Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Best Games at (Advertising TOS violation)

Comments

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,039
    TO........@plan b

Now here is an idiot that should be banned, and the sooner the better. No place for their kind anywhere..
    Well, now that YOU commented, the Mods are sure to check this page.  You seem to have a shadow these days.  More than one even...........
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• quack quack
  • freezzz (NL1)freezzz (NL1) NL1 Posts: 34
    Hello guys,

Like @Kellan (US1) said, this is indeed a breach of the rules. A pretty clear one if you ask me.
    To my knowledge the rules don't allow for any advertising of other games on this Forum.
    It's up to GoodGame Studios to display this ads to their users, this does not mean that the Forum Guidelines no longer stand.

Now @The Torrent (GB1) is right is saying that you can discuss the game on this forum, it wouldn't make much sense if you couldn't. But other than stating this fact he did not use his post to discuss the game in any way.
    Furthermore, he deliberately tried to do something which is not allowed by looking for a loophole in the rules that would prevent us from taking action against this.
    However, this only shows his intent behind this post and moves him up in the penalty ladder.

Not being aware that mentioning another game is against the rules will only result in a 0 point warning.
    But, given the circumstances it has become a 3 point warning.

@The Torrent (GB1) I advise you to not make silly posts like this again, warnings will add up to an automatic ban.

~Poseidon
    @poseidon So I cannot share my experience about other games with much beter policy and service for the players? Or I get hit on the fingers, hahaha too sad this. Please do ban me and give me just more reason to spend my money otherwise, there are more games to play
    Thought the germans had enough with dicatorship, but it's still in the genetics I think.
    I say freedom of speech for everybody, to much limitations have been made in my life the last year due to the corona

Let people talk about what they want to say

So
    The ads are stupid, user unfriendly and reason for players to quit, lately in our alliance two more players said goodbye
    But it's talking to a wall I reckon and nothing is done 
    This frustration is not for the moderators. Lately a survey popped up: How do you feel about the game, my respons: very bad
    But to what purpose if nothing is done with this and nothing changes for the good?????
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,039
    The point being Draxius. That you are a CLOWN...enlighten me, as to your post..

Or is it just in support of the account Quack, Quack..
    I have always wondered why so many players hide under the Beri title.  Seems mostly due to inactivity and/or being a multi.  Not that I am saying anything about THIS player mind you.  Just in general..........
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Draxius (GB1)Draxius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 44

im the clown? im not the one writing paragraphs on the forum about how unfair the game is.. seems you spend more time doing that than actually playing, judging by the state of your account
    edited 30.11.2020

I have always wondered why so many players hide under the Beri title.  Seems mostly due to inactivity and/or being a multi.  Not that I am saying anything about THIS player mind you.  Just in general..........
    not sure how using the beri title rather than glory would  show someone as a multi, but I just prefer how it looks on the world map
    edited 30.11.2020
    @Draxius...

Another uneducated CLOWN....I like that..lol (your pic)

If you look through most of my recent posts, they are in defence of myself being moaned/slandered by yourself and your (cough) running mate. If you stopped with the stupid posts of clowns and rubber ducks, maybe we would get somewhere, but you persist, trying to be the forum police like you tried to be the server police...haha.

My normal posts are about various and different aspects of the game, or things brought in or changed by GGE. I thought that was what Forums were about. If we didn't post these there wouldn't be a forum, well! not  a truthful one. Backslapping and praise is fine, but doesn't tackle unfairness to players and value for money. If attentions are not drawn to certain things in the game, then they don't get talked about or aired, that is the point of the forum. Not showing your silly childish pictures

.Draxius (GB1) said:
    not sure how using the beri title rather than glory would  show someone as a multi, but I just prefer how it looks on the world map

Come on, open up and tell the truth, you know you want to.
    oh dont worry.. ive seen plenty of your rants about the game's unfairness and i have to say they're very amusing

they tend to mainly be about GGE's pay to win nature, and while it is true their recent update is a different level, the game has always required at least a small bit of spending to keep up and thats just how it is; GGE is designed to bring in money for the company.. if you can't afford to spend £2.49 to get rid of ads then maybe move to a different game. your constant moaning on the forum is just pathetic and shows your complete lack of skill on the game

bit like your remark about using 'mummys card' earlier, when in fact i work for money, i have noticed its a pretty common saying amongst low level players such as yourself used against higher level players
  • TO........@plan b

