Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Debate about the recently added advertisements

Comments

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    edited 09.11.2020
    Zoe said:

With the adds, the information "in question" is 60 adds per 60 mins. One add lasts 30 seconds, so even without having an information on how often can the adds appear, everyone should feel like it may be a bit exaggerated (would anyone really stay an hour on game just watching adds, one by one, without being able to play, because 30s are barely enough to do anything?) - and when we have confirmed information this is not possible, I do not feel there's anything wrong with saying it and preventing misleading information from spreading (because "no one denied it so it must be true").

@Zoe as always, thank you for not only relying, but also how you reply.  On the above point however, I took the time to prove that a non-paying player can get 12 ads an hour.  One every 5 mins.  This was not misleading information.  I do understand that you and the other Mods can "neither confirm nor deny" that I am correct, but I know what I did and that the number is correct.  In THIS case, since no one denies it nor confirms it, it leaves a very bitter taste in the mouth.

Zoe said:
    3 weeks on nothing and this alliance has a MODERATOR in it so i guess it must be legal .
    Mods do not have any ingame rights, we are here to moderate forums. So mod has zero influence over what his alliance members do, just like any other player has no control over his alliance members. 
    I'd also suggest you to avoid further unsubstantiated accusations (in accordance with guidelines - part III 1 A). If you have any proof, support is the right place for this, not forums.

About mods for english forum, there are four, as far as I know - Poseidon, Thanatos, Neroxnex and Temprance. On top of that, any player is free to apply - however I believe it's not always easy to find suitable "candidate" and GGS can't really change that...

In case you have any complaints about specific moderator, you should firstly contact them privately and try to sort it out. In case you're not able to solve it, you're free to approach CM via private message in that matter (or possibly support, in case you don't get response from CM - I'm not sure how much time they have left for reading/answering PMs), however you should always have specific evidence/examples. 
    As for this comment, I used to play INT1 and believe I know who the EX-Mod being referred to here is.  The problem is that she IS an Ex-Mod.  Some still think she is a Mod.  In looking at the game play in the recent past, I no longer believe it is the same person in the account.  THAT brings a lot of questions.  How does an Ex-Mod's game account get run by a different player?  I am purposely NOT naming the account nor the Ex-Mod as I have NO PROOF to my belief.  However, those who play INT1 know who it is and why I would say what I do.  What I CAN confirm, is it is not any of the current 4 Mods.  

bernhardt (US1) said:
    This has not been an unusual circumstance for mods here in the english forum.  Might be because most of them are/were in high performing top tier alliances, which have a distinctly different playing experience from those not in those top tier alliances.

I thank the volunteer mods for their efforts because it pretty much is a thankless no win situation/job.
    I echo the above part of the statement from @bernhardt (US1).   There are a large number of non-buying players who also use the Forum.  There are a large number of "casual" players as well.  When those of us express our experience with the game, the answer is often from the viewpoint of the Top 200.  These are very different viewpoints.  Simple example is if 50M coins is a lot or not.  LOL!    For those in the Top 200, it is a couple hours effort.  For many people, they could NEVER imagine having 50M coins.  I do give @Poseidon X Angel credit for acknowledging this recently.  I am hoping that translates into a new understanding for the viewpoint of  those who are not Top 200.  This viewpoint needs to be represented and since those IN the Top 200 do not share it, it can be difficult to pass along.

I also agree with the final statement above.  I thank those who volunteer for the position of Mod.  It really is a very difficult place to put yourself into.  If you say nothing, people get mad.  If you say something that you are asked to pass along from GGS (that you may or may not agree with) that is not popular with the players, the "feedback" hits you all directly.  You each then pass along a more structured and orderly "report" to GGS.  Many Players think that a more "Direct" feedback to GGS would have a bigger impact.  This may or may not be true.  But, you are in a bit of a No-Win situation many times.

Zoe said: 

Anyway thank you for being brave enough to post, we were afraid we scared you all by suddenly appearing here D 

No, we didn't get scared off.  I DID decide to take a few days to let this thread sit since it had been combined.  It can do us all some good, when we take a breath or two...........

