Home Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

October Update Feedback

Comments

• Just logged in this morning to find advertisements and no way to get rid of them without buying rubies or a simple page refresh.
    I have played this game on and off for absolutely years, 11 months this time so far and have progressed better than ever before.
    It goes without saying that you need to make a profit but to suspend ads by spending every 60 days, no way matey.

This is one way to kill the game.
    People will not be threatened or blackmailed.
    If I see this type of thing again I will not be returning to the game.
  • Sethanon (AU1)Sethanon (AU1) AU1 Posts: 6
    writing ransomware against your own product.  Pure Genius!
  • Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 787
    edited 30.10.2020
    This is what you get when you search for Developer, Quality Control, and Customer Service.  Yes, I pressed the SEARCH button.  Try it yourself!
    (image wall)

You might want to try searching these types of things you post first......
    Okay so before you start gunning at my head again.

That's 1.

And that's 2...

There are indeed no job offerings for the Quality Assurance team. (Go ahead, tell me they need some)
    But the point of my first message wasn't to show people they are looking for new people.

I was trying to get the person I responded to to join the team, he clearly seems to know everything that's wrong with the game and how to fix it. I am sure GGS would be pleased to have him.

• You might want to try searching these types of things you post first......

It clearly says "No open position matching your skills? Please take a look at our website again in the near future - we might have new opportunities coming up soon!" 
    To me it's more than clear that this message is meant for people who have looked at the job offerings but couldn't find a job that matches their skill set.
    This message has nothing to do with you not being able to find the job offerings, despite them being there.

• I was trying to get the person I responded to to join the team, he clearly seems to know everything that's wrong with the game and how to fix it. I am sure GGS would be pleased to have him.
    Ok....so i am getting the fealing you are making fun of my opinion....Never have i said that i know everything that's wrong with the game....i pointed few more than obvious examples to support my statement...so i am a bit lost here....are you saying that the  examples i gave are all that's wrong with the game and if not from where did you come up with the idea of me knowing everything...Offering me a job? Thanks, but i am playing the game for fun and relaxation...and i do not intend on changing the way i am spending my free time so that i can give you ideas how to fix your game (talking about actually doing something like job and beeing obligated, not just writing 2-3 messages). If you actually want to fix it maybe look some other games, take some ideas from them huh? It's not that bad to drop your pride and look the other games with the same or similar game design and concepts. There are so many ways to change the buy system for example, making it more balanced...an idea could be in order to be able to buy the big offers you have to go through the small ones, also add limit to the times a big offer can be bought pro day...just a brief idea....one of many...maybe you will like it maybe not...there is so much to learn from...but you are just unwilling to look at it....

• I was trying to get the person I responded to to join the team, he clearly seems to know everything that's wrong with the game and how to fix it. I am sure GGS would be pleased to have him.
    Ok....so i am getting the fealing you are making fun of my opinion....Never have i said that i know everything that's wrong with the game....i pointed few more than obvious examples to support my statement...so i am a bit lost here....are you saying that the  examples i gave are all that's wrong with the game and if not from where did you come up with the idea of me knowing everything...Offering me a job? Thanks, but i am playing the game for fun and relaxation...and i do not intend on changing the way i am spending my free time so that i can give you ideas how to fix your game (talking about actually doing something like job and beeing obligated, not just writing 2-3 messages). If you actually want to fix it maybe look some other games, take some ideas from them huh? It's not that bad to drop your pride and look the other games with the same or similar game design and concepts. There are so many ways to change the buy system for example, making it more balanced...an idea could be in order to be able to buy the big offers you have to go through the small ones, also add limit to the times a big offer can be bought pro day...just a brief idea....one of many...maybe you will like it maybe not...there is so much to learn from...but you are just unwilling to look at it....
    Miss placed joke, just having some fun.
    Don't take it too serious, nevertheless, have a great day!
  • I am willing to tolerate ads that I can x out of or banner ads in a location that does not interfere with game play.  As the ads are now, I see no reason to continue playing.  I'm contacting my alliance leader and making arrangements to hand off my outposts to others in our alliance family.

I'm looking for similar games but haven't found one yet.

Good luck to GGS and all players. It has been fun but simply isn't anymore.
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,180

You might want to try searching these types of things you post first......

