Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Outer realms is totally unbalanced

It doesn't matter how good you are at grinding or coming up with strategies, some pay to win bastard will always destroy you. Outer realms only exists so that GGE can make more money from people who are too lazy to put in the work themselfs. 

Comments

• bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 979
    I'm thinking it's perfectly balanced in GGE's viewpoint.  Major KACHIIINNNNG!!!!! from 1% of the players.  Only need to make 1% of the players happy that way, much less work and more profitable(short term) that way.  DUH!
  • AWC  (US1)AWC (US1) US1 Posts: 335
    edited 18.11.2020
    Wow. Holy smoke. No way. It's unblanaced? What we gonna do? Sheet. 

"Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell’s heart I stab at thee; for hate’s sake I spit my last breath at thee. Sink all coffins and all hearses to one common pool! and since neither can be mine, let me then tow to pieces, while still chasing thee, though tied to thee, thou damned whale! Thus, I give up the spear!"
    - Moby Dick, Herman Melville

http://classiclit.about.com/od/mobyd...mobydickqu.htm
  • Fordy (AU1)Fordy (AU1) AU1 Posts: 226
    It is in favor of those who spend but that's how it should be. They spend so those of us who play for free can.

This version will take a bit of getting used too but I have to say it was a step in the right direction, yes getting hit more was an issue but being able to sell our po helped with that. 
    Overall its a huge improvement on the previous heritage versions for the free to play player..
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,090
    It is in favor of those who spend but that's how it should be. They spend so those of us who play for free can.

This version will take a bit of getting used too but I have to say it was a step in the right direction, yes getting hit more was an issue but being able to sell our po helped with that. 
    Overall its a huge improvement on the previous heritage versions for the free to play player..
    Sure, I agree with the first and second points.  The options to spend in there are many.

But, I disagree with the third point.  Was nothing really special, in my opinion.  Not worth the hype nor the entry fee.....
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Fordy (AU1)Fordy (AU1) AU1 Posts: 226
    Entry was free from KL rewards but totally agree wouldn't consider paying 50 mill coins.

Previous heritage version we would be hit right away with no hope of defending at least with this version you could selectively defend so brought more strategy into it. 

Entry was free from KL rewards but totally agree wouldn't consider paying 50 mill coins.

Previous heritage version we would be hit right away with no hope of defending at least with this version you could selectively defend so brought more strategy into it. 

That  is true.  You CAN selectively defend as you have a way to get Def Troops quick and easy.   The strategy does come in to know WHEN that is the right thing to do........
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• geniusguy (US1)geniusguy (US1) US1 Posts: 946
    It doesn't matter how good you are at grinding or coming up with strategies, some pay to win bastard will always destroy you. Outer realms only exists so that GGE can make more money from people who are too lazy to put in the work themselfs. 
    Its almost like this is exactly how the main server plays as well.
    geniusguy @ wok of usa 1
    AuPt5sH.png
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,038
    I mean if you got time can get a decent place by just spamming hits at new players joining on first day and then do some points before reset every day is enough for top 5k

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
    I mean if you got time can get a decent place by just spamming hits at new players joining on first day and then do some points before reset every day is enough for top 5k
    That's how I do it..........
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file