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,449
    Zoe said:

With the adds, the information "in question" is 60 adds per 60 mins. One add lasts 30 seconds, so even without having an information on how often can the adds appear, everyone should feel like it may be a bit exaggerated (would anyone really stay an hour on game just watching adds, one by one, without being able to play, because 30s are barely enough to do anything?) - and when we have confirmed information this is not possible, I do not feel there's anything wrong with saying it and preventing misleading information from spreading (because "no one denied it so it must be true").

@Zoe as always, thank you for not only relying, but also how you reply.  On the above point however, I took the time to prove that a non-paying player can get 20 ads an hour.  One every 5 mins.  This was not misleading information.  I do understand that you and the other Mods can "neither confirm nor deny" that I am correct, but I know what I did and that the number is correct.  In THIS case, since no one denies it nor confirms it, it leaves a very bitter taste in the mouth.
    Howdy Sir,

I believe it would be 12 an hour if you can get one every 5 minutes ;-)
    Zoe said:

@Zoe as always, thank you for not only relying, but also how you reply.  On the above point however, I took the time to prove that a non-paying player can get 20 ads an hour.  One every 5 mins.  This was not misleading information.  I do understand that you and the other Mods can "neither confirm nor deny" that I am correct, but I know what I did and that the number is correct.  In THIS case, since no one denies it nor confirms it, it leaves a very bitter taste in the mouth.
    Howdy Sir,

I believe it would be 12 an hour if you can get one every 5 minutes ;-)
    Bah, typo from too much cutting pasting and quoting.   Yes, if you pull up my original numbers, it was 12.

Thanks!

I will edit the number in the above......
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

edited 09.11.2020
    I echo the above part of the statement from @bernhardt (US1).   There are a large number of non-buying players who also use the Forum.  There are a large number of "casual" players as well.  When those of us express our experience with the game, the answer is often from the viewpoint of the Top 200.  These are very different viewpoints.  Simple example is if 50M coins is a lot or not.  LOL!    For those in the Top 200, it is a couple hours effort.  For many people, they could NEVER imagine having 50M coins.  I do give @Poseidon X Angel credit for acknowledging this recently.  I am hoping that translates into a new understanding for the viewpoint of  those who are not Top 200.  This viewpoint needs to be represented and since those IN the Top 200 do not share it, it can be difficult to pass along.
    Like you have said, I have acknowledged that the level I chose to play at is well above the average level and that it was a mistake to expect others to be able to keep up with that.
    I will base my guides/tips and tricks around a more casual level and put some more advanced things in there from time to time. I would like this forum to not just be a place for feedback.

But to reassure you, 50 million might not be the worst for me, but I do agree this number is well above the desired amount of coins one would be willing to spend on the event. So, I have forwarded this and made it very clear that it's too expensive.
    I think the addition of the token inside the Kingdom league event is part of the result.
    And they will become more readily available soon!

And just to give some inside information on how we work. :wink:
    Whenever a bug is reported we discuss it in the mod team to see if anyone else has encountered it, we then go to the QA team and ask them to check it. They will tell us what the issue and the possible work around are that we can then give to the players.

If we encounter a lot of complaints about a certain issue we take it to the CMs and try to express your opinions as well as possible and make it very clear how unsatisfied you are. Here it's a good thing we also play the game as we really do understand the complaints. 
    Then we get to our feedback report, this consists of technical issues/ bugs + 3 suggestions.
    But this is just a fraction of the feedback we give.

I wish I could share some more but I think I have already said too much...

I have to put my .02 in here.  For all practical purposes the CMs(Crom in particular) have vanished from this forum and when present are not exactly friendly or helpful.  As for the volunteer mods, the english language forum has ONE mod for a forum that covers THREE english speaking servers as well as apparently the 2 international servers.  The players here pretty much feel ignored and abandoned by GGE, leading to much of the vitriol on this forum.
    I am indeed the only active moderator here at the moment, I wish I had some more colleges but I have a wonderful team around me who moderate other forums. But I must admit, the overal energy can be quite negative which isn't always easy to deal with on your own. This shouldn't reflect on my responses but I would by lying it has never influenced a response.

As for Poseidon as a mod, I must say he frequently comes across as arrogant, and dismissive as well as a mouthpiece for GGE.  This has not been an unusual circumstance for mods here in the english forum.  Might be because most of them are/were in high performing top tier alliances, which have a distinctly different playing experience from those not in those top tier alliances.