It clearly says "No open position matching your skills? Please take a look at our website again in the near future - we might have new opportunities coming up soon!" 
    To me it's more than clear that this message is meant for people who have looked at the job offerings but couldn't find a job that matches their skill set.
    This message has nothing to do with you not being able to find the job offerings, despite them being there.
    Clearly then, I failed the first test for allying for the job.  OR more likely, they blocked my IP for seeing the results.  No way anyone from GGS would hire me.  ;)

I DO find this interesting:

There is only ONE opening for a JUNIOR CSR.  

Must be because there are so many CSRs already, or so few of complaints...........
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• There is only ONE opening for a JUNIOR CSR.  

Must be because there are so many CSRs already, or so few of complaints...........
    They have quite a lot of people, and there only being 1 doesn't mean they don't need 2 people.
    It just means there is position they need people for.
    Nothing is in there twice.
  • Keenanxbox (US1)Keenanxbox (US1) US1 Posts: 567

They have quite a lot of people, and there only being 1 doesn't mean they don't need 2 people.
    you're telling me they have a lot of people? well wtf are they working on?

• There is only ONE opening for a JUNIOR CSR.  

We were talking about support job offerings, so I think it's safe to say they are working on... support tickets?
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,180

We were talking about support job offerings, so I think it's safe to say they are working on... support tickets?
    Let's not make assumptions.  You know what happens when you assume.

After all, it seems like the Janitor has been making many of the final decisions as of late..........
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• forestw (AU1)forestw (AU1) AU1 Posts: 320
    These comments have been brought to the attention of Whitetiger and the Boo Masters Control Council.
    First,disrespect towards Mrs. Lesch, the owner will not be tolerated.
    Secondly, her son Tommy works very hard to ensure that the poor people have something to occupy their feeble minds with. It is not easy to operate a gaming company in your mums basement.
    Whitetiger asked me to encourage all the disgruntled people out there to look at picture of his glorious beard, which have been posted on the forums previously, while meditating upon the wise words of fffff and himself.
    Thank you.
    Senior Officer
    Boo Masters Alliance - AU1 and World1 servers
    *a division of the DPRK Gaming Club
    For recruitment inquiries, contact Juggernaut or Sam
    For FREE Giveaway Events, message me or OldBags1973
  • And there it is, GREAT UPDATE!!!

Beat the advertisement for 60 days and buy in the store

To help you beat the advertisment, GGE is so kind to put in the advertisement

way to go, really helpful

From a far, far galaxy...we send you a new term: Ad-block. See it in Chrome store.

• Domlin (US1)Domlin (US1) US1 Posts: 144
    The ads are completely useless because they have no sound. Your advertisers need to do a better job of visually communicating what their products are.
    Domlin @ usa 1
  • Can someone explain the unlogical system of KL this time if 20 players have 8 gold medals and if top 10 are double accounts which just have 1k points on nomads by one click in 4 days and 10k points in glory event by just one click in 4 days how can those players be top 10 and win wonderful prizes worth bilions of rubies and I who fight all day every day hard and earned all 8 golds spending so much time tools troops rubies finish 30th or 20th ?

Where is logic in that and where is justice ? How can u keep motivated and where is logic and fairness in that please can someone explain from mods or can they ask who managed to invent this type of system ?

Can u look up individually who made the most and the best from this and rewards people how they deserve ?

This is disaster if it happens like that in the end..
  • My alliance leader sucks.  He talked me out of leaving the game.  We have a way around the ads for free players.  Still takes a couple of seconds but much faster than the timeout.

I would also miss some of the brilliant comments on the forums.  Wasso is one of my favorites.
  • if they need another customer support 'person' just add another AI bot. All the responses are auto generated anyway... 

It's a very special day indeed if your question is answered properly.
  • Oh yeah, great Horizon rewards.   Let's see, I really need to get fabric and cobblestones if I want to do castle improvements for attacks and defense.   And the only place I can get them is in Horizon, AND I have to place in the top 1000 just to get a few meager ones.  It takes a chuck of cash (cause you got to get rubies to build out to get the EXP and MPS).

Sorry, the reward is too small for the money you want.  
  • Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) NL1 Posts: 657
    Season pass used to cost around 17500 rubies...
    New price:

How can this be -25% ???
    It looks more like +50% !!!
    Wiglema (NL1)
Sign In to comment.