Home Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

BUGWATCH: Q&A [English] - Found a bug? Tell me about it!

Comments

• Pmiddy (GB1)Pmiddy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 30
    Alliance Tournament we are not receiving all the rewards for Alliance Season Points. As per post here 22/10/2020. Does anybody from GGE read this?
  • dandelion1958 (GB1)dandelion1958 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 675
    edited 16.11.2020
    Alliance Tournament we are not receiving all the rewards for Alliance Season Points. As per post here 22/10/2020. Does anybody from GGE read this?

you need to tag a CM or Mod ! To Tag type @Crom Cruach  or  @Poseidon X Angel  CM is community Manager and mod is moderator !

Post edited by dandelion1958 (GB1) on
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • Alliance Tournament we are not receiving all the rewards for Alliance Season Points. As per post here 22/10/2020. Does anybody from GGE read this?
    Same here.  It also looks like no-one in our alliance has received any of the 'For all alliance members'  rewards in return for our alliance score in the current Samurai competition.
  • Hey guys, sorry for the inconvenience.
    We are aware of this issue and are hopefully going to implement a fix soon.

As for now, it looks like the rewards will be paid out on the 23rd  

6 days good job its not good games rubies sales or income from other sales is it not
    itismetoday

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LV 70 @ en 1

6 days good job its not good games rubies sales or income from other sales is it not
    It's not been confirmed, someone told me support said that.
    Keep in mind the 23rd is on a Monday, they don't work on the 21st and the 22nd.
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 946
    I think the point is, it's a whole work week, and once again if the players get screwed, GGE's attitude is WTF cares?  We don't, Now how can we promote more sales?  There always is some holiday, conference, or meeting that prevents GGE from fixing issues that hurt players in a timely manner, but if a customer gets one ruby more than GGE thought they should that gets fixed muy pronto - hello mandatory unpaid OT with no excuses.

Angry customers tend not to stay customers for very long.  Despite whatever GGE is smoking that says different, the player base is shrinking as is the enthusiasm of the existing players...

that still makes it 4 day keep in mind if it was to do with sales it would be fixed  in no time like it as been in the past
    (good to see who side your on again) lol 
    itismetoday

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LV 70 @ en 1

that still makes it 4 day keep in mind if it was to do with sales it would be fixed  in no time like it as been in the past
    (good to see who side your on again) lol 
    You are reaching for something that isn't there, all I did was say they don't work during the weekends.

• Can i suggest that there is a propper announcement about the alliance tournament issues - just so everyone is aware - i've has players from other alliances messaging me to ask - and all i know is what i was told by support in response to my ticket !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • PJH_ (GB1)PJH_ (GB1) GB1 Posts: 352

Can i suggest that there is a propper announcement about the alliance tournament issues - just so everyone is aware - i've has players from other alliances messaging me to ask - and all i know is what i was told by support in response to my ticket !
    I'd second this idea....

The fact the support page mentions nothing of recent known issues and misleadingly highlights bugs they've actually fixed (barrows) certainly sends a negative message to people who'd genuinely like to consider this was a game worth paying real coin to support.

the fact the interface for reporting issues seems a little buggy maybe being interpreted as being it can't handle the volume?

• dandelion1958 (GB1)dandelion1958 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 675
    edited 23.11.2020
    Hey guys, sorry for the inconvenience.

still nothing can you ask about feedback please - plus now looks like alliance rewards on beri invasion not working for some players

Have emailed support as well asking about the rewards = i know its still the 23rd bt am aware germany on a different time to uk and people finishing work soon
    Post edited by dandelion1958 (GB1) on
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

still nothing can you ask about feedback please - plus now looks like alliance rewards on beri invasion not working for some players

Have emailed support as well asking about the rewards = i know its still the 23rd bt am aware germany on a different time to uk and people finishing work soon

@Crom Cruach   any news or can you pass on to correct people !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Really should have a weekend tech crew. Even a few people to fix major issues. It's not like you guys don't make enough off the ruby whales who ruin the game...Good customer service would be to have someone or a few tech people making sure your customers are happy. 
    Lady Twilight @ usa 1
  • KopSeer (INT1)KopSeer (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2
    And still not an official word or reward on tuesday 24th but the LTPE reward got same day fix with a down time?????What is happening. You hoping we will forget???? We worked hard and want those rewards both personal and for alliance.
  • GrimReap (US1)GrimReap (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    I have found that when I zoom in, sometimes on the flour mill the color form the spinning things disappear. It doesn't really affect any gameplay though. 
  • GrimReap (US1)GrimReap (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    this only happens when you have animations turned on

• LiseBel1 (US1)LiseBel1 (US1) US1 Posts: 14
    The Nomad shop seems to have disappeared, anyone know what's going on?
    LiseBel1 @ usa 1
  • Can anyone say where the Khan shop is.  I'm on a season point booster, and the shop is gone all day.  For all in my alliance

MacGregor77 @ usa 1
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 946
    OR reward glitch.  The OR which ended today(12/16/20) here in the US has rewarded the wrong daily rewards to me as I got the defined com gem.  Seems to have gotten the main event rewards right though.  As for the daily reward, it claims I got 210 daily reward points this go around.  I did not.  I had 35, the required amount to get the  defined castellan gem, not 40 or 210 when I logged off earlier today with about 5 hrs to go in the event.  Impossible to get 210 from where I was, but 210 could be what I actually got LAST OR....Very curious.
Sign In to comment.