I thank the volunteer mods for their efforts because it pretty much is a thankless no win situation/job.
    Would like to say it's never my intention to come across as arrogant. But if I come across that way I will have to pay closer attention to what I am saying ;-). Unfortunately I sometimes have to give a certain response (given to me) I don't fully agree with and that I as a player wouldn't be 100% satisfied with. 
    When someone for example complains about ads, I can, ignore it, forward it, or forward it and tell the player what I think the studio will think of the suggestion.

I do this so my responses don't start to become a simple "Forwarded, thanks for the feedback." message ;-)
    Post edited by Poseidon X Angel on
  • ZoeZoe Moderator Posts: 16,822
    edited 09.11.2020
    Zoe said:

@Zoe as always, thank you for not only relying, but also how you reply.  On the above point however, I took the time to prove that a non-paying player can get 12 ads an hour.  One every 5 mins.  This was not misleading information.  I do understand that you and the other Mods can "neither confirm nor deny" that I am correct, but I know what I did and that the number is correct.  In THIS case, since no one denies it nor confirms it, it leaves a very bitter taste in the mouth.
    As I can't disclose anything, I can't fully reply you the way I'd like. However, you probably see the significant difference between the claim someone got 60 adds in 60 minutes and your own observation which gave you the result of 12 per 60 minutes - and comparing these two, I still insist the original claim (60 per hour) was misleading. 

It's also important to realise there was a choice between making it mandatory to pay for the game and adding adds - and I believe adding adds will cause less harm/is more bearable for f2p players. On top of that, you can pay approx. 1,5€ per 2 months (and get rubies) to avoid them, which I believe isn't too much.

I do, however, agree 12 adds per hour is still quite a lot, I am definitely not denying that. We have forwarded all your feedback (actually, several times) and also many suggestions to make it less disturbing (I believe some of them have a fair chance to be applied, some probably smaller)...

Zoe said:
    3 weeks on nothing and this alliance has a MODERATOR in it so i guess it must be legal .
    Mods do not have any ingame rights, we are here to moderate forums. So mod has zero influence over what his alliance members do, just like any other player has no control over his alliance members. 
    I'd also suggest you to avoid further unsubstantiated accusations (in accordance with guidelines - part III 1 A). If you have any proof, support is the right place for this, not forums.

About mods for english forum, there are four, as far as I know - Poseidon, Thanatos, Neroxnex and Temprance. On top of that, any player is free to apply - however I believe it's not always easy to find suitable "candidate" and GGS can't really change that...

In case you have any complaints about specific moderator, you should firstly contact them privately and try to sort it out. In case you're not able to solve it, you're free to approach CM via private message in that matter (or possibly support, in case you don't get response from CM - I'm not sure how much time they have left for reading/answering PMs), however you should always have specific evidence/examples. 
    As for this comment, I used to play INT1 and believe I know who the EX-Mod being referred to here is.  The problem is that she IS an Ex-Mod.  Some still think she is a Mod.  In looking at the game play in the recent past, I no longer believe it is the same person in the account.  THAT brings a lot of questions.  How does an Ex-Mod's game account get run by a different player?  I am purposely NOT naming the account nor the Ex-Mod as I have NO PROOF to my belief.  However, those who play INT1 know who it is and why I would say what I do.  What I CAN confirm, is it is not any of the current 4 Mods.  
    Oh, well... to become a moderator, you need to have clear record both ingame and on forum and if you happen to break ingame rules while being mod, you can (and most likely will) be let gone. But that's pretty much all (game-wise), as in the game are mods being treated the very same way as all other players - so this also applies when it comes to breaking ToS (it has the same priority level as if any other player broke the rules and it needs to be proven the same way and with the same certainty). 
    It of course doesn't look good if people get the expression that former team member broke the rules (whether it's true or not), but we are just humans and CM/GGS have very limited power over what ex-mod decides to do with their ingame account. This can be one of the many reasons why mods are being selected carefully and why it isn't so easy to find suitable candidates :)
    bernhardt (US1) said:
    This has not been an unusual circumstance for mods here in the english forum.  Might be because most of them are/were in high performing top tier alliances, which have a distinctly different playing experience from those not in those top tier alliances.

