Home Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

BUGWATCH: Q&A [English] - Found a bug? Tell me about it!

Comments

• Carolyn1 (AU1)Carolyn1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 68
    major issue:

aus1 server cannot be logged into. not just my issue but for most players. it has been unavailable for about 4 hours.
    Carolyn Romani @ au 1
  • Nebulous (US1)Nebulous (US1) US1 Posts: 912
    New Issue: NPC Towers do are not "burning" after a successful attack.  This issue is present in all kingdoms.
    I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • Hello Everyone!

I am Rainbow Brite; a bug huntress for the glorious 'Goodgame: Empire'! Some of you may remember me on the forums from quite some time ago now, well, now I am back and ready to try to help you guys with any issues you may be having from a bug-perspective! So quickly before you post anything, please read below: 

The intention of this thread is to help you, the players, by answering questions, having discussions and also verifying potential bugs or problems you may be experiencing.
    I will communicate relevant information directly to you guys as and when I receive the information myself via this thread.
    This thread is intended for English-speaking players, however if you want to post your problem here in English from another server, that is no problem at all! 

I want you guys to feel like you can discuss freely about Empire in this thread, however, this thread will not tolerate abuse towards other players/forum users nor towards Goodgame Studios employees and moderators. Should there be any abuse of this kind seen in this thread, the user responsible should be prepared for a possible ban on their account.

Apart from that, have fun! Enjoy Empire! And get in touch if I can be of help to you! 

- Rainbow Brite

• i cant do the war of the realms i cant find it 
  • tI can not recruit troops in Berimond. Earlier today was no problem. Now the window comes up as expected but there are no troops to choose for recruiting.
  • fixed in under 2 days, thank you!
  • Pmiddy (GB1)Pmiddy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 30
    Alliance Tournament we are not receiving all the rewards for Alliance Season Points.
  • Not sure if this counts as a bug or is intended to be this way but the Protector of the North and Valkyrie sniper are being considered attack units when auto filling troops in. Also they appear in the military overview as attack units and not as defenders. I have almost sent them to their deaths a few times already and I just got them today..
  • imamy (US1)imamy (US1) US1 Posts: 110
    Beyond the Horizon

I can't capture any outpost.  I refreshed and I reentered and I switched from Edge to Chrome browser and still get the error message: Alert The event is already finished.  You can no longer perform the selected action.

365:956
    364:955
    364:960
    369:950
    323:965

• imamy (US1)imamy (US1) US1 Posts: 110
    My mistake.  I did not build the estate yet.  Thanks.
    Beyond the Horizon

I can't capture any outpost.  I refreshed and I reentered and I switched from Edge to Chrome browser and still get the error message: Alert The event is already finished.  You can no longer perform the selected action.

365:956
    364:955
    364:960
    369:950
    323:965

• Julius Caesar (INT1)Julius Caesar (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1
    edited 28.10.2020
    Nevermind, fixed.
  • Hands up (GB1)Hands up (GB1) GB1 Posts: 323
    edited 29.10.2020

Can't do missions to collect troops.

• Hands up (GB1)Hands up (GB1) GB1 Posts: 323

Works now.

• celle (NL1)celle (NL1) NL1 Posts: 148
    edited 29.10.2020
    the latest event is not working at all, delays of over 45 sec before they are executed. the game is unplayable.
    celle @ nl 1
  • PJH_ (GB1)PJH_ (GB1) GB1 Posts: 352
    the latest event is not working at all, delays of over 45 sec before they are executed. the game is unplayable.
    it would be even more unplayable if they didn't take this decision to try and fund any sort of investment.... just live with e fact the game needs ads as it can't stand on its own merits :(
  • Yuuki (GR1)Yuuki (GR1) GR1 Posts: 42
    After the downtime i have no food production at all anywhere. It says that i still have food for three hours
    https://prnt.sc/ver4lw
    Yuuki @ GR 1
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 2,942
    My Capture on a City-State was due to land about 2 min 30 seconds when the 1 min warning came up.

After the 'update', the Cap was no longer moving and no message as to a win or loss.  The troops were just gone.....
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Fordy (AU1)Fordy (AU1) AU1 Posts: 217
    My Capture on a City-State was due to land about 2 min 30 seconds when the 1 min warning came up.

After the 'update', the Cap was no longer moving and no message as to a win or loss.  The troops were just gone.....
    I has exactly the same issue
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 946
    Can't buy more than 10 packs of Khan chests(1000 in total) and have them show up in inventory.  Refreshing and logging out have not worked in making them appear either.
  • Karen.B (US1)Karen.B (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    I upgraded build items for food production and had "extra" food before removing lower build items and installing higher production items in. I then went negative food by like over 500 per hour.

Several other friends in my alliance and retired are having the same exact issue.
Sign In to comment.