Now here is an apple mint tea that should be banned, and the sooner the better. No place for their kind anywhere..
    He's gone, but you can't say that either.. will let it slide.
  • Hello guys,

Like @Kellan (US1) said, this is indeed a breach of the rules. A pretty clear one if you ask me.
    To my knowledge the rules don't allow for any advertising of other games on this Forum.
    It's up to GoodGame Studios to display this ads to their users, this does not mean that the Forum Guidelines no longer stand.

Now @The Torrent (GB1) is right is saying that you can discuss the game on this forum, it wouldn't make much sense if you couldn't. But other than stating this fact he did not use his post to discuss the game in any way.
    Furthermore, he deliberately tried to do something which is not allowed by looking for a loophole in the rules that would prevent us from taking action against this.
    However, this only shows his intent behind this post and moves him up in the penalty ladder.

Not being aware that mentioning another game is against the rules will only result in a 0 point warning.
    But, given the circumstances it has become a 3 point warning.

@The Torrent (GB1) I advise you to not make silly posts like this again, warnings will add up to an automatic ban.

~Poseidon
    @poseidon So I cannot share my experience about other games with much beter policy and service for the players? Or I get hit on the fingers, hahaha too sad this. Please do ban me and give me just more reason to spend my money otherwise, there are more games to play
    Thought the germans had enough with dicatorship, but it's still in the genetics I think.
    I say freedom of speech for everybody, to much limitations have been made in my life the last year due to the corona

Let people talk about what they want to say

So
    The ads are stupid, user unfriendly and reason for players to quit, lately in our alliance two more players said goodbye
    But it's talking to a wall I reckon and nothing is done 
    This frustration is not for the moderators. Lately a survey popped up: How do you feel about the game, my respons: very bad
    But to what purpose if nothing is done with this and nothing changes for the good?????
    Hello Freezzz, I don't make the rules here.
    I just have to enforce them, and to be honest, I don't see why you would discuss other games on an Empire forum.
    But that's just me, when I wanted to talk about my new router I also went to their forum and not this one :-)
    There you go again Draxius..jumping to conclusions, you know nothing about me, what I do, or don't do. The mummy's card is quite a common quote on the server as you well know, especially when talking about certain players close by, better known as ruby whales and buy to win such as yourself. I wouldn't class you as a higher level player in light of your excessive spending in buy to win, anyone can do that, IF they want to, but of course that wasn't what the game was originally advertised as, was it, try free to play. Because of players like yourself however, GGE have upped the game in order to make even more money, even at the cost of regular players.
    Now the logic kicks in and once the game reaches a certain level with a base core of players, the game starts to decline, so GGE not wanting to lose profits look at ways to increase profits. Now some of us will fight against it, others like yourself will just go with it and pay even more. GGE in their stupor will look and say well we are still in profit, so players can't be leaving. The base levels still stay the same as the multi's and shells increase to protect the main accounts, buy to win players being what they are, especially the shells, automatically increase their spending and GGE are happy. Of course, an additional influx of players are being created by the pandemic meaning many more people at home, bored returning players.
    Eventually however the buy to win status calms down with wars. The pandemic ends and people go back to schools and work, leaving a massive hole in the server, that really plummets GGE's profits. This then starts GGE thinking of merging servers to keep the profits up.....Ring any bells yet.....Try and read posts properly and seeing long term reasons for posts, you may learn something.
    By the way..players don't have to pay £2.49 either, but you pay way more than that.
    oh boy! I love walls of text

