Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Debate about the recently added advertisements

Comments

• Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,449

Yeh Ok, and we got faith in that...NO.

Must have missed the fact that something that's extremely time and resources intensive is being done with the Kingdom league rewards after we pushed the complaints thru constantly.
    Just wait and see, they might change something, they might not.

But just know we are trying to get you the best.
  • PJH_ (GB1)PJH_ (GB1) GB1 Posts: 352
    I am.....

a) Very happy that mods do every thing they can and are so glad they give so freely of their time and...
    b) so sad that gge so frequently remind us they are a business (through funding and budgetary constraints) that the (greed) need for the money to reward their shareholders is their only concern (and that means that player satisfaction HAS to be secondary to that last fact...)

Thank you to each and every mod .
  • I have bought minimal Rubies and am still getting this s**t

PS some don't even have the 5 second box due to the preexisting visual bugs etc. - the quickest way is to open the ad and then close the extra tab - did think of spamming the advertisers with requests for compensation - lost time is lost money !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • I am.....

a) Very happy that mods do every thing they can and are so glad they give so freely of their time and...
    b) so sad that gge so frequently remind us they are a business (through funding and budgetary constraints) that the (greed) need for the money to reward their shareholders is their only concern (and that means that player satisfaction HAS to be secondary to that last fact...)

Thank you to each and every mod .
    exactly, all these people harassing the mods when they give up their own time to help out the community. They aren't the developers and don't have the final decision on what happens in the game... its not their fault that ads were brought in. Poseidon has given clear answers to everyone's questions here and I think most of the questions asked can be answered yourselves from just common sense. 
  • bert (NL1)bert (NL1) NL1 Posts: 3
    when i want to log in and i see the add appear i instantly press refesh (f5) en log in once again.

it takes about 3 or 4 seconds and the add is gone.

it works for me.

• wozzell (GB1)wozzell (GB1) GB1 Posts: 96
    Rarely visit the forums these days - find a lot of it a bit too argumentative and not in a constructive way in a lot of  instances (from players and mods)

but strolling through the discussion about the recent introduction of ads and the comments from a player that had a valid point about the subject i was shocked to see a moderator post the comment "not my job, if you don't like it don't play it" -Blimey what happened to customer service? they should put this mod in charge of  public relations! 

p.s  for what its worth (which is obviously nothing to a mod or GGE staff) in my opinion the ads are a pain in the rear/game destroying/ and add to that that i have to pay GGE to remove them they are little more than blackmail.

keep smiling - Wozzell
  • I have always had ad block on my computers as i don't use exclusively for ggs i also block trackers as part of my Browsser - and don't want to disable !

So can i have a refund of all the money i've spent on this game if i'm going to get banned for this ?

dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
    This has always been against the rules, rules which you agreed to when you created your account.
    But I guess the fact that you have never been banned for it speaks for itself.
    Rarely visit the forums these days - find a lot of it a bit too argumentative and not in a constructive way in a lot of  instances (from players and mods)

but strolling through the discussion about the recent introduction of ads and the comments from a player that had a valid point about the subject i was shocked to see a moderator post the comment "not my job, if you don't like it don't play it" -Blimey what happened to customer service? they should put this mod in charge of  public relations! 

p.s  for what its worth (which is obviously nothing to a mod or GGE staff) in my opinion the ads are a pain in the rear/game destroying/ and add to that that i have to pay GGE to remove them they are little more than blackmail.

keep smiling - Wozzell
    I didn't say this about the ads, I said this to someone who complained about every aspect of the game.
    It's simple, if you don't enjoy something that's not a necessity in life, don't do it.

But, my job is to be the connection between the players and the studio, however, there is very little I can do for someone that doesn't enjoy a single part of the game. 
  • BigMike (INT1)BigMike (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1
    Stupid adds kill the game ;(

Makes people install add-block if anything.
    I want to support a nice game with buying but not through extortion.
    Please GGE I like this game but don't hurt my feelings
  • gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 710
    BUY BUY BUY 
    If you lot don't like game and are sick of it why don't you all leave.
    if you all complain leave the game , if you have opinion well leave the game we don't want to know.
    if you say anything good about the game well leave the game and don't come back.

if your not complaining about the game now and are going to complain in future leave the game.
    if your even thinking of complaining about players ADS or anything just leave the game.

this is how Mods and GOODGAMEGREED answer us . 

don't take life serious it's not good for you so keep laughing that's good for you. :)

BUY BUY BUY 
    If you lot don't like game and are sick of it why don't you all leave.
    if you all complain leave the game , if you have opinion well leave the game we don't want to know.
    if you say anything good about the game well leave the game and don't come back.

if your not complaining about the game now and are going to complain in future leave the game.
    if your even thinking of complaining about players ADS or anything just leave the game.

this is how Mods and GOODGAMEGREED answer us . 

don't take life serious it's not good for you so keep laughing that's good for you. :)

cute
  • John Titor (INT1)John Titor (INT1) INT1 Posts: 215
    cute
    Seems you start getting this personally.... Are you sure you're in right position after all?

Trolling and rolling since ....... who knows?
  • sapho (GB1)sapho (GB1) GB1 Posts: 15
    Bought rubies in the last outer relm event , entered outer horizons , only to find that I' m inundated with ads , what the !!!! is going on , where is my 60 day free from ads 
    sapho @ en 1
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    Bought rubies in the last outer relm event , entered outer horizons , only to find that I' m inundated with ads , what the !!!! is going on , where is my 60 day free from ads 
    I wonder if the hiatus only applies to the Main Server............
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

I am afraid this happens because it's a fresh account.
    I will let the team know so they can fix this issue.
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    I am afraid this happens because it's a fresh account.
    I will let the team know so they can fix this issue.
    That makes sense.  The BtH and OR servers are not REALLY connected to the Main.  They just copy your login details and make a new account.........
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file