I also agree with the final statement above.  I thank those who volunteer for the position of Mod.  It really is a very difficult place to put yourself into.  If you say nothing, people get mad.  If you say something that you are asked to pass along from GGS (that you may or may not agree with) that is not popular with the players, the "feedback" hits you all directly.  You each then pass along a more structured and orderly "report" to GGS.  Many Players think that a more "Direct" feedback to GGS would have a bigger impact.  This may or may not be true.  But, you are in a bit of a No-Win situation many times.
    I believe Poseidon gave very nice response to this and I actually don't have much to add, so I'll keep it short. 
    There's a big variety among mods - when it comes to moderating, responding/interacting with users and also when it comes to the game. You'll find some top players, whales, but also f2p and some "lazy" mods (that's where I proudly belong :D) and also the ones who are anywhere between the extremes. This allows us to discuss together things from different perspectives and helps us to understand other points of views better.
    Apart from that, we all should be able to separate our personal point of view from the feedback we receive and forward (so if I personally dislike certain change, but receive positive feedback about it from other people, then I simply forward the positive feedback and the fact that the feature is overall liked, even if I personally disagree with it) - and I believe this is not only what "should" be happening, but that is also is happening. 

And for the 50m - It definitely is a lot. However, it's not impossible, even if you don't play that much - basically, all you need is try hard on one nomads (with using chests from blacksmith) and then sell most of the tablets for gold. My hand nearly fell of while selling them, but it gives you a lot :D  However, in this case, the feedback from majority was taken into consideration and adjustments had been made.
    Zoe said: 

Anyway thank you for being brave enough to post, we were afraid we scared you all by suddenly appearing here D 

No, we didn't get scared off.  I DID decide to take a few days to let this thread sit since it had been combined.  It can do us all some good, when we take a breath or two...........

I totally agree with this. And I have to say, thank you for your post - that's an amazing example of giving"valuable feedback" which can get us somewhere rather then just "complaining" :)
    Post edited by Zoe on
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 978
    @Zoe @Poseidon X Angel  Thanks for your responses throughout this whole discussion.  I for one have a better appreciation for just what you guys do.

A suggestion for you guys for those canned GGE responses and communications you have to post:  Suggest to GGE a less politician tone to them.
  • Bought rubies in the last outer relm event , entered outer horizons , only to find that I' m inundated with ads , what the !!!! is going on , where is my 60 day free from ads 
    I wonder if the hiatus only applies to the Main Server............
    I am afraid this happens because it's a fresh account.
    I will let the team know so they can fix this issue.
    That makes sense.  The BtH and OR servers are not REALLY connected to the Main.  They just copy your login details and make a new account.........
    sounds familiar...plenty of that going on these days
    edited 11.11.2020
    Zoe said:
    Zoe said:

As I can't disclose anything, I can't fully reply you the way I'd like. However, you probably see the significant difference between the claim someone got 60 adds in 60 minutes and your own observation which gave you the result of 12 per 60 minutes - and comparing these two, I still insist the original claim (60 per hour) was misleading. 

It's also important to realise there was a choice between making it mandatory to pay for the game and adding adds - and I believe adding adds will cause less harm/is more bearable for f2p players. On top of that, you can pay approx. 1,5€ per 20 months (and get rubies) to avoid them, which I believe isn't too much.

I do, however, agree 12 adds per hour is still quite a lot, I am definitely not denying that. We have forwarded all your feedback (actually, several times) and also many suggestions to make it less disturbing (I believe some of them have a fair chance to be applied, some probably smaller)...

Zoe said:

Oh, well... to become a moderator, you need to have clear record both ingame and on forum and if you happen to break ingame rules while being mod, you can (and most likely will) be let gone. But that's pretty much all (game-wise), as in the game are mods being treated the very same way as all other players - so this also applies when it comes to breaking ToS (it has the same priority level as if any other player broke the rules and it needs to be proven the same way and with the same certainty). 
    It of course doesn't look good if people get the expression that former team member broke the rules (whether it's true or not), but we are just humans and CM/GGS have very limited power over what ex-mod decides to do with their ingame account. This can be one of the many reasons why mods are being selected carefully and why it isn't so easy to find suitable candidates :)
    bernhardt (US1) said:

I believe Poseidon gave very nice response to this and I actually don't have much to add, so I'll keep it short. 
    There's a big variety among mods - when it comes to moderating, responding/interacting with users and also when it comes to the game. You'll find some top players, whales, but also f2p and some "lazy" mods (that's where I proudly belong :D) and also the ones who are anywhere between the extremes. This allows us to discuss together things from different perspectives and helps us to understand other points of views better.
    Apart from that, we all should be able to separate our personal point of view from the feedback we receive and forward (so if I personally dislike certain change, but receive positive feedback about it from other people, then I simply forward the positive feedback and the fact that the feature is overall liked, even if I personally disagree with it) - and I believe this is not only what "should" be happening, but that is also is happening. 

