Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

GGE you made us Addicts give us are drug

Start nomads before everything dies you stop food but with no event 
BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1

Comments

• I recall people kicking up a stink a few years ago, when GGS started reducing the time that Nomads and Sams were in play, vs FL and BC. I see they are back at it again! Not only do we STILL have no Sams, but Nomads were only running for 3 days! And now we have BC event here for 5 days!
    Slowly but surely I am getting more and more dissillutioned with this game! If it wasn't for the time/enegry I had put into my account, I would have quit a while ago I think.
  • Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 693
    edited 08.11.2020
    After looking at the schedule I can assure you this is a one time thing.

Post edited by Poseidon X Angel on
  • We will see!
  • Indeed :)
  • geniusguy (US1)geniusguy (US1) US1 Posts: 946
    I recall people kicking up a stink a few years ago, when GGS started reducing the time that Nomads and Sams were in play, vs FL and BC. I see they are back at it again! Not only do we STILL have no Sams, but Nomads were only running for 3 days! And now we have BC event here for 5 days!
    Slowly but surely I am getting more and more dissillutioned with this game! If it wasn't for the time/enegry I had put into my account, I would have quit a while ago I think.
    Do what I did. Leave the sunk cost fallacy while you still can. The game isn't going to last forever especially when you see how few people still play. The most generous estimate I could give for the number of players still on US1 is 10k.  When I started the game 7 years ago my castle was at the bottom of the map. 7 years later I am still essentially at the bottom of the map. Despite what they tell you the game is not growing. And if the game isn't getting played then they have no reason to continue supporting it. Anyone who continues spending in the game's current state is throwing money out their window. 
    geniusguy @ wok of usa 1
    AuPt5sH.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file