Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Debate about the recently added advertisements

1911»

Comments

• Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,361

I'm still getting them despite having bought in a previous outers after they were added - has this been fixed or still ongoing ?
    Plus alliance tournament rewards still no been paid out ! over a week now !

Please contact Customer Support, we've paid out the prizes.
  • dandelion1958 (GB1)dandelion1958 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 828
    edited 26.11.2020

I'm still getting them despite having bought in a previous outers after they were added - has this been fixed or still ongoing ?
    Plus alliance tournament rewards still no been paid out ! over a week now !

Please contact Customer Support, we've paid out the prizes.

Just checked and no one in my alliance has had them yet - i have a ticket on this do i need to raise another or message back - again ?

@Poseidon X Angel  ? was not able to tag crom - very laggy gameplay at mo !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • sapho (GB1)sapho (GB1) GB1 Posts: 15
    I have bought rubies , twice , recently , only to find that Beyond the horizon , and just entered The outer realms , to find out that neither of these events are advert free, returned to main from the Outer realms to find what , F1111ng adverts for german bidets, GGE return my money, I shall soon be quitting the game if you can sort your shit out
    sapho @ en 1
  • Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,359
    Thanks for the feedback on the thread, I'll summarise it and bring this to Studio. However the advertisements aren't going anywhere.
    oh but the players are.
    They even help you find a new place.............

we cant talk about other games on these forums but they actively advertise them? Hmmmmmmmmm lmao.
    Advertising them in game makes them money, having people advertise them on the forum doesn't make them anything.
    This could be a pretty good reason for not wanting it on the forums.
    You can indeed discuss anything empire on this forum, which includes the ads.
    But using that as an excuse to "promote" the stuff you see in ads won't fly.
    Which was done in another thread earlier today.
    Come on...that is being picky, no matter what you say. Why advertise if you don't want it talked about. Surely you are taking money from the ad sponsor's, with misrepresentation. Can't see that they would be happy if they knew that.

The first thing that people do once they see an ad and are interested is ask others about it, is it ok, how is the price, is it cheaper elsewhere, has anyone tried it. Your logic doesn't make sense...sorry
    This is an empire forum, so discussing how good something that you saw in an ad is doesn't make sense.
    If I were to see an ad for another game and wanted to know more about it I would go to that game's forum.
    Makes sense to me, just like the rules that I have to enforce.
    I try to let most things slide but when someone deliberately breaks the rules I will step in. (talking about the new discussion about the ads)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file