And for the 50m - It definitely is a lot. However, it's not impossible, even if you don't play that much - basically, all you need is try hard on one nomads (with using chests from blacksmith) and then sell most of the tablets for gold. My hand nearly fell of while selling them, but it gives you a lot :D  However, in this case, the feedback from majority was taken into consideration and adjustments had been made.
    Zoe said: 

I totally agree with this. And I have to say, thank you for your post - that's an amazing example of giving"valuable feedback" which can get us somewhere rather then just "complaining" :)
    ive only read the first two paragraphs of this book you wrote sorry

but oh imagine if they made it so you pay to play the game. It would be amazing because they would have no choice but to reduce the ruby player and free player gap!!!!

Tell them to do it now! And do it quickly!
    Hmm, that's what each book-writer wants to hear... that no one read it :D 

I personally think GGS has done pretty good job with reducing the gap with blacksmith... but what make you think that "fee for playing" would force to make them any changes to further reduce the gap?

@Zoe @Poseidon X Angel  Thanks for your responses throughout this whole discussion.  I for one have a better appreciation for just what you guys do.

A suggestion for you guys for those canned GGE responses and communications you have to post:  Suggest to GGE a less politician tone to them.
    Hmm, with responses it depends... I mean, we get them in a certain way (and there's basically zero chance someone will change the extent of info we get and can share just because we request it :sweat_smile:) and then it's up to everyone how will they interprete them and how much they'll "change" them (the form, without changing the meaning) before they communicate them to their communities... so I think this is perhaps more of a request on @Poseidon X Angel :smirk:

Zoe said:

It wasn't no one.   At least one of us did.  But, I am not allowed to say who it was.  LOL!

Zoe said:

I personally think GGS has done pretty good job with reducing the gap with blacksmith... 
    I for one am a big fan of the MB Revamp.  I still have no chance of catching the Top 250, but at least I am reaching levels I had not been able to achieve before.

Zoe said: it's up to everyone how will they interprete them and how much they'll "change" them (the form, without changing the meaning) before they communicate them to their communities... so I think this is perhaps more of a request on @Poseidon X Angel :smirk:

I suggest aa strong Scottish burr............

Good night.
    Sleep well.

• BM_NineBM_Nine Moderator Posts: 502
    edited 12.11.2020
    Zoe said:

You literally told me you wouldn't read it either, so don't make them feel bad now. Pretty sure her favorite abbreviation is "tl;dr".

Zoe said:
    Hmm, with responses it depends... I mean, we get them in a certain way (and there's basically zero chance someone will change the extent of info we get and can share just because we request it :sweat_smile:) and then it's up to everyone how will they interprete them and how much they'll "change" them (the form, without changing the meaning) before they communicate them to their communities... so I think this is perhaps more of a request on @Poseidon X Angel :smirk:

Without naming any, there are forums which are way more formal an political. I think Poseidon tries to answer in a less political way, but that's just my opinion.
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,362
    Well, the ads havent been too bad (YET).  There is the SKIP AD button after 5 seconds, just like at certain video sharing sites.  But what I am seeing in OR is HORRIBLE LAG.  

Never seen it this bad.  Logged it 3 times hoping it would clear up.  Nope.  So far not seeing that lag in Main Game.  Good thing too.  Just had a triple tap to setup def for.
    That lag was related to the huge surge in people searching for alliances by language. Rather than the normal start to the event where people don't tend to search as actively we had a massive upswing in searches.

