gen of AX 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file