Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Ice Championship

After the update the rewards for the Ice championship changed to have the trade district for the top 250 players. Awesome! Some alliance members dumped their tablets and at least bought a booster to get to the top 250 yesterday. We wake up this morning and the rewards are now sacrifices for the fusion forge. I would suggest crediting all players in the top 250 with a trade district to fix this mess.

Geode

Comments

• -Zeus- (INT2)-Zeus- (INT2) INT2 Posts: 8
    I agree spent 50 usd on bossters this must be fixed 
  • I spent for a 400% boost  in ice championship and spent over 800K worth of Khan tablets plus the time I spent selling these tablets to get myself to 18 in Ice championship just to see it gone the very next update Needs to be put back

It is not our fault you messed up, we just go by what we see. GGE needs to fix this by giving the building as top 250 reward as it was when I spent money, Tablets, and time.
  • PoseidonPoseidon Moderator Posts: 2,218
    Hey guys,

You might have seen my announcement about this, the district wasn't meant to be in the reward poule to begin with.
    I tried to upload this yesterday but I couldn't get it to load, my apologies. 
  • Geode (US1)Geode (US1) US1 Posts: 13
    edited 25.11.2020

Understood, and I realize that there likely isn't much you can do about it, but if you show a set of rewards and people rush for them just to have the prizes they just earned yanked out from under their feet seems a bit cheap. Doesn't it? What were we supposed to think? Should we doubt rewards changes in the future because they might be "accidents" too? Even if we shouldn't it will likely happen. It honestly sets a poor precedent.

I like the fact that a 2k PO deco is available for 1st place next month by the way(even though I won't get it), as it shows that feedback is at least somewhat kept an eye on.
  • PoseidonPoseidon Moderator Posts: 2,218

Understood, and I realize that there likely isn't much you can do about it, but if you show a set of rewards and people rush for them just to have the prizes they just earned yanked out from under their feet seems a bit cheap. Doesn't it? What were we supposed to think? Should we doubt rewards changes in the future because they might be "accidents" too? Even if we shouldn't it will likely happen. It honestly sets a poor precedent.

I like the fact that a 2k PO deco is available for 1st place next month by the way(even though I won't get it), as it shows that feedback is at least somewhat kept an eye on.
    I also would've preferred them to stick with the new rewards but unfortunately neither I or the CMs can influence this decision.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file