As for the advertisements, we have collated the feedback from here and we will bring it to the attention of the studio. While the advertisements won't be going anywhere we will see what refinements might be made.
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
    Zoe said:
    It wasn't no one.   At least one of us did.  But, I am not allowed to say who it was.  LOL!
    Hmm, guess I’ll have to just believe you then :D

Zoe said:
    I personally think GGS has done pretty good job with reducing the gap with blacksmith... 
    I for one am a big fan of the MB Revamp.  I still have no chance of catching the Top 250, but at least I am reaching levels I had not been able to achieve before.
    Yeah... I believe it’s hard to balance this perfectly, as there’re servers of very different sizes - so on the smaller ones, you can get in top really easily (around 500k points on nomads are for example enough for top 50 there), while on bigger ones I believe it’s still quite challenging to reach it... so overall, I dare to say current balancing in this aspect of game is pretty good :) 

BM_Nine said:
    Zoe said:

You literally told me you wouldn't read it either, so don't make them feel bad now. Pretty sure her favorite abbreviation is "tl;dr".
    I wrote the text, unlike you - you just copy-pasted part of some article; there’s difference between not paying attention to what someone took their time to write to reply you (or someone with similar opinion) and not reading something someone copied (and perhaps didn’t even read themselves) :innocent:
    Well, the ads havent been too bad (YET).  There is the SKIP AD button after 5 seconds, just like at certain video sharing sites.  But what I am seeing in OR is HORRIBLE LAG.  

Never seen it this bad.  Logged it 3 times hoping it would clear up.  Nope.  So far not seeing that lag in Main Game.  Good thing too.  Just had a triple tap to setup def for.
    That lag was related to the huge surge in people searching for alliances by language. Rather than the normal start to the event where people don't tend to search as actively we had a massive upswing in searches.

As for the advertisements, we have collated the feedback from here and we will bring it to the attention of the studio. While the advertisements won't be going anywhere we will see what refinements might be made.
    Is that crom? Is that crom? Is that crom? Is that crom? Is that crom? Is that crom? Is that crom? Is that crom? Is that crom? Is that crom? Is that crom? Is that crom? Is that crom? Is that crom? Is that crom? Is that crom? Is that crom? Is that crom? Is that crom? Is that crom? Is that crom? Is that crom? Is that crom? Is that crom? Is that crom? Is that crom? Is that crom? Is that crom? Is that crom? Is that crom? Is that crom? Is that crom? Is that crom? Is that crom? Is that crom? Is that crom? Is that crom? Is that crom? Is that crom? Is that crom? Is that crom? Is that crom? Is that crom? Is that crom? Is that crom? Is that crom? Is that crom? Is that crom? Is that crom? Is that crom?
    Is that spam? 
  • Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) NL1 Posts: 771
    On the topic of the number of advertisements per hour, I had about 2 ads per minute last night while going through my 9 castles to fill up the production lines and recruitment queues. The most likely cause for this high amount of ads blocking my castle access was the fact that the ads didn't actually load. I had to stare at a black screen for 10-15 seconds before it disappeared, during which time I couldn't click on anything, not even on the advertisement area. The bar at the bottom (how to "defeat" the ads) did load properly every time though.
    This issue was even more annoying than the normal ads, which indeed seem to show up every 5 minutes "only" when changing from castle to castle. It would be good if the Studio could look into this issue, i.e. what happens when the ads don't load properly.

On the other topic of this thread, the role of the forum moderators, I can say that I'm generally very happy with the work that they do and their involvement in the forum community. This includes @Poseidon X Angel whose style of replying I don't find problematic at all, perhaps because we're from the same country. I don't like his playing style, nor that of his alliance on our server, but in my opinion that is fully independent from his role on the forum, where I think he does a very good job.
    By the way, to me it makes sense that (probably) most moderators who play the game are very active players and/or payers. Because: why would someone not spending much time playing at all be interested in spending a lot of time moderating?
    Wiglema (NL1)
    On the other topic of this thread, the role of the forum moderators, I can say that I'm generally very happy with the work that they do and their involvement in the forum community. This includes @Poseidon X Angel whose style of replying I don't find problematic at all, perhaps because we're from the same country. I don't like his playing style, nor that of his alliance on our server, but in my opinion that is fully independent from his role on the forum, where I think he does a very good job.
    By the way, to me it makes sense that (probably) most moderators who play the game are very active players and/or payers. Because: why would someone not spending much time playing at all be interested in spending a lot of time moderating?
    Well, they do see we are quite direct in our communication ;-)
    Anyways, thank you for the kind words!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file