I dont think i have the will to read past the fourth line as from what ive seen its just BS 

so, im a buy to win ruby whale now, great. I just love it when useless players assume that people above them are massive buyers, when in reality they just know how to play. FYI I've spent about £40 this month, and when I was completely free to play 5 -6 months ago my account was still twice as strong as yours.. so yeah keep assuming and lying to yourself to make it seem like you aren't complete trash at the game
  • Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,060
    There you go again Draxius..jumping to conclusions, you know nothing about me, what I do, or don't do. The mummy's card is quite a common quote on the server as you well know, especially when talking about certain players close by, better known as ruby whales and buy to win such as yourself. I wouldn't class you as a higher level player in light of your excessive spending in buy to win, anyone can do that, IF they want to, but of course that wasn't what the game was originally advertised as, was it, try free to play. Because of players like yourself however, GGE have upped the game in order to make even more money, even at the cost of regular players.
    Now the logic kicks in and once the game reaches a certain level with a base core of players, the game starts to decline, so GGE not wanting to lose profits look at ways to increase profits. Now some of us will fight against it, others like yourself will just go with it and pay even more. GGE in their stupor will look and say well we are still in profit, so players can't be leaving. The base levels still stay the same as the multi's and shells increase to protect the main accounts, buy to win players being what they are, especially the shells, automatically increase their spending and GGE are happy. Of course, an additional influx of players are being created by the pandemic meaning many more people at home, bored returning players.
    Eventually however the buy to win status calms down with wars. The pandemic ends and people go back to schools and work, leaving a massive hole in the server, that really plummets GGE's profits. This then starts GGE thinking of merging servers to keep the profits up.....Ring any bells yet.....Try and read posts properly and seeing long term reasons for posts, you may learn something.
    By the way..players don't have to pay £2.49 either, but you pay way more than that.
    oh boy! I love walls of text

I dont think i have the will to read past the fourth line as from what ive seen its just BS 

so, im a buy to win ruby whale now, great. I just love it when useless players assume that people above them are massive buyers, when in reality they just know how to play. FYI I've spent about £40 this month, and when I was completely free to play 5 -6 months ago my account was still twice as strong as yours.. so yeah keep assuming and lying to yourself to make it seem like you aren't complete trash at the game
    Nicely put Draxxy boy. 
    Imperius @EN1
    Leader of Odins Fury

Baby Yoda @US1
    Gen of AX 

• JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 895
    no, he just doesn't want to read your walls of text. They don't say a whole lot anyway, so I seriously doubt he's missing out on much.
    Discord: JYT#1574
    Druids you've complained since you joined this game no-one wants to read a wall of text since it's just BS half the time actually put time into your account and maybe you could be a decent player :) 
    Imperius @EN1
    Leader of Odins Fury

Baby Yoda @US1
    Gen of AX 

Imperius...Imperius who??. Not musks, there is one in CG in protection.

That is your whole problem Draxius, you can't read for long and so don't get all the information. I gather then that comics are your favorite read, all pictures little txt, sounds about right.

Have a nice day boys.
    80% of it wasn't relevant to what i was saying and im not here to listen to your pathetic complaining, so i didnt bother

That's all I need to read to know it's BS lol 
    Imperius @EN1
    Leader of Odins Fury

Baby Yoda @US1
    Gen of AX 

• forestw (AU1)forestw (AU1) AU1 Posts: 312
    The purpose of the advertising has been explained numerous times. 
    PLease stop these petty complaints before Whitetiger returns from his trip. 
    Nothing good will come of him seeing complaints. Last time there were excessive complaints, he banned Storm Islands event for the AU server.
    Senior Officer
    Boo Masters Alliance - AU1 and World1 servers
    *a division of the DPRK Gaming Club
    For recruitment inquiries, contact Juggernaut or Sam
    For FREE Giveaway Events, message me or OldBags1973
    Remember those words when it happens.

Question!
    Why did you have to repost the whole of what I said, no need, its there written once, for all to say, yet you all seem to like doing it, cut down the pages, just put who its relevant to. Cut down the photo's its repetition, now that is boring, and childish. update your signature, so its correct.
    boring and childish just like your constant complaining on this forum? you tell him to update his signature but his account looks more alive than yours and you're actually active 
    take a look in the mirror, you're the only clown here 
    edited 30.11.2020
    Imperius @EN1
    Leader of Odins Fury

Baby Yoda @US1
    Gen of AX 

This discussion has been closed.